Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu (31620 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! / Babatunde Fashola Has Denied Promising That APC Will Fix Power In 6-momths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by Coloradvantage(m): 10:23am On Oct 28, 2018
baby124:
Madam are you a politician or a not for profit organizer?
she is a stakeholder in the project called nigeria. directly or indirectly we all political conscious people
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 10:28am On Oct 28, 2018
The good thing about this episode is that Fashola has now joined the league of ex-governors who will not get to become President again...he had so much potential, too bad.
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by BrownRoofRep: 10:30am On Oct 28, 2018
sokera:
This people are wahala , freedom of speech , Fashola is entitle to say whatever he likes , if you have problem what what Fasholas says then go and hug transformer .. they are too blind to see what Fashola is doing ... useless people
Typical Afonja suffersficated moro.n.
This pile of rubbish from the minister of darkness is now freedom of speech but once Nnamdi Kanu start blasting you useless lots you start shouting hate speech. grin cheesy
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by Originalsly: 10:31am On Oct 28, 2018
Fashola has depreciated?...more like deflated to me. I've never seen someone filled with sooo much hot air. Is he not the one that has Lagos drowning g in debt with the mega loans he took?...wasn't he the one to build skycrapers?..., steamed out of Lagos and began blowing about power supply?
It's a shame that a youthful nation as ours would even consider...consider voting 20th century analog veterans as leaders 20 years into the digital 21st century. These men are solid candidates for Alzheimers. ...may very well be the reason for Fashola prolonged silence. It's for us to vote these physically and mentally frail men out of office....regardless of Party.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by Solowande(m): 10:32am On Oct 28, 2018
Depreciated like one naira coin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by Carlyscales: 10:34am On Oct 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Not trying to hold brief for Fashola but let us get over this and not lose sight of 2019.

Every region, tribe and group advocate offices to themselves! Igbo wants Igbo Presidency 2023, the north insisted of Northern presidency 2019, Riverine advocates Riverine Governor in Rivers after Wike second term, Awori and Yewa demand governorship in Ogun state, Idoma has been asking for Gov in Benue just as Igalas are asking for return of power in Kogi state. None of these makes anyone bigot, it is about interest.
Every region need something in every political cycle and every party is taking advantage of this.

Fashola just told the SW what they will gain (prospectively) by voting for Buhari, I believe PDP will give Southwest a counter offer and make them understand that APC can't be trusted. They mean no good to Nigerians and themselves.

Now to the koko, the appropriate thing for Nigeria today is to return PDP to power in 2019...
That is the surest way out

So obviously, Atiku may not be the best candidate amidst all the political aspirants but he's d only that has what it takes to dislodge Buhari in 019.

But the way forward is simple:
If Buhari n APC Know that Nigerians can reject them after 4yrs, will they be denying promises they made B4 elections n taking Nigerians for granted

So I say since the nijja politicians don't owe allegiance to any party n ideologies. I say let d voters be same(not supporting any party or candidate blindly) by changing them (party n presidents)

PDP failed we sent them packing. Now APC has failed let's booth them out n bring back PDP. If Atiku fails send him packing n bring back APC. That's how it's done in US where we borrowed ours democracy from - switching between Democrats n Republicans. If every of our politicians n party know that they can loose after 4yrs. No one will tell them to sit up n deliver good governance period.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by able20(m): 10:36am On Oct 28, 2018
Pierced:
Lol.........how the mighty has fallen is the case of fashola.
When you associate yourself with a lifeless being they will surely make you fall.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by Nigga679(m): 10:36am On Oct 28, 2018
[quote author=Firefire post=72473810]The Minister of darknesses is demented.[/quote
grin
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by IkemChris(m): 10:43am On Oct 28, 2018
The true definition of this statement "The mighty has fallen " is fashola

1 Like

Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by michoim(m): 10:43am On Oct 28, 2018
You are the demented entity that has actually depreciated
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by michoim(m): 10:44am On Oct 28, 2018
The madwoman from the northern forest. ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by klax(m): 10:47am On Oct 28, 2018
tempex88:
Very true.

D guy just dey fall hand with his political comments

Not only his political comment Fashola has fall hands in everything since he became minister he is a complete shadow of himself being infected with dullardness virus called apc zombism syndrome.

Either Buhari likes it or not he will be sack 2019 and Fashola will face what fayose and others are facing right now.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by mikaael(m): 10:50am On Oct 28, 2018
Dmeji4444:

Does it work?

Its a konwn aphrodisuac
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by klasys(m): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2018
Fashola has not committed any sin by what he said.

But, when power finally shift to south, did anybody think it will be given to the east at the splatter of Gold.

That will be a suicidal to the west, Yoruba can not endure Igbo with Federal power, they all known what they did to them during Jonathan tenure.

Igbo already betrayed the brotherly trust that Yoruba use to view them. You will not want to give your enemy power/gun, of course he is going to kill you
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by contigiency(m): 10:56am On Oct 28, 2018
Richdad50:
Those who make the news don’t make noise and those who make noise don’t make the news. Aim to be a newsmaker not a noisemaker. Noisemakers get attention. Newsmakers get respect. Noisemakers want to say something. Newsmakers have something to say. Big difference - credit to Reno

Fashola has lost both the News and his Respect in the last 3years. He has become a political lightweight for now and 4ever.

Lessons: Never associate with anyone who does not add Value to you. Buhari depreciates worth of any kind

#Richdadnuggets

Shut up. If this your post is about praising Reno who has lost every credibility required of a pastor, then you are just a noise maker. you and all these attention seekers asking for fashiola's head just because he said what many people have been saying are just idle and seem far from being useful with your time. You forgot he is a politician who equally has interest. And you worry because he expressed support for the president and also his interest for his region. not even a criminal interest and all of you are competing for space in social media calling for his head. If that statement is so bad that Would warrant anybody saying he has deprecated, then I can say that you hardly understand the meaning of that word. Also I will ask where were you when other politicians like; Ogbonnaya onu, Ngige, Rochas, Osita okechukwu and many more were making the same statement? or is it like all of you suddenly woke up?
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by akinszz: 10:58am On Oct 28, 2018
Rstc:
He has joined the political bad market like tinubu and el rufai.

He will never smell the seat of power as President.
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by opribo(m): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2018
Is it not a shame and an abberation that people who claim to be learned will come in public and make foolish statements because of food to eat.

No wonder our elders once had a saying that we will not because of hunger call a cow senior brother.

How be it, that Fashola a lawyer will advocate for a man without any credentials to continue to lead this nation in this modern age and time. People should be very careful with the things they say today so it does not affect them and their children in future.

Bubu is not qualified to be our democratically electef president simple and short because he lacks the credentials.
We cannot continue to be fooled by the antics of one man.

Haba, this is still Nigeria and not some other African countries where such can be condoned. We have the people who are qualified so why even tolerate this shenanigan even for a whole four years.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by ladman(m): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2018
Sociopolitical specimen : Fashola

Principled, good record :. Appreciation

Partisan lies, sticking with poor leadership: Depreciation

It has recently been noticed thst specimen Fashola chose the latter, hence depreciation.

Research concluded.

However, Fashola might have kept one part of his known qualities, which is saying it as it is: if Buhari is reelected, power goes to the southwest, not to the southeast as he claims. The 5%excuse will come to play again.

But Buhari won't win reelection, yet power will return to the southwest because the southeast might sabotage peter obi' s bid for presidency if Atiku decides to be the first President to keep to his word of one term only.

Why will they sabotage peter obi?

His antecedents show him as a man who does not do well as an igbo blother especially if given freedom to cut cost of governance?

Anyway, time will prove the above hypothesis.
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by mak81: 11:08am On Oct 28, 2018
dust144:
I pity him. Pls come and eat
No go kill person daughter o

1 Like

Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by babakb: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2018
dust144:
I pity him. Pls come and eat

Very healthy for me

1 Like

Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by aliscomonaj: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2018
Says who? He is one of the best for this country.
Nigerians need him as a president.
Rstc:
He has joined the political bad market like tinubu and el rufai.

He will never smell the seat of power as President.
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by tete7000(m): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2018
Nothing depreciated about Fasola, bubu only revealed him for whom he has always been. Is this not the man who deported people from Lagos and dumped them in their various states, as if Lagos is not part of a sovereign Nigerian nation. Prior to 2015 election, the stupid tension in Lagos was high due to Fasola's disposition towards the south easterners living in Lagos.
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by AreaFada2: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2018
Fashola has spectacularly depreciated.

Being very savvy politically, I wouldn't be surprised if Northern cabals deliberately set him up to fail. Fashola was the clear political star of the South since 1999. It seemed he was destined for the presidency in the near future.

But alas, he has serious wasted his politically credit among the masses of Nigeria in under 4 years.

Or just maybe because we have been so plagued by mediocre people in our political space, we were too quick to elevate Fashola to a pedestal that ordinary in half-way serious countries, his performance in Lagos never merited in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by bus1: 11:29am On Oct 28, 2018
[quote author=Carlyscales post=72474781] [./quote ]

So obviously, Atiku may not be the best candidate amidst all the political aspirants but he's d only that has what it takes to dislodge Buhari in 019.

But the way forward is simple:
If Buhari n APC Know that Nigerians can reject them after 4yrs, will they be denying promises they made B4 elections n taking Nigerians for granted

So I say since the nijja politicians don't owe allegiance to any party n ideologies. I say let d voters be same(not supporting any party or candidate blindly) by changing them (party n presidents)

PDP failed we sent them packing. Now APC has failed let's booth them out n bring back PDP. If Atiku fails send him packing n bring back APC. That's how it's done in US where we borrowed ours democracy from - switching between Democrats n Republicans. If every of our politicians n party know that they can loose after 4yrs. No one will tell them to sit up n deliver good governance period.

[You have revealed the half-brained state of mind of atiku supporters i.e. you reason halfway and then stop.

1) changing govt. every 4 years in naija is an economically expensive enterprise because the incoming govt. guarantees no continuity of projects or policies of the past govt. meaning that all monies spent on any policies by the previous govt. all go to waste.
And neither Atiku nor buhari will lose from that scenario, just the masses who have always been the losers.

2) We sent PDP packing ?
Why didnt we send them packing in 2003, 2007 or in 2011 ??
It was jonathans cluelessness and inability to properly rig an election that resulted in PDPs loss in 2015.
If PDP should regain power, they will not relinquish it again because they have learnt their lesson.

3) The US democracy is more than a century old and cannot be compared with nigeria's. And the last president to serve for a single 4 year term was george h.w. bush, and that was back in 1992.
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by KanwuliaExtra: 11:31am On Oct 28, 2018
Like fake jewelry, the golden surface has since faded only to expose sheer rust!
Was Fashola ever real?
All those fake Lagos reforms while stealing BILLIONS.

Nothing good can ever come out of TINUBU.
Any surprise? grin

Juju don clear from people eyes ke! cheesy
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by GentleMoney: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2018
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by prixm: 11:40am On Oct 28, 2018
Very unfortunate. The superstar in Lagos has become less than a shadow of himself. I don't understand how a hitherto cerebral person can become just another cheap sycophant. I think Fashola's failure as a minister is beginning to affect and reduce his self-worth and person. He has really depreciated.
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by Easzy96(m): 11:44am On Oct 28, 2018
akelicious:
Co-convener of the BringBackOurGirls, BBOG, advocacy group, Aisha Yesufu, has reacted to a statement by the Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, that President Muhammadu Buhari will return power to the South West in 2023.

Fashola had while speaking at a special Town Hall Meeting on infrastructure organised by the Ministry of Information and Culture and the National Orientation Agency held in Ibadan, Oyo State on Thursday called on the people of the South West to support Buhari’s second term bid in order to regain power in 2013.

“Did you know that power is rotating to the South-West after the completion of Buhari’s tenure if you vote for him in 2019?

“A vote for Buhari in 2019, means a return of power to the South-West in 2023. I am sure you will vote wisely,” the former Lagos governor said.

His statement has since stirred reactions especially from some leaders in the South-East who had on several occasions, maintained that President Buhari will be handing over power to the region in 2023 if he gets votes from the South-East.

However, Aisha reacting to the statement in a post on her Twitter page described Fashola as one of the leaders who has depreciated since he got appointed into Buhari’s administration.

According to her, “Some leaders build people around them. Others depreciate people around them. See how Fashola depreciated before our very eyes.”

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/10/fashola-has-depreciated-aisha-yesufu.html
However, just in case you are interested in making money online, click the link below to see how i made 50K every month with my phone.
LINK

http://streamvoyage.com/2Tkh
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by Princedapace(m): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2018
Truth is, all politicians in Nigeria are self centered.. Fashiola too wants to be a president.. So he must dance to the music played by his pay master.

If things fall out between him and his pay masters, u will hear him say so many trash about apc and others..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by kanayo76: 11:55am On Oct 28, 2018
Well, am not surprise over any comment made by this an uneducated San, was he not the same that cointainarised some Igbo people and send them to head bridge, in the name of deportation. is he not the one that order the burning of tediosho market. God will judge him one day, just like mko sbiola.
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by Oblang(m): 11:56am On Oct 28, 2018
I don't understand the problem with all this emergency activists. So all of una problem nw be say fashola campaign for his boss. Do u expect him to come and campaign for Atiku? Una never see anything, wait till campaign start, una go insult tire. The same kind of insults that didn't stop bubu in 2015...
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by Dootty(m): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2018
abc115:
Politics is about interest....analyze the message and not attack the messenger

Even with your exaggerated achievement you still posting to completed in September when we're almost in November. Besides will take three years to complete a power plant for a market that even now is still not completed even if they laying has pipeline by now it should have be completed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidential Race: The Battleground States / One Of The Gunmen Captured After The Kano Bomb Blast Begged For His Life / Gunmen Kill Jarule Likita Benue Guards Commander, 3 Colleagues (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.