Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,960 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others (36172 Views)

Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim To Become First Female Police Affairs Minister / Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him / I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by blowjob: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
OK.. grin grin..THIEVES...GOD BLESS BUHARI.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by ATMCARD2(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
Islie:

https://punchng.com/dont-expect-votes-from-yobe-adamawa-four-others-apc-lawmaker-tells-buhari/

Hard truth, meanwhile we have decided to support Atiku with 5million votes........Are u pro Atiku,Join MAFFSAAP on Facebook.ATIKU2019

3 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by mu2sa2: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
Bukar Ibrahim boasted that he would remain in the Senate for life. He comes from the same senatorial district as the incumbent governor. The governor has out- manoeuvred him and clinched the Apc senatorial ticket, which Bukar Ibrahim had assumed was his for life. I am not surprised that he is bitter about it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by mrkings84(m): 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
The only people still supporting buhari right now are baboons and the fulani cattle men hence everyother person {even those of his household} including goats have rejected him.....

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by BabaO2: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
Scandalous senator having sex with two women at the same time. Why no responsible politicians associating with atiku

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/235728-exclusive-yobe-senator-caught-leaked-video-two-women-speaks.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by zubynadis(m): 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
When you wr saying sia baba 2015,what wr u thinking.and where ar those idiots that treckd for Buhari? ;DWhen you wr saying sia baba 2015,what wr u thinking.and where ar those idiots that treckd for Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by somehow: 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
I guess he's the one to vote in all these states.

Backward thinking men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
Everybody just dey spill rubbish from all corners
Articulate this buhari that grin
Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by PHILipu1(m): 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
jumpandpas:
grin

The senator said the issues for which people of the North- East voted for Buhari and APC had not been addressed.
According to him , they are getting worse"

No,
The current governor taught him a lesson in the just concluded APC primary in Yobe and for sure,you ought to expect such noise from this man.

People like this won in 2015 by attaching Buhari photo to their campaign posters in 2015.

No shaking for Buhari in the north.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by osazeeblue01: 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
APC is aleeafy history.

3 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by jaycool01(m): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
The mumu senetor that was caught pant down doing sex rump sometimes ago. do you think a reasonable party will give you a return ticket for a married whose wife is even a minister to engage in such shameful act

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JX-BS54W-E

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
SE, SS, Benue, Kwara, Plateau, Kaduna (southern), Zamfara, and Taraba will all be won landslide by PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by rexwalters: 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
socialmediaman:
That’s The Real Hardcore Truth, not the cheap PR stunt of fake people decamping to APC.

The same way Bauchi youths slept at INEC office overnight to protect Buhari’s votes in 2015, that’s the same way Nigerians are protecting their PVCs to vote Buhari out in 2019
Internet PVC holders,the Real voters are waiting for their 10k Naira,quarter 25kg bag of rice and half gallon of vegetable oil.

Empty Barrels that don't even have voters card,waiting and hoping for someone else to vote on your behalf?

6 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by Leiman100(m): 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
fahren:
Any sane Nigerian will be Atikulating right now.

The back to Daura project is a project we must accomplish.
try it if you can!
Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by Ketaokeipheoma: 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
mu2sa2:
Bukar Ibrahim boasted that he would remain in the Senate for life. He comes from the same senatorial district as the incumbent governor. The governor has out- manoeuvred him and clinched the Apc senatorial ticket, which Bukar Ibrahim had assumed was his for life. I am not surprised that he is bitter about it.
see them in their usual manner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by rusher14: 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
The rejoinder would be in tomorrow's paper.

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by edupedia: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
socialmediaman:
That’s The Real Hardcore Truth, not the cheap PR stunt of fake people decamping to APC.

The same way Bauchi youths slept at INEC office overnight to protect Buhari’s votes in 2015, that’s the same way Nigerians are protecting their PVCs to vote Buhari out in 2019

Northerners are the best politicians in the country....see the way they are leading on athieflators to the worst defeat to take place in Nigeria.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by Unlimited22: 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
Patiently waiting for the usual miscreants to come and tag this one an IPOB terrorist yoot or failed PDP agent.
Since a stipend has blinded them to the truth.

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by Carlyscales: 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
mu2sa2:

Kwantinuuuu living in delusion!!

5 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by Leiman100(m): 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
Nairaland is a forum where wailers, IPOD and Biafraudsters come to masturbate. Because some disgruntled lawmakers who lost primary elections start lamenting they are happy. If anybody deceive you that Buhari is going to lose in the north or lose the next election that person has done a great damage to your reasoning, all I see here are same wailers who in 2015 campaign vigorously for Jonathan and he was mercilessly defeated and they are coming again this time with same story. They will still fail!

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by tonex360: 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
Buhari supporters are like Thump supporters they don’t talk or rant on social media that day they will vote... I hope you will not ask who voted for Buhari ... I hope none of you will say APC has rigged the election because you all are ranting Buhari back to Daura with assurance of 5thousand per comment

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
I Agree With You Sir..The Day Of Reckoning Is Imminent..Buhari Wont Know What Hit Him Until A Decade Later.

3 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by chrish(f): 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
this man and red cap since 1904
Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by xelowpage: 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
May the best man wins.

PMB is still the best. If not PMB, then any other but not ATIKU .

My opinion though!
Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by Abujabir24: 12:10am On Oct 29, 2018
Really Bukar Abba? Look at this immoral stupid man that slept with 2 prostitutes and was even saying it aloud with a decent wife. Buhari has votes of NE. Bauchi Gombe Borno Yobe Adamawa. I don't know for Taraba. Borno and Yobe couldn't vote much due to insecurity in 2015 that was why Buhari got a mere 500k and 400k. But this time he's clocking a million plus in Borno and almost a million in Yobe. Bauchi has always voted for PMB. Gombe same. So Bukar please go and retire in peace. Geidam is collecting your sit I'm Senate.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by jumpandpas(m): 12:24am On Oct 29, 2018
BabaO2:
Scandalous senator having sex with two women at the same time. Why no responsible politicians associating with atiku

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/235728-exclusive-yobe-senator-caught-leaked-video-two-women-speaks.html
somehow:
I guess he's the one to vote in all these states.

Backward thinking men.
jaycool01:
The mumu senetor that was caught pant down doing sex rump sometimes ago. do you think a reasonable party will give you a return ticket for a married whose wife is even a minister to engage in such shameful act

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JX-BS54W-E
rexwalters:
Internet PVC holders,the Real voters are waiting for their 10k Naira,quarter 25kg bag of rice and half gallon of vegetable oil.

Empty Barrels that don't even have voters card,waiting and hoping for someone else to vote on your behalf?
Leiman100:
try it if you can!
edupedia:

Northerners are the best politicians in the country....see the way they are leading on athieflators to the worst defeat to take place in Nigeria.... grin grin grin
Leiman100:
Nairaland is a forum where wailers, IPOD and Biafraudsters come to masturbate. Because some disgruntled lawmakers who lost primary elections start lamenting they are happy. If anybody deceive you that Buhari is going to lose in the north or lose the next election that person has done a great damage to your reasoning, all I see here are same wailers who in 2015 campaign vigorously for Jonathan and he was mercilessly defeated and they are coming again this time with same story. They will still fail!
Z4Gardell:
Buhari supporters are like Thump supporters they don’t talk or rant on social media that day they will vote... I hope you will not ask who voted for Buhari ... I hope none of you will say APC has rigged the election because you all are ranting Buhari back to Daura with assurance of 5thousand per comment
xelowpage:
May the best man wins.

PMB is still the best. If not PMB, then any other but not ATIKU .

My opinion though!
Mouth Gig:
Abujabir24:
Really Bukar Abba? Look at this immoral stupid man that slept with 2 prostitutes and was even saying it aloud with a decent wife. Buhari has votes of NE. Bauchi Gombe Borno Yobe Adamawa. I don't know for Taraba. Borno and Yobe couldn't vote much due to insecurity in 2015 that was why Buhari got a mere 500k and 400k. But this time he's clocking a million plus in Borno and almost a million in Yobe. Bauchi has always voted for PMB. Gombe same. So Bukar please go and retire in peace. Geidam is collecting your sit I'm Senate.
Mouth Gig:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by tuniski: 12:49am On Oct 29, 2018
BabaO2:

So what? As if sexapade means the man can't speak the truth!

4 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by 9gerian: 2:01am On Oct 29, 2018
Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by Donmedrac: 5:18am On Oct 29, 2018
Buhari will fight for votes in core north..

He won't even get a million in Kano , he was banking on 5 million.

The south east prefer their son to solve their problems, you don't expect them to vote a Fulani from north west..

The north west are in support for atiku because if buhari wins, power return to the south...

The north central is already for atiku
Re: Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others by esmo1: 6:35am On Oct 29, 2018
The lawmarker who said Buhari will not get Vote from Yobe, Adamawa and other North East, should not forget that, without Buhari he wouldn't have been elected. He should thank Buhari for peace restoration in the North East. The North East people are not blind, before the emergent of Buhari, boko haram was controlling the North East, so I urge him to go and think what Buhari has done and appolize to North East people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) / Most Indebted States In Nigeria 2023 / Governor Tanko Al Makura's Media Team Have Just Issued A Press Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.