Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him (21871 Views)

Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by praizblog: 4:58am On Oct 29, 2018
Senate President has reacted to the death of Elder states man Tony Anineh as he shares an adorable photo with him when he was alive.

Rest in peace Tony. See photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/senator-saraki-react-to-death-of-anenih-death-shares-adorable-photo-with-him/

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by praizblog: 4:58am On Oct 29, 2018
Rip tony

See More Adorable photos of Tony and Saraki when he was alive >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

He wrote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 29, 2018
This man had not been the same since Oshiomole dethroned him as APC chairman.

It's safe to say that Oshiomole acted as a catalyst in the process of his death.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by murphyibiam15(m): 5:22am On Oct 29, 2018
death is the common denominator in all living things right now, be it animals(humans inclusive)/plants
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Kryptomeniac: 6:21am On Oct 29, 2018
Ighoga898:

I safe to say that Oshiomole acted as a catalyst in the process of his death.

Tony Anenie was never in the same party with Oshiomole, let alone being dethroned as APC chairman. So get ur point straight.

42 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Captainrambo2: 7:00am On Oct 29, 2018
Ighoga898:

pls come closer

26 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 29, 2018
This blogger and the word adorable ehn

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:16am On Oct 29, 2018
Ighoga898:

He was damn old, he is older than Obasanjo, respect your elder. Osho did nothing, Baba was already weak.

9 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 29, 2018
Ighoga898:

He was never in APC

11 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Donmedrac: 8:16am On Oct 29, 2018
APC will win edo state since anenih is gone.

The Binis love buhari and they will vote for him because they love oshiomole and akpabio...

Sai baba..

Zombies are funny sha grin grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by blowjob: 8:16am On Oct 29, 2018
praizblog:
Senate President has reacted to the death of Elder states man Tony Anineh as he shares an adorable photo with him when he was alive.

Rest in peace Tony. See photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/senator-saraki-react-to-death-of-anenih-death-shares-adorable-photo-with-him/

BAD THINS AND STEALIN DON KILL DIS UROMI RAM. grin grin..GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI...

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by wolesmile(m): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2018
Was he not the e they called Mr Fix It? I thought he'll fix everything, even death!!!
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Ebios(m): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2018
Kryptomeniac:

Tony Anenie was never in the same party with Oshiomole, let alone being dethroned as APC chairman. So get ur point straight.
Guy, l wonder oh. Where dat guy dey get him story sef? Abi na from Liar Mohammed?

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by RukiBoss: 8:18am On Oct 29, 2018
..typing
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by skywalker240(m): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2018
This man is not dead. Nairaland mods really need some meds
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by tiswell(m): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2018
RIP chief Tony,you have paid your dues... My sincere sympathies to your beautiful young widow.May God console her

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Princedapace(m): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2018
All these men who stole this country dry..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by star2008(m): 8:20am On Oct 29, 2018
Ighoga898:

Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by ekestic1976(f): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2018
So Chief Anenih can die? Let Obasanjo note that no man is born immortal. All is Vanity, and the praises and adulations of Nigerians are not enough to translate anyone to Paradise!

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2018
Ighoga898:

Note: this is politically forum and it's not meant for kids, why are you disgracing yourself like this. What concern formal pdp national chairman and APC
cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by martineverest(m): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2018
co-looters...anenih,our son that never did anything to uplift his community

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 29, 2018
Rip Great man.

We uromi people are forever grateful to you.

God bless Esanland

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by seanery: 8:24am On Oct 29, 2018
tiswell:
RIP chief Tony,you have paid your dues... My sincere sympathies to your beautiful young widow.May God console her

May DICKS console Her.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Hurrican(m): 8:24am On Oct 29, 2018
How much for the camry?
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 29, 2018
martineverest:
co-looters...anenih,our son that never did anything to uplift his community
I don't blame you bloody afonja
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by fasterwell(m): 8:25am On Oct 29, 2018
Ighoga898:

Indomie descendant

Was he an apc member?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by highchief1: 8:25am On Oct 29, 2018
Kryptomeniac:

y reply a ganja man?

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Hurrican(m): 8:26am On Oct 29, 2018
fadipeooa:
RIP Tony. Death is an equaliser for all living things

Foreign used Toyota Camry 2001 available for sale (Clean title; Lagos cleared ) by Rozil Autos

https://www.nairaland.com/4807802/toyota-camry-2001-envelope-droplight#72423256

How much for the camry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally, The Political Campaign Posters Are Disappearing (PHOTOS) / Kperogi: "Connecting The Dots Between Aisha Buhari & Armed Invasion At Aso Rock" / Dasuki Bought Assets In London And Dubai With Arms Cash - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.