Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,078 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths (20745 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Buhari Has Done What No Nigerian President Has Ever Done / EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande / Dele Momodu On Buhari Suspension Of Onnoghen: 'Our President Has Done It Again' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by johnyblaze20: 12:16am On Oct 29, 2018
[quote author=johnyblaze20 post=72493874][/quote]nawa to u bro haba
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by Borntofuck: 1:13am On Oct 29, 2018
Oshogbo weed up loading in some ppls brain,
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by VagileVictor(m): 2:57am On Oct 29, 2018
This is most stupidest post I have ever read from a youth. Any youth that is not thinking of grabbing his today, is dead. How old was Prof. Osinbajo, when he was appointed commissioner? Are there no more vibrant young professors of law?

How old were the successive military coup planners and executioners who were appointed military administrators and governors?

You need to reset your brains to conform to the newness of challenges being perpetrated by the old cargos to continue holding up to power.

SolutionMee:
cheesy
Inasmuch as I dislike Buhari's way of leadership, it will be an unwise thing for me to do if I don't applaud him and his administration on needs that matters. What Osinbanjo just said is the unadulterated truth. Not that we are too young to rule Nigeria but we're too young to lead Nigerians. If a youth becomes our president today, it's clear that the youths of this country will use it to their own selfish advantage. Things will become worse beyond reasonable measure. Everyone will be striving for unnecessary attention and hitting up the polity without justifiable cause. Imagine Sowore playing on the sensitivity of well-meaning Nigerians by telling us to take it back. Please help me to ask him that what exactly are we taking back cuz the last time I check, we have no business in Aso Rock. It's even a privilege that Buhari is being considerate. With the way we all have abused his leadership, he should have ordered an executive order-09 preventing young Nigerians from ever governing Nigeria again. But the few integrity left in him wouldn't let him do. Passing a bill would have been the best idea but those senators in our legislative arm of government may also take advantage of it. Throughout the world, it is conventional that the youths will lead in the future only. We're the true leaders of tomorrow. Let us give them our today...
Tomorrow is ours!
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by 989900: 6:49am On Oct 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
[s]Inasmuch as I dislike Buhari's way of leadership, it will be an unwise thing for me to do if I don't applaud him and his administration on needs that matters. What Osinbanjo just said is the unadulterated truth. Not that we are too young to rule Nigeria but we're too young to lead Nigerians. If a youth becomes our president today, it's clear that the youths of this country will use it to their own selfish advantage. Things will become worse beyond reasonable measure. Everyone will be striving for unnecessary attention and hitting up the polity without justifiable cause. Imagine Sowore playing on the sensitivity of well-meaning Nigerians by telling us to take it back. Please help me to ask him that what exactly are we taking back cuz the last time I check, we have no business in Aso Rock. It's even a privilege that Buhari is being considerate. With the way we all have abused his leadership, he should have ordered an executive order-09 preventing young Nigerians from ever governing Nigeria again. But the few integrity left in him wouldn't let him do. Passing a bill would have been the best idea but those senators in our legislative arm of government may also take advantage of it. Throughout the world, it is conventional that the youths will lead in the future only. We're the true leaders of tomorrow. Let us give them our today...
Tomorrow is ours![/s]
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by 989900: 6:55am On Oct 29, 2018
'Osinbande' disappoint me.
Re: Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths by baby124: 7:04am On Oct 29, 2018
This man needs to stop talking nonsense. The majority of voters are youth. Well I don’t blame you, they are generally timid and stupid that is why you can go on a stage to say this nonsense to your majority voting populace. More focused on yahoo money than voting for a younger person to take over the country that what both of the stupid parties have to offer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North / Kano State Government Constructs Fountain On Site Of Demolished Monument. / Successful Edo Primary: APC Presents Model For Voting During Pandemic - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.