Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

The Value Thieve (flashfiction) Akíntayo Akinjide - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Value Thieve (flashfiction) Akíntayo Akinjide (500 Views)

The Thorny Path To Italy- A Novel By Akíntayo Akinjide / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide / Grabbing The Hot Gate ( A Paranormal Novel) By Akintayo Akinjide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Value Thieve (flashfiction) Akíntayo Akinjide by Divepen1(m): 7:49am On Oct 29, 2018
Value Thieves
Akíntayo Akinjide

Two thieves broke into a jewelry store. They did nothing but changed the price tags of jewelries. The camera didn't catch their actions as they had disconnected it. Vigilante caught them as they staggered out with only alcohol bottles and its stench on their bodies.
The next day, a young lady took 50k to the store and left with jewelries worth 50 million naira. She met her pals just outside the police station after they were released because nothing was caught on them. They stole values not goods.

3 Likes

Re: The Value Thieve (flashfiction) Akíntayo Akinjide by Divineroyalty(f): 12:39am On Nov 03, 2018
Really?
That's a hell of a smart scheme.
Re: The Value Thieve (flashfiction) Akíntayo Akinjide by Silver1996(m): 12:46am On Nov 03, 2018
Wow
Re: The Value Thieve (flashfiction) Akíntayo Akinjide by queenitee(f): 7:46am On Nov 03, 2018
Stealing isn't good, but this is a very good way to steal grin grin
Re: The Value Thieve (flashfiction) Akíntayo Akinjide by Divepen1(m): 7:48am On Nov 03, 2018
Divineroyalty:
Really? That's a hell of a smart scheme.
Lol... Very smart indeed.

1 Like

Re: The Value Thieve (flashfiction) Akíntayo Akinjide by Divepen1(m): 7:48am On Nov 03, 2018
queenitee:
Stealing isn't good, but this is a very good way to steal grin grin
I have other smart thieves stories. I just don't want to teach people how to steal.. lol
Re: The Value Thieve (flashfiction) Akíntayo Akinjide by Eberechi24(f): 11:06am On Nov 03, 2018
shocked I aff learn something new today

Divepen, announce the the winner of October award na,
Re: The Value Thieve (flashfiction) Akíntayo Akinjide by Divepen1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
Eberechi24:
shocked I aff learn something new today

Divepen, announce the the winner of October award na,
Till tomorrow. So, a new starts on Monday
Re: The Value Thieve (flashfiction) Akíntayo Akinjide by Missnande(f): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
The story aff finish?

(1) (Reply)

Our Mad Uncle / Quality Writers Are Needed / 35 Author Hashtags To Market Your Next Bestseller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.