Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Rivers State University Student Writes Open Letter To The University's VC - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rivers State University Student Writes Open Letter To The University's VC (12852 Views)

Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... / House Of Representatives To Arrest Father Edeh, Madonna University VC / AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State University Student Writes Open Letter To The University's VC by kristian98(m): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2018
Nwabundo38:

I pay 402,000 as school fees and my department have no departmental building. we use same building with physiology and Anatomy.Class rooms are not enough and each lecture will have majority of the class standing outside for lectures because class is filled up. There is no light in the area my school is located and they are doing nothing about it but medicine students pay 402,300. I just keep telling God to pls help me and punish those embezzling the money. How can we pay 402,300 and we are suffering. The cadavas we use for practicals are so bad but we are paying 402,300. I don't have a problem with the fee but all I ask is that the fees should be used to better life and make the environment more conducive for learning.
So even they hike the price, they will still not make the school better

Which school do you attend?
Re: Rivers State University Student Writes Open Letter To The University's VC by CodeTemplar: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
yeyerolling:
u dont increase fees for a shitty service
You are right and that's why I always advocate for accountability of school authorities. Most of them are corrupt and asking for more funds is like providing. more water for a leaking bucket instead of blocking the leakages.
Re: Rivers State University Student Writes Open Letter To The University's VC by derealj(m): 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
nwanneni:
why is the service shitty in the first place?
Because assholes don't wanna pay appropriately for it.
Each university should have like 200k tuition and watch things change!
Fvck Nigerian students,i will buy a carton of champagne if fees go up to 300k.
U know why?so that my kids can get a very good education home
Much regards

Oga stop spewing thrash. It's like you don't know how Nigeria is. Increasing the fees won't change anything because our leaders are colossally corrupt. Since Nigeria started to sell oil till today what have they achieved with the money. It's now student's school fees they will use and do something. Don't angry me o. If they want to increase fees let them provide the services first; Nigerian leaders are not to be trusted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Gives Fg, States 14-day Ultimatum On Salaries, Deductions / LASG Frowns At Non-Compliance With Academic Calendar By Some Schools / Jamb Hasn't Sent Me My Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.