Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past (46034 Views)

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
We all have our pasts, some are manageable while others are very complex. You love this lady so much, she is the best you have ever seen, but you discovered your close friend slept with her so much in the past. Will you still go ahead to marry her?

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by MrRichmond: 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
Very dangerous thing to do!

Friends these days cannot be trusted, as long as your guy don enter, he can get back there anytime he wishes no matter how much assurance she gives you.

A wise man once said

A pvssy once fvxked cannot be unfuvked, but it can most definitely be re-fuvcked!

so, give urself brain!

592 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by edictng: 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
Once debe

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
grin

Just be reminded that u are marrying her coz of her attitude and not that loose hole between her legs.. cheesy

In the Philippines eehn.. there's this woman who had 16children from her first husband sha. But when her husband died due to the altercation, her husband's friend who is a single guy with no kids at all marry her and had 8 more kids with her grin

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER cheesy

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by PBeni(m): 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
This one is strong... undecided

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by JasonScoolari: 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Just be reminded that u are marrying her coz of her attitude and not that loose hole between her legs.. cheesy

In the Philippines eehn.. there's this woman who had 16children from her first husband sha. But when her husband died due to the altercation, her husband's friend who is a single guy with no kids at all marry her and had 8 more kids with her grin

Philippines? Is that one a country or a mere branch office. grin

160 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
My friend slept with her? Hell no i cant oo. Its risky marrying a lady like dat.

46 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by STARGREEN(m): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Wow...& ur recommendation is?

4 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

what sense does this make OP friend is alive and kicking anything can happen between the girl and the guy in future for me this is no
No room for sentimental

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by newdawn2017(f): 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
MrRichmond:

Friends these days cannot be trusted, as long as your guy don enter, he can get back there anytime he wishes no matter how much assurance she gives you.

A wise man once said

A pvssy once fvxked cannot be unfuvked, but it can most definitely be re-fuvcked! so give urself brain!
My dear, d@'s lie. Most Ladies never go back 2 their vomits, I myself finds it repulsive. Unless she undecidednever really left in her heart,

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by victorian(f): 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
Op if you want to marry her please go ahead. Getting a wife material these days is not as simple as people think. Even single guys in their 40s will attest to it. Because your friend did not appreciate a good woman in his life doesn't mean When God gave him one , does not mean u shouldn't when u see one.

Most women as soon as theyve broken up with their ex, it's finished. Nothing takes them back to him. Especially when u admit she's a very good woman

She won't disappoint you.

I have a friend who got married to her ex boyfriend, friend. This lady is so good but her stupid ex is a bloody player and good for nothing guy, who even scammed her of 400k! She almost died of heartbreak. Crying uncontrollably in my office explaining what happened. The 400k is gone till today.

After the breakup, his friend was shocked, her bf could do such to her and also breakup with her. Last last he married her. And they are living happily together. Very nice woman.

Some men do not deserve a good wife. They don't. God will give them a good woman, they will use selfish wicked attitude to drive her away.

223 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by oshe111(m): 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
OP listen to guys and not girls.....

U'd never feel comfortable seeing your guy, knowing he has been there and done alot of damagescheesy

U go dey shame sef

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Saff(f): 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
It’s really just shameful knowing that your friend has seen your wife’s pant. It’s embarassing, there’s no pride in it. Unless your mentally strong enough to handle it, don’t even bother.

176 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by AgentGoat: 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
It's not a problem to me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
Saff:
It’s really just shameful knowing that your friend has seen your wife’s pant. It’s embarassing, there’s no pride in it. Unless your mentally strong enough to handle it, don’t even bother.

the only reasonable comment from a female on this thread!

thank you, I was about to generalize something sha but thank you for changing my perspective a lil bit.......

don't do it guys..... only one in a million similar scenarios play out well.... it is one of the most difficult things on earth to cope with.......

if anyone is going to do it..... make sure u condition ur mind for the worst and brace for impact at all times.... might not even happen BTW them but will u be able to convince ur mind?

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
newdawn2017:

My dear, d@'s lie. Most Ladies never go back 2 their vomits, I myself finds it repulsive. Unless she undecidednever really left in her heart,
so what of those married ladies sleeping with their exs nko? cheesy

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
oshe111:
OP losten to giys and not girls.....

U'd never feel comfortable seeing your guy, knowing he has been there and done alot of damagescheesy

U go dey shame sef
the old spark go always come back when the friend is visiting them cheesy.last last the friend go resume smashing the guy wife behind im back.na so e dey always be.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by IamD18: 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
olsome:
We all have our pasts, some are manageable while others are very complex. You love this lady so much, she is the best you have ever seen , but you discovered your close friend slept with her so much in the past. Will you still go ahead to marry her?
Marriage is not about LOVE. The earlier we understand this, the better for us.

LOVE should be the last thing to consider in marriage as there are many things and areas we should focus on.

As a man, do you know what it means for your friend to know how and what your wife's nakednesss look like?

Too bad!!!!!!

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by jorion(m): 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
It's risky though. Because if your friend were to ever pop back into your lives, I promise you, that love will gradually turn to a deep distrust and then hate. Don't do it because one day very soon, you will definitely throw her past in her face

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Burgerlomo: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
edictng:
Once debe

Always debe grin

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by shege45: 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
olsome:
We all have our pasts, some are manageable while others are very complex. You love this lady so much, she is the best you have ever seen, but you discovered your close friend slept with her so much in the past. Will you still go ahead to marry her?
have you heard of okafor’s law?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by MissRaine69(f): 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
The operative words here being “ in the past” it’s very possible with the way people dive in and out of each other’s sexual organs it’s possible that you will stumble across few common elements. And men can’t be sanctimonious about this some of you have slept with whole families, some all her friends including her grandmother.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Raalsalghul: 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hell no. Can't, won't and never. angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by edictng: 11:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Always debe grin
washere burgerlom.o

16 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Burgerlomo: 12:02am On Oct 29, 2018
edictng:
washere burgerlom.o

Wagbayi cool

16 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:21am On Oct 29, 2018
No! I will NEVER!
The past to me is as important as the present and a pointer to the future.

15 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:21am On Oct 29, 2018
No! I will NEVER!
The past to me is as important as the present and a pointer to the future.

6 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by kenralph(m): 3:54am On Oct 29, 2018
I can't even take as my girlfriend someone that a friend of mine or anyone I know have slept with in the past let alone dream about marriage.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Biglittlelois(f): 3:55am On Oct 29, 2018
Tonyebarcanista why are you not asleep?? late night duties??
wink

At topic, dont do it bro, except you and your friend are now more like strangers.

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by judey1992(m): 4:39am On Oct 29, 2018
....and one day, at a particular time like that, your friend will brag about how he left something for you, he will tell ppl ur wives ringing tone in bed ND might secretly come back for more cos OLD WOODS ARE BEST TO burn and OLD WINES ARE ALWAYS TASTY.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:19am On Oct 29, 2018
STARGREEN:

Wow...& ur recommendation is?

grin

Well, therefore i conclude that never judged her juz bcoz of her past. Everybody has a past.

But ONLY ON NAIRALAND WHERE ALOT OF these yeye little boys and little girls want to paint a flawless kind of life but in reality it's an opposite. cool

11 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by ImaIma1(f): 7:38am On Oct 29, 2018
MrRichmond:

A wise man once said

A pvssy once fvxked cannot be unfuvked, but it can most definitely be re-fuvcked!

so, give urself brain!

Talking about Okafor's law?

That is a myth. If a lady sleeps with an ex, it is because she wanted to and not because an ex will always have the chance to sleep with her because he has done it before.

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.