Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,442 members, 7,801,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) (44610 Views)

Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid / Sexy Nollywood Actress Koko Pat Flaunt Hot Legs In New Shoot(photos) / Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by kabillionaire(m): 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
they sabi pay ba?
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by tossie101(f): 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
jafol:

[s]Like how ibos r begging yorubas to vote PDP ibo party or like how ibos begged fashola when he sent some useless ibos out of lagos or how iboa r begging davido not not leave chioma, etc i can go on n on[/s]

Beggi beggi coward tongue

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by tossie101(f): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
jafol:

I know what I know, i know some ibo women that there marriage is over due to this and some their marriage is still shaking. I know my boys in lekki that know them. For one Married yoruba women, there will be 20 married ibo women on yoruba dicks. Just sit down nigga and enjoy how ur women are used cheaply left n right. Most of them even want yoruba surnames. They know their ibo men cannot divorce them and u fools leave them at home n go for days or weeks for business, you all r weaklings. Some of u fine for face but are damn weaklings. Even in the states, there is high percentage of ibo divorces or domestic violence in Houston tx. Ur women can do anything for yoruba dick. Abeg comot for road.

Lol.. Yinmu.. For ur dreams,. grin
Igbo women hardly cheat in marriage.
It's Yoruba women wko has cheating in their DNA.. They don't cheat for money they cheat for cheating sake lipsrsealed
95% of divorce news we read everyday online is yoruba even 90% celebrity divorce is yoruba and they are all because of cheating...
check scores.

Only a Yoruba women will leave her lecture husband and cheat with a bricklayer.
We all saw the news here few months ago
Another yoruba woman jumped into lagoon after her nude pictures leaks with her secrete lover ...USLESS cursed tribe with cheap women

IGBO WOMEN HAS DIGNITY AND HARDLY CHEAT IN MARRIAGE tongue
KISS THE TRUTH.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by ballerin(m): 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
Biglittlelois:

I didnt agree to anything and i wasnt flipping, you are talking in bits and pieces, you dont get to say an insult-worthy remark and appreciate the person at the same time ballerin, it doesnt follow at all.
hehehe, calm down ma. You can possibly have yourself deny the obvious. Someone wrote 100%, I didn't pull that off, did I? Lol. Throw off your misconception about whatever that doesn't exist and cuddle my appreciation of you. Not that hard.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Biglittlelois(f): 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
ballerin:
hehehe, calm down ma. You can possibly have yourself deny the obvious. Someone wrote 100%, I didn't pull that off, did I? Lol. Throw off your misconception about whatever that doesn't exist and cuddle my appreciation of you. Not that hard.

Lol ballerin, you are something else, you know that right? i've heard you.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
yeye man full of envy go n kill him

You apparently don't know what envy is

Good night
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by jafol(m): 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
tossie101:

It's Yoruba women wko has cheating in their DNA.. They don't cheat for money they cheat for cheating sake lipsrsealed
95% of divorce news we read everyday online is yoruba even 90% celebrity divorce is yoruba and they are all because of cheating...
check scores.

Another yoruba woman jumped into lagoon after her nude pictures leaks with her secrete lover ...USLESS cursed tribe with cheap women

KISS THE TRUTH.

I hear u ode. Lol. That's y I like u people u love to chest beat online but in reality we know the hard core prostitutes
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by jafol(m): 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
tossie101:

Beggi beggi coward tongue

grin say hi to OJUKWU for me
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by ballerin(m): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Lol ballerin, you are something else, you know that right? i've heard you.
I know you are quite tougher, I hope my arms are large enough, Lol
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Biglittlelois(f): 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
ballerin:
I know you are quite tougher, I hope my arms are large enough, Lol

Lol smiley
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by tossie101(f): 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
jafol:

I hear u ode. Lol. That's y I like u people u love to chest beat online but in reality we know the hard core prostitutes

Ur women are cheap prostitutes kiss the truth.
That's why Yoruba men are using magun to secure them because they know how promiscuous ur women are.
Despite that they still jump from bed to bed.
Shameless cheap things tongue

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by nnaeyes6: 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
Why Igbo man no go be the best? After spending roughly a million to marry u must guide,cherish, love protect and provide for ur ASSETS. Other tribes don't marry na. they just pick woman like falling mango and start eating it.

Ogoli nwanyi

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by nnaeyes6: 11:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
Some are saying Hausa's are the most caring and most are saying the Igbo's are most caring but nobody is saying that YORUBA are the most caring. Are they not in the Nigerian map?
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by tossie101(f): 3:55am On Oct 30, 2018
jafol:

grin say hi to OJUKWU for me

Say hi to cowardwolowo tongue

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by jafol(m): 8:43am On Oct 31, 2018
tossie101:

Say hi to cowardwolowo tongue
If awolowo was a coward at least he died in his country with no killings in yoruba land, not the one that created a massacre that killed ur people then ran away in woman dress lol
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by jafol(m): 8:46am On Oct 31, 2018
tossie101:

Ur women are cheap prostitutes kiss the truth.
That's why Yoruba men are using magun to secure them because they know how promiscuous ur women are.
Despite that they still jump from bed to bed.
Shameless cheap things tongue

So all yoruba men use magun on their women, u so stupid. I bet if ur ibo sisters know we do that they won't be tripping for yoruba men. I mean if ibo men r great, y are the women running away.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by jafol(m): 8:48am On Oct 31, 2018
tossie101:

check scores.

KISS THE TRUTH.

Just ur analysis shows u r a small pickin. I'm probably fucking ur mom or sister, fyi
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by tossie101(f): 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
jafol:

Just ur analysis shows u r a small pickin. I'm probably fucking ur mom or sister, fyi

Just because ur mum and sisters are cheap prostitutes doesn't mean others are.

We have dignity, we don't leave our husbands to sleep with bricklayers and mechanics.. And we don't come back all the way from London Just to cheat with a commoner and jump inside lagoon. kiss
Yoruba women are shameless cheaters.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by tossie101(f): 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
jafol:

So all yoruba men use magun on their women, u so stupid. I bet if ur ibo sisters know we do that they won't be tripping for yoruba men. I mean if ibo men r great, y are the women running away.

Yinmu , it's actually yoruba women dying for igbo men, my brothers are doing them well. wink
Check my topic. cheesy
no sane igbo woman wants to be with dirty smelly YORUBA man.
I see ur guys always have this odoriferous smell.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by tossie101(f): 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2018
jafol:

If awolowo was a coward at least he died in his country with no killings in yoruba land, not the one that created a massacre that killed ur people then ran away in woman dress lol

Lol, see mumu, u are not intelligent I swear.
A "coward" yet they went to his house with fully armed battalion,
So why go with battalion to fight one single "coward" lol.
U are a very dumb guy honestly. A typical Yoruba guy so daft. cheesy

A coward is a person who couldn't survive prison and died of frustration like a sick chicken kiss
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by MostSoughtAfte(f): 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
Following
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by jafol(m): 11:51pm On Oct 31, 2018
tossie101:

Lol, see mumu, u are not intelligent I swear.
A "coward" yet they went to his house with fully armed battalion,
So why go with battalion to fight one single "coward" lol.
U are a very dumb guy honestly. A typical Yoruba guy so daft. cheesy

A coward is a person who couldn't survive prison and died of frustration like a sick chicken kiss

Typical ibo , always resulting to violence when they cant answer simple question, thsts y you all lack intelligence and very emotional. Instead of cursing, just answer the question.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by jafol(m): 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
tossie101:

Yinmu , it's actually yoruba women dying for igbo men, my brothers are doing them well. wink
Check my topic. cheesy
no sane igbo woman wants to be with dirty smelly YORUBA man.
I see ur guys always have this odoriferous smell.

So the insane ibo women r with yorubas, no wonder they don't last in marriage, i said it those girls r prostitutes and insane. You said it right. Just like chioma with Davido, that overbleached albino with FFK, tonto dike (she is really mad), the ugly bitch with AKEREDOLU, no wonder that man cannot perform in ondo state, i can go on. Thanks for the confirmation
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by jafol(m): 11:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
tossie101:

Just because ur mum and sisters are cheap prostitutes doesn't mean others are.

We have dignity, we don't leave our husbands to sleep with bricklayers and mechanics.. And we don't come back all the way from London Just to cheat with a commoner and jump inside lagoon. kiss
Yoruba women are shameless cheaters.

Lmao, no wonder there are lots of divorce and domestic violence in ibo marriages in USA. Go n Google and thank me later
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by tossie101(f): 1:24am On Nov 01, 2018
jafol:

Lmao, no wonder there are lots of divorce and domestic violence in ibo marriages in USA. Go n Google and thank me later

Trash!! Devilish afonja.
Check celebrity marriage crash in naija before talking about USA.. LMAO.

Everybody in Nigeria knows yoruba people and how their marriage ends up.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by tossie101(f): 1:30am On Nov 01, 2018
jafol:

So the insane ibo women r with yorubas, no wonder they don't last in marriage, i said it those girls r prostitutes and insane. You said it right. Just like chioma with Davido, that overbleached albino with FFK, tonto dike (she is really mad), the ugly bitch with AKEREDOLU, no wonder that man cannot perform in ondo state, i can go on. Thanks for the confirmation

Lol see mumu, I just knew u will mention chioma and Davido,
Check my topic and see where YOEUBA women are rejecting yorubabmen and praising igbo men LMAO..
Any igbo woman marrying a Yoruba just check the yoruba man is rich..
Else no sane igbo woman will go for yorubaman

Ask Davido and Wizkid and they will tell u how worthless ur women are.
Use them make babies and dump them. grin
Ur women are senseless and don't know their right. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by tossie101(f): 1:33am On Nov 01, 2018
jafol:

Typical ibo , always resulting to violence when they cant answer simple question, thsts y you all lack intelligence and very emotional. Instead of cursing, just answer the question.

Lols...if u can't see sense in that, then don't blame me for ur failure... it means u are brain dead.
I can't help u anymore tongue

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by jafol(m): 4:59am On Nov 01, 2018
tossie101:

Lols...if u can't see sense in that, then don't blame me for ur failure... it means u are brain dead.
I can't help u anymore tongue

I don't need ur help when u r senseless yourself
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by jafol(m): 5:08am On Nov 01, 2018
tossie101:

Lol see mumu, I just knew u will mention chioma and Davido,
Check my topic and see where YOEUBA women are rejecting yorubabmen and praising igbo men LMAO..
Any igbo woman marrying a Yoruba just check the yoruba man is rich..
Else no sane igbo woman will go for yorubaman

Ask Davido and Wizkid and they will tell u how worthless ur women are.
Use them make babies and dump them. grin
Ur women are senseless and don't know their right. cheesy
Of course we know ibos r money hungry mofos. Thats y they r prostitutes, prostitutes like money like i said. You keep proving me more n more. So tonto dike, flavor baby mamas, tekno babymama, FFK baby mama, should we start with actresses or your ibo almighty Linda ikeji, etc are worthless too right. Lol your ibo women r not saint as I thought.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by jafol(m): 5:10am On Nov 01, 2018
tossie101:

Trash!! Devilish afonja.
Check celebrity marriage crash in naija before talking about USA.. LMAO.

Everybody in Nigeria knows yoruba people and how their marriage ends up.
Even in naija here, abi no bi naija news we dey read. Most domestic violence comes from ibo marriages
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by tossie101(f): 6:02am On Nov 01, 2018
jafol:

Even in naija here, abi no bi naija news we dey read. Most domestic violence comes from ibo marriages

Even deep down ur conscience u know
We always see the news from ejigbo customary court. cheesy yoruba divorce happening every week like like rain, from battering of wife, to infidelity.
We will definitely read another one before this week runs out cheesy.

So stop lying
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by tossie101(f): 6:07am On Nov 01, 2018
jafol:

Of course we know ibos r money hungry mofos. Thats y they r prostitutes, prostitutes like money like i said. You keep proving me more n more. So tonto dike, flavor baby mamas, tekno babymama, FFK baby mama, should we start with actresses or your ibo almighty Linda ikeji, etc are worthless too right. Lol your ibo women r not saint as I thought.

Still cant compare...yoruba women.
Davido used 2 , wizkid used 2, 2face used 2, nice used1, etc.
Plus the uncountable ones happening in streets,
Everywhere in street of Lagos and ondo and other sw states..young yoruba teenagers carrying babies.. Tufia!.
Ur women are cheap and worthless kiss the truth.
Failed home traning tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty's Kids Looking At Him As He Kisses Wife In Lovely Photo / Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle / Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.