Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

How To Earn 6 Figures Weekly As A Real Estate Consultant - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Earn 6 Figures Weekly As A Real Estate Consultant (295 Views)

How To Earn Six Figures Weekly Working From Home As A Virtual Assistant. / How To Earn Six Figures Weekly Working From Home As A Virtual Assistant. / My Client Has #50,000. How Does He Earn 6 Figures Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn 6 Figures Weekly As A Real Estate Consultant by ckay000(m): 10:22am On Oct 29, 2018
How to Become a Real Estate Consultant

A real estate consultant is an intermediary who links up a property seeker with a real estate company.
In simple word, if you find someone who wants to buy a plot of land and you take that person to a real estate company, you are a real estate consultant.
To become a real estate consultant, you need to register with real estate companies. You can register with more than one company so as to have more properties to promote. And the more properties you can promote, the more you will sell and the more your commission.

How Much Money Will I Make?

you get paid a certain commission for linking up a property seeker to a real estate company.
Some company will pay you 15% of the total price of the sold property, while some will pay just 10%. But whichever commission you choose, you will still be making money in it millions.
Registering under a real estate company is easy and simple. There are many real estate companies out there but finding a reputable and high paying one is a bit of a hard work.
On how to register as a consultant with my company;
You will have to chat me up on WhatsApp (08061566463) concerning this.

After registering successfully with the company, I will then add you up to our Real Estate WhatsApp Group where we talk strictly on real estate and how to succeed in it.

Then you re now confirmed a Real Estate Consultant. You can now start promoting the companys available properties afterwards.
Now the ball is in your court
If youre tired of your current financial situation
If you want to add a second source of income
And most importantly, if you really want to leave that comfort zone to start a journey that is capable of dropping over N1,000,000 into your bank account every month.

Please like my page and
Now, pick your phone, open your WhatsApp and send me the following;
Your full name
Your phone number
Your state of residence
With the subject line as I AM INTERESTED IN REC

Once again, my WhatsApp phone number is: 08061566463
Take ACTION now!

(1) (Reply)

Diy Cpa Materials / Cheap Dry Land For Sale At Epe For 450k! / Guide To Setup Your Own Business -jempire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.