Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' (56516 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / White Lady Spotted In Wrapper Using Nigerian Grinding Stone And Speaking Pidgin / 3 Lifestyle Changes To Expect When You Tie The Knot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by highqueen(f): 11:28am On Oct 29, 2018
All i want is to be the SekxyQueen for my husband.grin
Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by agarawu23(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Wear bum short or pants alone for your husband. grin no more buluku and wrapper. The young girls no dey tie wrapper for road. Show off those legs to him.

If you must tie wrapper let it be a clean one and make sure you're not wearing pants. Reason is when you're serving him food in the evening, let it fall off so he can see what he is missing. grin An old sexy grandma taught me this. Try it and see if you can walk the next day tongue
hmmmm.... Na Wetin Na dey teach we small pikin be this?
Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Wear bum short or pants alone for your husband. grin no more buluku and wrapper. The young girls no dey tie wrapper for road. Show off those legs to him.

If you must tie wrapper let it be a clean one and make sure you're not wearing pants. Reason is when you're serving him food in the evening, let it fall off so he can see what he is missing. grin An old sexy grandma taught me this. Try it and see if you can walk the next day tongue
kai! cheesy
see as oil dey overflow frm ur head wink cheesy

Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by finalboss(m): 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
Oyindidi:

eeeew smh
Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by Oyindidi(f): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
finalboss:
eeeew smh
Watin I do na, why you dey shake your head? grin
Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by Oyindidi(f): 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
agarawu23:
hmmmm.... Na Wetin Na dey teach we small pikin be this?
Go teach her joor, who be small pikin?
Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by Oyindidi(f): 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
lefulefu:

kai! cheesy
see as oil dey overflow frm ur head wink cheesy
grin
Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by PrincessB1(f): 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
That's right. Cleanliness they say is next to godliness.
Don't be a wrapperlized lady all the time. Always glow.

1 Like

Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by finalboss(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Watin I do na, why you dey shake your head? grin
you don spoil patatpata
Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by Ishilove: 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
Oyindidi:

Seriously?
Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by Oyindidi(f): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ishilove:

Seriously?
cool
Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by Oyindidi(f): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
finalboss:
you don spoil patatpata
Lol, I added spice to the thread

2 Likes

Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by agarawu23(m): 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Go teach her joor, who be small pikin?
she Don learn a lot already angry
Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by Toblesh(m): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
Oyindidi:

You heard it on Pillow talk@Rock city FM
Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by ImaIma1(f): 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
What happened to the ones that are squeaky clean and dress sexy all the time whose husbands still cheat? I wonder.

2 Likes

Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
Make she shut her fvking mouth
Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by highchief1: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Kia, see her lips, true talk sha
yoir own Toto Dey smell too?
Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by Ogaga87(m): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
I hear some ladies saying Yes Ma! we go change henceforth..
Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by Yankee101: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nothing like a clean good woman with a clean good pvssy. I can change your car every 2 years I tell you!

2 Likes

Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by highchief1: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
ImaIma1:
What happened to the ones that are squeaky clean and dress sexy all the time whose husbands still cheat? I wonder.
from the look in your face,no be small smell go Dey ur Toto

2 Likes

Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
Why is she taking it personal? Sadly no matter how neat and beautiful you are, it can never stop a cheating man from cheating. Take jay-z for example
Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by HenryInno1(m): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
When am Busy i start getting To many Messages When am Not Busy" BOOM" i still get Too many messages grin
Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by ImperialYoruba: 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
grin
Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by blowjob: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
Celebrityblog:
'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Have Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' -
London Based Nigerian Lady (Video, Photos)

Controversial London based Vlogger, Sade Ebonylips has come again with her sermon of teaching women on how to better their married lives.

Though she is always harsh but she says the truth the way it is.In this her new video, she talks about housewives who always tie wrappers, cook with the wrapper, and still expect hot sex from their husbands even if the wrapper or Vagina is smelling.

She admonishes housewives to take care of themselves so that slay queens outside won't take their husbands away from them.

Hear her:

"Idiotic housewives, mumu housewives, na you I de talk to, wetin you wan do? I go tell you the truth, onyeara, your husband go leave home, he go see you with wrapper, he go come home, he go see you with wrapper, the wrapper wey you cook egusi soup and onions, you don clean the house with the same wrapper, your husband go come meet you for house with the same wrapper wey you tie, and you say your husband is not romantic, how he wan romance you when the wrapper dey smell. Your armpits dey smell, why now? And you want your husband to give you a new sex style, make your husband bend you in the kitchen and come de give you doggie style for your nyash, when you de tie the same wrapper wey de smell, your Vagina too de smell. Aunty, go sort yourself out o. Because all dem girls outside go help you......"

See reactions as many are hailing her for speaking out the 'truth'.

But an Instagram user, graceawasa, questioned her on why she's always attacking women:

'Why are you always attacking women? I love you but tired of seeing you putting women down all the time and advocating for everyone to have a husband or live their lives satisfying men.. Women fought and died for your right to speak today as a woman, most or all of these women were not house wives. You want to be an house wife? great for you but there are a lot of great women out there who don’t depend on satisfying men or getting married to have a life. please use this opportunity and platform to reach women in a positive way. How would you feel your two beautiful daughters would only live their lives satisfying men? Are you telling me that Queen Elizabeth there hasn’t accomplished anything even though her husband live to make her happy and takes orders from her?'

Watch the hilarious but educative video HERE
The way she demonstrates the Doggy style in kitchen is funny.

What do you think? Is she making sense?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/sade-iyalaje-tie-smelly-wrapper-always.html?m=1
SOME LIKE IT SMELLY AND NASTY.. grin..GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI.
Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by KingAzari: 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
This table that was broken had many housewives including my landlady on it.
Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
This igbirigbe onu again
Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by holluphemydavid(m): 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
The doggie style capture my attention on dis thread lol
Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by kygo(m): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
She might be ugly but she's saying the truth

1 Like

Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
pureheartlady:
Mummy yo! grin

She's right

My bae does it

Love it so much
Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
Yankee101:
Nothing like a clean good woman with a clean good pvssy. I can change your car every 2 years I tell you!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' by dazzlingd(m): 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
If I marry a girl and she try this shiiit with me, I swear to God I will cheat on her... Walahai and there's nothing that will happen.. What rubbish. I hate dirts...I hate dirty unkept girls. Let her grow fat or try this dirty nonsense. I will cheat on her and if she make noise I will seek for divorce

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die / I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.