Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,975 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied (55629 Views)

“this Is The Third Time He’s Bullied Her” – Teebillz Spills More On Davido / Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking / Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied by benratigan3(m): 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
Enouwem:

He's clearly throwing another shots. Can't you see it?

School - Because he thinks the girl can't make clear and coherent sentences.

Gym - Affirming once more that the girl is fat and should remain like that.

It's just my opinion
so of the whole comments only you get sense seeing that he was still mocking her?the rest thinks he is sober smh
davido is even generous with words if na me ehn
Re: Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
Who send cubana chief priest message? he wan run go pay for gym.
Re: Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
ezenwajunior:
I go pay for her make up....
lmao
Re: Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied by Nigerianiski: 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
Simplep:
Staged,my thoughts tho

Dis davido is funny sha,he still stylishly shaded her.....jst school not gym
Meaning she needs a gym,kai
Suppp...
Re: Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
Too Much Money Dey Worry OBO
Re: Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied by udemzyudex(m): 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
tesppidd:
With his frog voice.

Gone are the days when Nigerian music had substance and meaning;

Shout out to Tuface, Faze, P square, Styl Plus, etc etc

Even the US dey sing nonsense too, no be everybody go sing wetin make sense to you.
Re: Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied by D1zion: 12:25am On Oct 29, 2018
I said this in the morning immediately I read about it. I said they might end up being friends & here it is not only friends he's paying her fees, & she's going to be like his younger sister. Now. Some people's luck she.
Re: Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied by omojesu202(m): 2:47am On Oct 29, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
This guy is smart. Smart PR. Despite what he did initially was wrong, but with this, he just got more fans.

If you need a website, check my signature No advance payment required.

if you think davido is smart then you're somewhat far from the truth. The only insult that boy knows is to call people broke. that's a dumb ass if you don't know
Re: Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied by WarriFirstBorn(m): 3:06am On Oct 29, 2018
tesppidd:
With his frog voice.

What is P Square doing in that list
Re: Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied by Unekwunice: 4:38am On Oct 29, 2018
Very soon , he will pay school fees for all the people he encounters . I beg help me pay my own house rent oh. He is very kind and will never lack. Few humans we have in the industry.
Re: Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied by Ekpeikot(m): 6:04am On Oct 29, 2018
That's not enough train her to university level OBO U can do it.
Re: Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied by eph12(m): 6:15am On Oct 29, 2018
D1zion:
I said this in the morning immediately I read about it. I said they might end up being friends & here it is not only friends he's paying her fees, & she's going to be like his younger sister. Now. Some people's luck she.
You didn't notice the mockery in his tweet? According to that tweet she still needs a gym but he won't be paying for it
Re: Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied by missCAPS: 6:22am On Oct 29, 2018
If this is true, Davido basically messed up, it still remains that way.
Re: Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:31am On Oct 29, 2018
He's still abusive for saying he would pay school fees and not gym fees.
Re: Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 29, 2018
Lmao

There has been no difference on the message of Nigerian songs

Mostly girls
Broken heart
Rags to riches
Big booty

angry angry angry I don't know where you get your facts from

tesppidd:
With his frog voice.

Re: Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied by tesppidd: 6:53am On Oct 29, 2018
FoderKingthanos:
Lmao

There has been no difference on the message of Nigerian songs

Mostly girls
Broken heart
Rags to riches
Big booty

angry angry angry I don't know where you get your facts from

No doubt,

What else do you want to hear about?

Science and technology?

Or smoking weed like tupac?

That's far from my point.

Even lyrics about girls could either be meaningful/intelligent or be shallow/ meaningless.

A Tuface might tell a story about a girl and love,
While
A Davido might sing a whole track saying "I love that bootie" for 3 minutes 29 seconds.
Re: Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied by emperorblog(m): 7:13am On Oct 29, 2018
he try hes best
Re: Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied by hayodejipop: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2018
tesppidd:
With his frog voice.
And where r they now, which of them dy in is league!!!
Re: Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied by BetterWorld100: 9:51am On Oct 29, 2018
Do you need a well-equipped hall for your corporate meetings at an affordable price at the heart of Abuja? Call 08020889369 for more info.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub / Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party / Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.