Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

APC Senator Backs Gov­ernor Ikpeazu Second Term Bid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Senator Backs Gov­ernor Ikpeazu Second Term Bid (834 Views)

Ohanaeze Backs Gov Mbah To End Sit-At-Home In Enugu / Lagos APC Senator Backs Call To Zone Dep. Senate President To S'east / NORTHERN APC Senator Demands N100m To Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Senator Backs Gov­ernor Ikpeazu Second Term Bid by OrientDailyNews: 3:01am On Oct 29, 2018
By Joe Akwarandu,
Umuahia
The senator representing Zamfara Central Sen­atorial District, on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Kabir Marafa, has endorsed the Gov­ernor of Abia State, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu of the People’s Demo­cratic Party (PDP) for a second term in office as governor.

The outspoken APC senator, whose party produced two gov­ernorship candidates in Abia State from parallel primaries, in the persons of Chief Ikechi Emenike and Mr. Sampson Ogah, commended Ikpeazu for his achievements in Abia and wished him well “in the remain­ing four and half years you have ahead of you as governor of Abia State”.

Marafa, who is also the chair­man of Senate Committee on Pe­troleum Downstream, spoke at the Government House, Umuahia when he led members of his com­mittee on a courtesy call to Gover­nor Ikpeazu, described Abia as an emerging new Nigeria.

He said: “I want to rejoice with you over the development you have been able to put in place, despite the tight budget you have and the other challenges before you.

"On our way to the depot, I saw the wonderful job, the fly­over you are constructing, I am told it is the first in Abia State. I will only say more grease to your very powerful elbows and may God see you through the re­maining four and half years you have ahead of you.

"I am sincerely very proud of you and I think, more than ever before, I can now boldly call you a friend".
The Marafa-led Senate Com­mittee on Petroleum Down­stream was in Abia State on oversight duties at the Osisioma pipeline explosion sites.

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/news/apc-senator-backs-ikpeazu-second/

lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: APC Senator Backs Gov­ernor Ikpeazu Second Term Bid by Pierced(f): 4:26am On Oct 29, 2018
Lol...........that's his own way of defecting indirectly.......... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Senator Backs Gov­ernor Ikpeazu Second Term Bid by tuniski: 6:54am On Oct 29, 2018
Pierced:
Lol...........that's his own way of defecting indirectly.......... grin grin grin

Your head is very correct, defection tinz.

1 Like

Re: APC Senator Backs Gov­ernor Ikpeazu Second Term Bid by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 29, 2018
Someone from Zamfara backing a governor from Abia. Let him come and vote in Abia lets see. And by the way, why is an apc senator backing a pdp governor when there are other apc governors
Re: APC Senator Backs Gov­ernor Ikpeazu Second Term Bid by magoo10(m): 8:20am On Oct 29, 2018
This one is already atikulated
Apc is suffering from political kwashiokor
Re: APC Senator Backs Gov­ernor Ikpeazu Second Term Bid by Morbeta11(m): 8:32am On Oct 29, 2018
Onry in Nigelia........ grin grin will sinetor flom Zampala sufforting Aba Covernor.... grin

Keyamo must hearing this...... grin

(1) (Reply)

Many' Soldiers Killed, Injured As Boko Haram Invades Military Bases In Borno / Okorocha Dance Shaku Shaku With His Wife At 2018 Unity Carnival- Photos / More Woes For 2face as blackface Takes Their War To The TV(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.