Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

What A Wicked World!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What A Wicked World!! (1167 Views)

Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. / Why Are Nigerians This Wicked? / Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Wicked World!! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
Its so bad nairaland job section have been taken over by group of heartless bloggers advertising fake openings just to get people view their page. I feel so bad seeing this rubbish here yet nairaland mods ban other mere members and ignore this rogues.

I have taken note of two usernames here in job section (mars and joberplanet)…once I see any opening being posted by this persons,I dont waste my time clicking on it. This mars of a guy v existed here more than 3 years and nothing v been done to him
....... This is so bad. Tell me this is not part of the corruption we are talking abt.

If nothing is been done to stop this fellows here,Pple will leave for them soon!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: What A Wicked World!! by Rapmaestro(m): 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
What's their offence If they adhere to the rules and regulations of nairaland, why should they then be banned?
Re: What A Wicked World!! by semuni: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2018
Mars is far better, u no talk of one useless guy that call himself donvicke that keep posting jobs already advertised and expect u to download one useless app before u access the job,he keeps changing name. I don't know what they are waiting to ban him

Cc :seun,lala
xscoffy:
Its so bad nairaland job section have been taken over by group of heartless bloggers advertising fake openings just to get people view their page. I feel so bad seeing this rubbish here yet nairaland mods ban other mere members and ignore this rogues.

I have taken note of two usernames here in job section (mars and joberplanet)…once I see any opening being posted by this persons,I dont waste my time clicking on it. This mars of a guy v existed here more than 3 years and nothing v been done to him
....... This is so bad. Tell me this is not part of the corruption we are talking abt.

If nothing is been done to stop this fellows here,Pple will leave for them soon!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What A Wicked World!! by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 29, 2018
semuni:

Mars is far better, u no talk of one useless guy that call himself donvicke that keep posting jobs already advertised and expect u to download one useless app before u access the job,he keeps changing name. I don't know what they are waiting to ban him

Cc :seun,lala

Seriously they have turned that section to a playground and nothing s being done or said about it.

1 Like

Re: What A Wicked World!! by dedons: 6:42am On Oct 30, 2018
These three guys ( Mars, joberplanet and donvicke) are big time scammers.

All their job adverts are always fake.

I noticed that they keep extending the date of expiration of the vacancies everytime just to lure people to their useless blog.

I don't bother reading any thread once I see any of those names as the OPs.

May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: What A Wicked World!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
dedons:

I noticed that they keep extending the date of expiration of the vacancies everytime just to lure people to their useless blog.

May God help us all.

And nairaland will never do anything about it. But if u post liltle thing in d comment section, they will place u on 4 days ban yet all this guys v turned job section to their own personal blog and the owner of d site still behaves as if he ain't seeing it.

Tell this ain't corruption

1 Like

Re: What A Wicked World!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
dedons:

May God help us all.

The latest Monika flooding there now is "topchamp". Only God can help us

2 Likes

Re: What A Wicked World!! by dedons: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
xscoffy:

The latest Monika flooding there now is "topchamp". Only God can help us
I hate to see those Monikas

2 Likes

Re: What A Wicked World!! by karzyharsky(m): 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
mars,joberplant,topchamp are scam;;;;;;;;;;beware
Re: What A Wicked World!! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
dedons:
I hate to see those Monikas

Ah swear down
Re: What A Wicked World!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
Am done with this section. This is getting out of hand everyday. See 4 insane fellows

Donvicke
Mars
Jobeeplanet
Topchamp

(1) (Reply)

Financial Analyst Needed At Exxon Mobil 2019 | Apply Now Before Deadline / Apply: 10 New Jobs Available Now! / Get Paid In Naira For Giving Your Opinion Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.