Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,012 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths (20744 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Buhari Has Done What No Nigerian President Has Ever Done / EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande / Dele Momodu On Buhari Suspension Of Onnoghen: 'Our President Has Done It Again' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by arabbunkum: 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
Political pastor full of deceit and lies
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by BruncleZuma: 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Common sense just too hard for some people to catch...

[img]https://i./3NoXh.gif[/img]
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by IkebukwuR(m): 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
so which time will we be ready?
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by HisSexcellency(m): 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Inasmuch as I dislike Buhari's way of leadership, it will be an unwise thing for me to do if I don't applaud him and his administration on needs that matters. What Osinbanjo just said is the unadulterated truth. Not that we are too young to rule Nigeria but we're too young to lead Nigerians. If a youth becomes our president today, it's clear that the youths of this country will use it to their own selfish advantage. Things will become worse beyond reasonable measure. Everyone will be striving for unnecessary attention and hitting up the polity without justifiable cause. Imagine Sowore playing on the sensitivity of well-meaning Nigerians by telling us to take it back. Please help me to ask him that what exactly are we taking back cuz the last time I check, we have no business in Aso Rock. It's even a privilege that Buhari is being considerate. With the way we all have abused his leadership, he should have ordered an executive order-09 preventing young Nigerians from ever governing Nigeria again. But the few integrity left in him wouldn't let him do. Passing a bill would have been the best idea but those senators in our legislative arm of government may also take advantage of it. Throughout the world, it is conventional that the youths will lead in the future only. We're the true leaders of tomorrow. Let us give them our today...
Tomorrow is ours!

Reading this rubbish you wrote just exploded how myopic and shallow you are. How daft can it get for you guys all in the name of supporting the lifeless one to power. we are the leaders of tomorrow , right? So what date is that tomorrow so the youths would look forward to it

2 Likes

Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
Well said. Too much stupidity in one post.
virgoquin:
too much stupidity in one post.
which tomorrow are you talking about. is it the tomorrow have been hearing since I was in primary school
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by Equiano: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
Not too young to run indeed
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by islandmoon: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
let grandpa do it one more time, abi?
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by Opeade939(f): 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
Tomorrow is Now....
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by jumpandpas(m): 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
sarrki:

Am. Leader in my home Which is what produce the products we have now
All of us must not be a political leader

MUMU POST OF THE DAY.

2 Likes

Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by otherway: 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
Makes sense though.
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by Ghost01(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
?">www.ngpolitics.com? Whoever shared this should share the full speech with us, mbok. These blogger-journalists are not to be 100% trusted.
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by yotomi80: 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
Oloriburuku ni igbeni prof you sa
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by yotomi80: 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
Oloriburuku ni ogbeni Prof yo sa
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by JimD(m): 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Inasmuch as I dislike Buhari's way of leadership, it will be an unwise thing for me to do if I don't applaud him and his administration on needs that matters. What Osinbanjo just said is the unadulterated truth. Not that we are too young to rule Nigeria but we're too young to lead Nigerians. If a youth becomes our president today, it's clear that the youths of this country will use it to their own selfish advantage. Things will become worse beyond reasonable measure. Everyone will be striving for unnecessary attention and hitting up the polity without justifiable cause. Imagine Sowore playing on the sensitivity of well-meaning Nigerians by telling us to take it back. Please help me to ask him that what exactly are we taking back cuz the last time I check, we have no business in Aso Rock. It's even a privilege that Buhari is being considerate. With the way we all have abused his leadership, he should have ordered an executive order-09 preventing young Nigerians from ever governing Nigeria again. But the few integrity left in him wouldn't let him do. Passing a bill would have been the best idea but those senators in our legislative arm of government may also take advantage of it. Throughout the world, it is conventional that the youths will lead in the future only. We're the true leaders of tomorrow. Let us give them our today...
Tomorrow is ours!

This is prolly a 50 year old man who is getting crumbs from the government. I for one ain't giving anyone my today.

1 Like

Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
Look at this one that can't look El-rufai in the face and talk...
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by JimD(m): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
Osinbajo don turn full fledge politician. He couldnt speak against any of the ills being done by the party. Finally compromised.
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by Abimbola198212: 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
Let's wait and watch...Come 2019,i Architect Ebenco will run for president am just 26yrs old.All this mumu's will be executed.
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by mrghost: 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2018

Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by candyguyofficia(m): 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
[s]Inasmuch as I dislike Buhari's way of leadership, it will be an unwise thing for me to do if I don't applaud him and his administration on needs that matters. What Osinbanjo just said is the unadulterated truth. Not that we are too young to rule Nigeria but we're too young to lead Nigerians. If a youth becomes our president today, it's clear that the youths of this country will use it to their own selfish advantage. Things will become worse beyond reasonable measure. Everyone will be striving for unnecessary attention and hitting up the polity without justifiable cause. Imagine Sowore playing on the sensitivity of well-meaning Nigerians by telling us to take it back. Please help me to ask him that what exactly are we taking back cuz the last time I check, we have no business in Aso Rock. It's even a privilege that Buhari is being considerate. With the way we all have abused his leadership, he should have ordered an executive order-09 preventing young Nigerians from ever governing Nigeria again. But the few integrity left in him wouldn't let him do. Passing a bill would have been the best idea but those senators in our legislative arm of government may also take advantage of it. Throughout the world, it is conventional that the youths will lead in the future only. We're the true leaders of tomorrow. Let us give them our today...
Tomorrow is ours![/s]
Trash
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by djon78(m): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
Please how old is Emmanuel Macron
The main problem is that the youths have not waken up to there responsibilities!!
We keep allowing these old men to toil with our future

1 Like

Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by Ategberoson(m): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
is it not foolishness to support Atiku, Buhari and criticized what osibanjo expressed?

how many youths are supporting moghalu, sowore and the young contestants? then why cry about not being the leader of today?

leadership is earn not by negligence and unproductive keyboard debate. looking at those that graced the political posts from North to east to south to west they influence themselves into the existence of political arena

if you're not a register card member of a party as a youth then you're foolish for castigating osibanjo

1 Like

Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by mayordj4real: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
I don't agree with you. Buhari and Obasanjo ruled in there 20s, why cant they encourage brilliant young people to lead now if not for selfishness in the blood stream of African rulers.
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Tomorrow is ours!

1 Like

Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by pastoradebola: 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
Why that u most b joking
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by Femijohn198: 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
short man
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by jefff455: 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
this guy is an idiot of his life his destiny and soul
he will continue fronting for a man without pry6 certificate who is not in the actual sense qualified to be his clerk the zombie he is fighting for became president at a young age and he still has right to make noise . I wonder why a pHD holder would be reasoning like an illiterate without a destiny don't worry by the time your useless lifeless president dies you will regret every thing .

I cast several things like:
1.spirit of illiteracy
2.spirit of stupidity
3.cattle mentality
4.illiteracy of the cerebellum
5.psychosis
7.buharic mental disorder
8.madness in the grey matter
9.lack of common sense
10.zombiism
11. spirit of team lifelessness
12.inability to see the truth
13.the spirit of following a dull cattle rearer
14.selective Justice
15.inability to realize the wrong you are doing

Note:
Buharist you are allowed to quote me

1 Like

Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by Bonjelomo: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
j
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by Sleekfingers: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
I quiet agree with the VP...start from the grassroots....and make your way to the top....

Any youth contesting now is absolutely just wasting his/her time....because what's on ground now....doesn't give room for the youth....

It is a gradual process....we will get there....but not now.....

And lastly most youth now are brainless.....look around you....try and engage some of them in a conversation.....you will be shock....some of them are on nairaland....

1 Like

Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
Osinbanjo's stupidity is legendary.....
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by Chatflick(m): 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Tomorrow is ours!
Please who can interpret?
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by afroxyz: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Tomorrow is ours!

Is it not because this stupid and disgraceful generation have not set up platforms for moulding the youths? These were people who witnessed powerful labour and student unions, had free and quality education and jobs waiting for them. They got into power and destroyed everything and you are blaming the youths for not being ready?
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by ofeco: 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Tomorrow is ours!

which of the Tomorrows? How old was Buhari, IBB, OBJ,Gowon etc when they became heads of State? Osibanjo have joined the league of greedy political rogues that are bent on relegating the destiny of the youths of this our beloved country. To you Nigeria youths should embrace NPower while our grand PA's that are supposed to have retired continue to decide our destiny.
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by Edonojie007(m): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
[quote author=virgoquin post=72486029][/quote]
Know That You Wont Forever Be A Youth. One Day,you Would Be Fighting For A Position As An Elder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) / Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect / Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.