Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,292 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:55 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud, A Scam, A Terrorist, Believe Him At Your Own Peril - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud, A Scam, A Terrorist, Believe Him At Your Own Peril (791 Views)

Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman / Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril / Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud, A Scam, A Terrorist, Believe Him At Your Own Peril by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2018
Nnamdi is a high profile fraud of century. He Is a terrorist disturbing the peace of the masses. FG government should not allow thiss rascal to cause unrest in this country.

Whosoever that wants to support him should visit him in Isreal and do that but not in this country. Nobody has time to deal or argue with lunatics like Nnamdi kanu and his ilks.

Kanu and his IFRAUD has no agenda for igboland. He doesn't care for people's lives. Nobody instructed kanu to speak for igbos. We have ohanaze who represents our voice.

We cannot be scammed by kanu and his wild animals because he is a scam, terrorist and security agencies should treat him as one.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud, A Scam, A Terrorist, Believe Him At Your Own Peril by UnclePati: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2018
OK...but truly...his a better idiot than you are.
So let me keep believing him jor.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud, A Scam, A Terrorist, Believe Him At Your Own Peril by Lloydfather(m): 9:48am On Oct 28, 2018
Pls take it easy with early morning weed taking.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud, A Scam, A Terrorist, Believe Him At Your Own Peril by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 28, 2018
UnclePati:
OK...but truly...his a better idiot than you are.
So let me keep believing him jor.

Nobody takes hyper lunatics serious.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud, A Scam, A Terrorist, Believe Him At Your Own Peril by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 28, 2018
Lloydfather:
Pls take it easy with early morning weed taking.

He has been smoking like a riff raff.

Only his likes blivs him.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud, A Scam, A Terrorist, Believe Him At Your Own Peril by vanbonattel: 9:55am On Oct 28, 2018
I believe everything Nnamdi Kanu has said. Those that are angry with him are those who hate Nigeria. Nnamdi Kanu is a good freedom fighter .

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud, A Scam, A Terrorist, Believe Him At Your Own Peril by Nasafina(f): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2018
[s]
Juliusmalema:
Nnamdi is a high profile fraud of century. He Is a terrorist disturbing the peace of the masses. FG government should not allow thiss rascal to cause unrest in this country.

Whosoever that wants to support him should visit him in Isreal and do that but not in this country. Nobody has time to deal or argue with lunatics like Nnamdi kanu and his ilks.

Kanu and his IFRAUD has no agenda for igboland. He doesn't care for people's lives. Nobody instructed kanu to speak for igbos. We have ohanaze who represents our voice.

We cannot be scammed by kanu and his wild animals because he is a scam, terrorist and security agencies should treat him as one.
[/s]

Oya sing with me

Holy holy holy Nnamdi Kanu another Savior holy holy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud, A Scam, A Terrorist, Believe Him At Your Own Peril by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2018
Nasafina:
[s][/s]

Oya sing with me

Holy holy holy Nnamdi Kanu another Savior holy holy

God have mercy on you.

Am not insane

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud, A Scam, A Terrorist, Believe Him At Your Own Peril by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2018
Juliusmalema:

See this attention seeking idiot. How will all this your frustrations and sentiments be a solution to your sinking zoo? The zoo must fall insha Allah.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud, A Scam, A Terrorist, Believe Him At Your Own Peril by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2018
TRUTHaDDICTED:
[s]See this attention seeking idiot. How will all this your frustrations and sentiments be a solution to your sinking zoo? The zoo must fall insha Allah.[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud, A Scam, A Terrorist, Believe Him At Your Own Peril by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 28, 2018
Juliusmalema:
[s]Nnamdi is a high profile fraud of century. He Is a terrorist disturbing the peace of the masses. FG government should not allow thiss rascal to cause unrest in this country.

We cannot be scammed by kanu and his wild animals because he is a scam, terrorist and security agencies should treat him as one.[/s]

Afonja, they have been sleepless since Nnamdi Kanu reappeared in Israel. They thought he was dead. One of the most wicked people on the face of this earth. Afonja amara/amayi Chukwu, amayi Chukwu!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud, A Scam, A Terrorist, Believe Him At Your Own Peril by vanbonattel: 10:33am On Oct 28, 2018
sean1000x:

Afonja, they have been sleepless since Nnamdi Kanu reappeared in Israel. They thought he was dead. One of the most wicked people on this earth. Afonja amara/amayi Chukwu, amayi Chukwu!

That clenched teeth afonja make me grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud, A Scam, A Terrorist, Believe Him At Your Own Peril by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 28, 2018
Juliusmalema:

[s]Enyi mechie onu gi there.

Nnamdi kanu bu anuofia, mpama[/s].

I know you so much want to be Igbo, you want to just taste it. Anumanu..you can never be Igbo in this lifetime! Being Igbo is a privilege and high status.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud, A Scam, A Terrorist, Believe Him At Your Own Peril by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 28, 2018
sean1000x:

I know you so much want to be Igbo, you want to just taste it. Anumanu you can never be Igbo in this lifetime! Being Igbo is a privilege and high status.

Mynd44 rule 2

These Igbos guys lacks diplomacy.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud, A Scam, A Terrorist, Believe Him At Your Own Peril by johnpologyidea(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2018
shocked cool

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud, A Scam, A Terrorist, Believe Him At Your Own Peril by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 28, 2018
sean1000x:

Mynd44 rule 2

sean1000x:

Juliusmalema

Enyi mechie onu gi there.

Nnamdi kanu bu anuofia, mpama.

sean1000x:

Enyi mechie onu gi there ewu.

Nnamdi kanu bu anuofia, mpama.

Look at, u edited my comment .....seriously Igbos are confirmed fraud.

Imagine editing my quote to score cheap points...

Igbos are real fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud, A Scam, A Terrorist, Believe Him At Your Own Peril by KanwuliaExtra: 10:56am On Oct 28, 2018
Out of the words of a mad man came forth TRUTH!

Na so dem take kill dem Jesus Christ o! grin

Nnamdi Kanu is not telling ME what I already do not know, so I cannot be conned by him.

1. I can understand his agitation for Biafra since the marginalization theory of the IGBOS in Nigeria has been proved beyond every logical conclusion. The marginalization has degenerated to the IGBOS micro-marginalizing themselves in the EAST.

2. The real Buhari is DEAD, and Nigeria is being ruled by an IMPOSTER! Those extended London and Saudi trips. . . . Are cloning exercises to ensure the NORTH rules for 8+ years uninterrupted. They learned from the “Yaradua’s case” of course. Even Tinubu has lost control of his evil agenda to put the Yoruba’s back in power after he expected Buhari to die in less than 2 years like Yaradua. Tinubu has no choice but to play along. In the mean time Nigeria is on “CORRUPTION AUTO PILOT” in the hands of foreign mercenaries.

If he died today, he would die for nothing. Why he bothers, I do not know. Freedom of speech IN EXILE I guess. He has the right to spread his gospel, just like APC and PDP have spread the gospel of corruption. kiss

The re-emergence of NK has backfired on APC for sure. He refuses to be silenced even while in exile. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud, A Scam, A Terrorist, Believe Him At Your Own Peril by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 28, 2018
If KANU IS A FRAUD I WANT MORE OF THAT FRAUD grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud, A Scam, A Terrorist, Believe Him At Your Own Peril by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2018
ezenwajosh:
If KANU IS A FRAUD I WANT MORE OF THAT FRAUD grin

And so u shall
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud, A Scam, A Terrorist, Believe Him At Your Own Peril by Strikethem: 11:20am On Oct 28, 2018
sean1000x:

Afonja, they have been sleepless since Nnamdi Kanu reappeared in Israel. They thought he was dead. One of the most wicked people on the face of this earth. Afonja amara/amayi Chukwu, amayi Chukwu!
This one and afonja, afonja, afonja as if they use it swear for him. Even when his father scold him or slap his mother, it is afonja. Even if he fails in school, it is afonja. Afonja jave been tormenting him no be today. It is a be lesser than ordinary jacj dog.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud, A Scam, A Terrorist, Believe Him At Your Own Peril by austinsmat(m): 11:21am On Oct 28, 2018
Juliusmalema:

pls Op are you related to Joe igbokwe. You sound like one

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud, A Scam, A Terrorist, Believe Him At Your Own Peril by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 28, 2018
austinsmat:
pls Op are you related to Joe igbokwe. You sound like one

Naah

Am a progressive igbo not a lunatic like kanu

(1) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Expressroad: Completion Date Shifted To 2021 / Nigerian Police Illegality In Lugbe Abuja / ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ — Amaechi Slams Abaribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.