Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' (52062 Views)

Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied / R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy / "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by goldcoinhub: 8:49am On Oct 28, 2018
Nigerian pop star Davido exposed after sliding into the DM of a 17-year-old girl to call her "Fat, Broke and Ugly"

The young lady identified as Abisade claimed that she replied a comment the singer made on Cardi B's post.

According to her, Cardi B had posted the video of a girl rapping and the Nigerian singer comment with a fire emoji to which she replied saying:

That is what you get when you write your own songs

This probably angered the singer and he attacked her straight in her DM.

The teenage girl then made a screenshot of her chat with Davido and posted on her timeline with the caption:

Just to show y’all what your favorite say to a young teenager like me you can decide to believe or not but I don’t have all that time. I am broke so #davidopaytuiton period #signmeupforgym #iamconfident with my beauty. What are you mad for you can tag him I don’t care @davido_dmwhq that what ur man is out here doing @thechefchi calling a 17 year old broke how am I supposed to be rich...like he got time time to click and go in my dm wow

https://lailasnews.com/davido-exposed-for-bullying-17-year-old-girl-says-shes-fat-broke-ugly/

2 Shares

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by fr3do(m): 8:52am On Oct 28, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by matrix199(m): 8:53am On Oct 28, 2018
Well, like they say, the truth hurts.

If you don't compose/write "your" own song then you're just a singer, not an artiste. An artiste writes and sings.

If you write songs but don't sing them, then you're just s song writer. If all you do is sing songs but don't write them, then you're a singer. If you do both, then you are an artiste.

What makes you an artiste is the ability to write and sing.

The truth really hurts.

190 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by haywire07(m): 8:53am On Oct 28, 2018
She seemed overjoyed by the attention she got.
But that shouldn't stop her from typing correct, clear and concise sentences .
Though the look of an ugly fat 30 , but really a brain of 17

205 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by chriskosherbal(m): 8:54am On Oct 28, 2018
Davido always on the news cheesy
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by eph12(m): 8:57am On Oct 28, 2018
She got what she deserved period

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by memez: 9:01am On Oct 28, 2018
shocked
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by EmyLeo(m): 9:06am On Oct 28, 2018
don't go around fire expecting not to sweat.

they tell you say celebrity no be human being too abi... undecided

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by UrbanExotica(f): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by xendra: 9:18am On Oct 28, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Davido always on the news cheesy
for the wrong reasons most of the time

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:20am On Oct 28, 2018
Calling her ugly isn't right tho

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by UrbanExotica(f): 9:26am On Oct 28, 2018
StrawberryGIoss:
Calling her ugly isn't right tho

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by IamD18: 9:28am On Oct 28, 2018
I almost damaged my brain trying to read and comprehend the rubbish that girl scribbled.

Wtf?

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:38am On Oct 28, 2018

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by carzola(m): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2018
After all this drama
Davido will still be rich
The girl will still be broke and ugly
You that carried it on your head will stii be broke

I will keep minding my business
Till oluwa bless me...

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by jerryunit48: 9:46am On Oct 28, 2018
matrix199:
Well, like they say, the truth hurts.

If you don't compose/write "your" own song then you're just a singer, not an artiste. An artiste writes and sings.

I don’t think you know how it works in show biz, the fact that one or two people wrote songs for him doesn’t mean that he doesn’t write songs himself, ask Beyoncé and others, but he shouldn’t have called her those names though

18 Likes

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by oge4real(f): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2018
Next time respect your Elders. You threw a grownup shot so be happy to receive a grownup clap back.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by safarigirl(f): 10:16am On Oct 28, 2018
oge4real:
Next time respect your Elders. You threw a grownup shot so be happy to receive a grownup clap back.
can you imagine the idiocy of her post

"see what he does to a teenager"

Her head is not correct, she should go and read her books instead of dancing around the internet with her elders and throwing silly shots at people's fathers. Nothing irks me more than when people want to play victim with sentimental stuff. She is 17, she no be pikin. Teenager oshi

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by SmartMindsFx: 10:27am On Oct 28, 2018
First of, you commented on his comment of a post he commented on. He has the right, left, centre, front, back, up, down to call you whatever he wishes because you crossed your limit.

My main problem is why do people reason awkwardly?
There are people who are good at singing/rapping but aren't good at writing.

So, what's the big deal if someone buys songs?
If e easy, write song and sell na.

Ugly, broke, fat girl

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by oge4real(f): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2018
safarigirl:
can you imagine the idiocy of her post

"see what he does to a teenager"

Her head is not correct, she should go and read her books instead of dancing around the internet with her elders and throwing silly shots at people's fathers. Nothing irks me when people want to play victim with sentimental stuff. She is 17, she no be pikin. Teenager oshi

Abeg don’t mind the yeye pikin o jare.

12 Likes

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by QBA2DWORLD(m): 10:56am On Oct 28, 2018
Why is she typing like she is autistic? Damn, I just lost some brain cells reading all that

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by segebase(m): 11:24am On Oct 28, 2018
who b davido ..is he related to chioma
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by sacajawea: 11:42am On Oct 28, 2018
Exposed?
Are You Surprised?
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by nazablossom(f): 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
So, she just remembered that she's 17 after receiving dose of her own medicine grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by Khd95(m): 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
Nobody ugly,na money be fine bobo

See person wey dey call person ugly,do head like salt water turtle grin

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by 9jaAmerican: 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
Davido calling someone ugly, just take your time and check out all his babymamas. UGLY STUFFS!!

3 Likes

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by GentleMoney: 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by Jspiff: 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
OK problem ti yin niyen

1 Like

Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by Abfinest007(m): 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
davido wants to give her assurance
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by miqos02(m): 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
Wow
Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by homealone00: 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
pls help me get this to the homepage https://www.nairaland.com/4814168/needed#72477677

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) / Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts / Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.