Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours (50518 Views)

"I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post / Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? / Osas Ighodaro And Gbenro Ajibade's Marriage In Trouble? (check This Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours by Amagite2: 8:17am On Oct 29, 2018
It seems Gbenro Ajibade is living his best life amidst marriage crisis rumours we broke few days ago.

The actor and model who is currently in the U.S., stormed the beach yesterday looking buff as he showed off his pierced nipples.

The father of one who disabled comment sections of the posts wrote;

"Let the fun times begin�����

Positive vibes only !✌�

MIAMI......the weather,the places,the water,the vibe.EVERYTHING STEW!!!#grateful ����
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/gbenro-ajibade-shares-hot-photos-amidst-marriage-crisis-rumours-shows-off-his-pierced-nipples.html

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours by bigtt76(f): 8:31am On Oct 29, 2018
Gay Alert grin

166 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours by stigmond(m): 8:38am On Oct 29, 2018
Lols!!!

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours by nuelzy: 9:43am On Oct 29, 2018
I knew he is gay right from tinsel.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours by yolujebey: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2018
continue
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours by cescky(m): 10:54am On Oct 29, 2018
I don't really understand oo

Warris this?

Some one help me with that ayam not understanding meme!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours by ignant: 11:08am On Oct 29, 2018
See that first pic? I don't know if he is aware or it is even intentional but dude is throwing gay signals.

One of the ways gay men "flash colours" is by revealing their physical specimen eg buttcrack, pelvic region etc. I won't even talk about the nipple piercing.

It's the equivalent of lesbians who "flash colours" by forming a "V" shape with their fingers on their lips.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours by chriskosherbal(m): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2018
ignant:
See that first pic? I don't know if he is aware or it is even intentional but dude is throwing gay signals.

One of the ways gay men "flash colours" is by revealing their physical specimen eg buttcrack, pelvic region etc. I won't even talk about the nipple piercing.

It's the equivalent of lesbians who "flash colours" by forming a "V" shape with their fingers on their lips.
Boss with this info...me myself and I, we wondering who you are oooo grin

Am kidding oo

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours by DBossNG(m): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2018
Misplaced priorities!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours by martineverest(m): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2018
gay

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours by sirusX(m): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2018
bigtt76:
Gay Alert grin

We could arrange a private meeting with you and him so you could minister into his life grin

7 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 29, 2018
That nigga gay

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours by Hades2016(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2018
Dis guy n gay sha oloshi

14 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours by mbjsuki(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2018
cescky:
I don't really understand oo

Warris this?

Some one help me with that ayam not understanding meme!!
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours by tesppidd: 11:26am On Oct 29, 2018
That fine girl Osas wan leave am?
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 29, 2018
See legs......hyper bleach....ten colors

4 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours by slawomir: 11:26am On Oct 29, 2018
Isoright
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours by Opinionated: 11:27am On Oct 29, 2018
When you try to tell people that Marriage is not for Show, it will just sound like joke... just see this one sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours by Genniez(f): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2018
Pierced nipple for a man(mammal) he looks feminine..career divert probably xvideo star

7 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours by xileat: 11:27am On Oct 29, 2018
ehmm he just did that for nothing,if youre a woman and you like that click like otherwise share sad

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours by AnalQueenluci: 11:27am On Oct 29, 2018
lazy men , all der do is rub mary kay like women! no dignity no respect ! afonja demon noni

5 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 29, 2018
pierced nipple Like wakanda shìt is this?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours by blowjob: 11:28am On Oct 29, 2018
Amagite2:
It seems Gbenro Ajibade is living his best life amidst marriage crisis rumours we broke few days ago.

The actor and model who is currently in the U.S., stormed the beach yesterday looking buff as he showed off his pierced nipples.

The father of one who disabled comment sections of the posts wrote;

"Let the fun times begin�����

Positive vibes only !✌�

MIAMI......the weather,the places,the water,the vibe.EVERYTHING STEW!!!#grateful ����
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/gbenro-ajibade-shares-hot-photos-amidst-marriage-crisis-rumours-shows-off-his-pierced-nipples.html

CONFUSED RAM grin GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours by Vivuch: 11:29am On Oct 29, 2018
He has officially declared himself a gay indirectly.

5 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours by EmekaBlue(m): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2018
Afonja

I'm not surprised

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening / Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death / Taiye Fajemisin, JJC Skillz First Baby Mama (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.