Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,647 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son (24146 Views)

Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband / Ajibola And Adeboye Taiwo And Their Sextuplets (Photos) / Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by Grupo(m): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
FOWOSHERE01:

Science taking control is secondary. The person being alive to give birth is primary. God gave her the opportunity to be alive to do IVF. I think you should acknowledge that before science.

What we are talking about here is the fact that she gave birth at 67 through IVF and IVF should take the glory here. Perhaps, we could talk about who gave her the ability to be alive some other time.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
decatalyst:
What an overdose of joy in that household!

May God provide the fruit of the womb for those in wait of such blessing.
AMEN
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by SURElee(f): 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
Congratulations ma'am, I just watched it on Newsline now. and I use my korokoro eyes see the woman for hospital and baby lying in the baby cot in the hospital. Unlike the others ..... Thank God for this one.

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by Nigga679(m): 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
It's only a fool that will say, there's no God, and same fool will doubt d possibility of God. As it were of old, our God is still in d business of performing signs and wonders. Let somebody shout hallelujah!!!

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by yommyuk: 1:26am On Oct 29, 2018
Hmmm

I pray that she lives long enough to enjoy the fruits of her labour in Jesus mighty name Amen

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by Abuventure: 6:15am On Oct 29, 2018
Thank God . he works in a way we can't see
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by victorian(f): 7:15am On Oct 29, 2018
God is great!

It can only be God.

All these years! Wow!

Thank you Jesus!
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 29, 2018
Having a baby at 67 doesn't seem like a well-thought out decision to me, but that's just my personal opinion.
Re: Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son by damose12(m): 11:09am On Oct 29, 2018
Thank God for the family

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? / Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Needs Help, Rejected By Orphanage Homes In Lagos / Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.