Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) (22834 Views)

Obasanjo Arrives Uyo On Monday To Inaugurate 29km Etinan Road & Cable Bridges / Obasanjo arrives Addis Ababa for AU Election Observation Mission / Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by zoba88: 11:04am On Oct 28, 2018
Nigeria's former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, today arrived Qua Iboe Church, Ikot Ekpene Road, Uyo, for a worship service with Akwa Ibom State Governor, Mr. Emmanuel.

Their Excellencies are joined by the wife of the Governor, Mrs Martha Emmanuel, Deputy Governor, Mr. Moses Ekpo, Speaker, Rt. Hon. Barr. Onofiok Luke, Methodist Prelate Emeritus, Most Rev. Sunday Mbang and other government functionaries.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/obasanjo-arrives-uyo-to-worship-with.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by zoba88: 11:04am On Oct 28, 2018

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by KINGinVAHALA: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2018
Obasanjo is inconsequential...we will deal with him and show him he is a nobody by next year election. We successful did it to Aneni, Ize-iyamu and the Igbinedion's, and Obasanjo won't be an exception.

18 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by mbaboy(m): 11:50am On Oct 28, 2018
U and Buhari are too little for OBJ
KINGinVAHALA:
Obasanjo is inconsequential...we will deal with him and show him he is a nobody by next year election. We successful did it to Aneni, Ize-iyamu and the Igbinedion's, and Obasanjo won't be an exception.

126 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by KINGinVAHALA: 11:58am On Oct 28, 2018
mbaboy:
U and Buhari are too little for OBJ
My brother we shall see. 2019 isn't far away...then we would remind you and your likes that Obasanjo can't even win his ward

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by tuniski: 11:58am On Oct 28, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:
Who is this?

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by KINGinVAHALA: 11:59am On Oct 28, 2018
tuniski:
Who is this?
Who are you to ask who I am?

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by Omeokachie: 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
Baba Iyabo

Ebora Owu

Anjonu to n mi igbo kiji kiji

Erujeje to n da APC lamu.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by omotoniwa(f): 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:
my brother you are very correct,by 2019 Obasanjo will kn who is who
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by KINGinVAHALA: 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
omotoniwa:
my brother you are very correct,by 2019 Obasanjo will kn who is who
My brother, in the words of sarrki, you are a patriot
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by gare(f): 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

Guy go and take your meds before I come back

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by SolutionMee: 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
cheesy
OBJ the kingmaker.
Buhari is a goner.
Atiku is our next president.
People claim that Buhari is so popular, that he's like a God in the North.
Well, let me now test Buhari's popularity against Adolf Hitler. At least, we all know how dangerous Hitler was then. But something is telling me that Buhari is more dangerous. Seem like he's like an uncle to Hitler when it comes to wickedness. Hitler killed people all at once. Buhari is killing Nigerians everyday. People are dying slowly. The future is bleak.
Like for Adolf Hitler.
Share for Buhari.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by KINGinVAHALA: 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
gare:

Guy go and take your meds before I come back
The one your dad used remain?
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by KINGinVAHALA: 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
OBJ the kingmaker.
Buhari is a goner.
Atiku is our next president.
People claim that Buhari is so popular, that he's like a God in the North.
Well, let me now test Buhari's popularity against Adolf Hitler. At least, we all know how dangerous Hitler was then. But something is telling me that Buhari is more dangerous. Seem like he's like an uncle to Hitler when it comes to wickedness. Hitler killed people all at once. Buhari is killing Nigerians everyday. People are dying slowly. The future is bleak.
Like for Adolf Hitler.
Share for Buhari.
So pathetic your stupidity has gone this far.

A minute silent for you!

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by punisha: 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
The way some people have orgasm when they hear the names Obj, Atiku, OBI, Saraki, Ekweremadu these days eh....
We can see them already convulsing and foaming in d mouth...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by Melison(m): 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
After the show na the party o
If u know u surely know

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
Amosun

Udom

Atiku In Dubai
.. lipsrsealed undecided

2019 issagoal

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by sureheaven(m): 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
shocked shocked
Igbos over to u

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by miqos02(m): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by Laple0541(m): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
Udom don de resemble Akpabio ooo
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by homealone00: 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
pls help me get this to the homepage https://www.nairaland.com/4814168/needed#72477677
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by GentleMoney: 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
God Bless Akwa Ibom...

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by VcStunner(m): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
Udom is my guy, the move to bring OBJ to AKS is strategic. At a time the local emancipators (HOA members) in the state are jittery over weda their support for Udom can guarantee them a return to the house, Udom decides to show who his supporters are. Today one has visited, tomorrow a certain bishop who is a regular visitor might drop in to say hi to the Christian family..lol. thing is, Obong Akpabio has never been a member of APC and will never be.
Just like Oshiomole, he is just another positive that will soon be turned negative due to the highly reducing chemical nature of the APC.
Ever imagined how talents like Fashola, Ngige, Osibanjo and the likes all lost their good will and are now considered highly inconsequential in their local wards?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by colestephan86: 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

See the people you are comparing Obasanjo with. You are funny

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by CaptainFM1: 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
Honestly, this man is still the president of Nigeria!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by Benekruku(m): 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

My brother we shall see. 2019 isn't far away...then we would remind you and your likes that Obasanjo can't even win his ward

Leave them to win the election on Social Media

Status quo on ground, they have no idea about

Using an unpopular Atiku to win an highly influencial and popular Buhari who same time is the incumbent

This how people lose in gambling. Ability to face reality and action on it

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
Baba is now technically a PDP member, after tearing his membership card publicly. Is it a coincidence that himself and his then vice are going back to their vomits?

PDP members when it's time to share money...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by Jspiff: 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
Satanic occult
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
tuniski:

Who is this?
he is a supporter of the midget with imported wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
f
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by lonelydora: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
Arusi na eje uka.

The pastor should as a matter of urgency call for an Altar Call to deliver Obasanjo asap.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by KINGinVAHALA: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
colestephan86:

See the people you are comparing Obasanjo with. You are funny
Hello, do you know who Tony Aneni was? Or you aren't aware he was called MR FIX-IT?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: "Nigerians Have Been Printing Posters For Me, I've Not Done Any" / Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico / “buhari Will Destroy Nigeria If We Don’t Drive Him Away” – Fayose Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.