Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:33 PM

Have Anyone Bought Snacks On Arik Before? Pls Reply - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have Anyone Bought Snacks On Arik Before? Pls Reply (1130 Views)

Frightful Experience On Arik Plane / My Encounter Today On ARIK Air / The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Anyone Bought Snacks On Arik Before? Pls Reply by HolySteph(f): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2018
Am I the only one that bought snack on flight?
There's been an argument between I and hubby about buying of Snacks on the flight. Back in 2012, I was travelling from ph to Lagos on arik airline. An air hostess was passing by with some snacks and I saw a sandwich that caught my attention, very appetizing one. I knew that packaged sandwich already, i do buy it from one fast food close to me, i buy it for N250.. so i thouht it was the same thing.. I had to ask her

" Can I have that sandwich?"
"Why not, it's N400" she replied
I was surprised tho but I still got the sandwich bcus I liked the sandwich. I thought it's the normal thing for passengers to buy snacks on air. Well local airline actually..

So hubby wanted to travel and I told him to take some snacks with him in case he gets hungry with delayed air flight and so he doesn't have to spend some ridiculous amount on snacks..
He started laughing at me, I was confused like a fool, in fact he made me looked like a fool like I don't know what I was saying,.. He said they don't buy food on board.. haba I had to explain with details but he still refused to believe me. It didn't end there o, whenever he sees me he laughs so loud at me for saying such, he even said I shouldn't even say such outside else people would laugh at me more he is doing. Its too much of him.

Pls help me out, I don tire, I said i'll through the question here.

Pls have any of you ever bought snacks on board before? At least let him see the replies and i'll shame him.
Re: Have Anyone Bought Snacks On Arik Before? Pls Reply by Tap12345: 10:57am On Oct 29, 2018
i wont doubt your stories.

domestic UK flights with 'big' airlines with British Airways, snacks are sold on board, so I won't be surprised if snacks are sold on board domestic Nigerian flights.
Re: Have Anyone Bought Snacks On Arik Before? Pls Reply by falcon01: 11:02am On Oct 29, 2018
This thing also confuse Me. a friend of my ones told me while coming back from Dubai he bought cigarettes that big Cuba on the airplane at first I wanted to argue but I dont want to mess up so I just believed him.
Re: Have Anyone Bought Snacks On Arik Before? Pls Reply by punisha: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
You r not alone my sister.
In 2006 I bought cheese balls in chachangi airlines.
Now, note this, the pilot said he didn't have change so we made a brief stop to buy fuel at the station so he could make some change.
He tot I had forgetten my change... Hmm.
I kept looking at him from d corner of my eyes.
When we were now passing obalende I called my younger brothers to meet us along d road.
That's how they now deflated the tyre of the plane before the pilot now begged and we now allowed them to fly off.

So anything is possible in this our God blessed shitholeeee country.

6 Likes

Re: Have Anyone Bought Snacks On Arik Before? Pls Reply by ceasare: 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
Yes they do if u want to buy......most local flight do!
Re: Have Anyone Bought Snacks On Arik Before? Pls Reply by Benscolari: 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
punisha:
Now, note this, the pilot said he didn't have change so we made a brief stop to buy fuel at the station so he could make some change.
He tot I had forget my change... Hmm.
When we were now passing obalende I called my younger brothers to meet us along d road.
That's how they now deflated the tyre of the plane before the pilot now begged and we now allowed them to fly off.

So anything is possible in this our God blessed shitholeeee.

#LIAR undecided
#BENSCOLARI SPEAKS
Re: Have Anyone Bought Snacks On Arik Before? Pls Reply by HolySteph(f): 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
punisha:

Side eyes him
Re: Have Anyone Bought Snacks On Arik Before? Pls Reply by punisha: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ahhh...this gay uncle. U r just everywhere.

Benscolari:
#LIAR undecided
#BENSCOLARI SPEAKS
Re: Have Anyone Bought Snacks On Arik Before? Pls Reply by barag(f): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
HolySteph:
Am I the only one that bought snack on flight?
There's been an argument between I and hubby about buying of Snacks on the flight. Back in 2012, I was travelling from ph to Lagos on arik airline. An air hostess was passing by with some snacks and I saw a sandwich that caught my attention, very appetizing one. I knew that packaged sandwich already, i do buy it from one fast food close to me, i buy it for N250.. so i thouht it was the same thing.. I had to ask her

" Can I have that sandwich?"
"Why not, it's N400" she replied
I was surprised tho but I still got the sandwich bcus I liked the sandwich. I thought it's the normal thing for passengers to buy snacks on air. Well local airline actually..

So hubby wanted to travel and I told him to take some snacks with him in case he gets hungry with delayed air flight and so he doesn't have to spend some ridiculous amount on snacks..
He started laughing at me, I was confused like a fool, in fact he made me looked like a fool like I don't know what I was saying,.. He said they don't buy food on board.. haba I had to explain with details but he still refused to believe me. It didn't end there o, whenever he sees me he laughs so loud at me for saying such, he even said I shouldn't even say such outside else people would laugh at me more he is doing. Its too much of him.

Pls help me out, I don tire, I said i'll through the question here.

Pls have any of you ever bought snacks on board before? At least let him see the replies and i'll shame him.

You are not wrong o. Experienced same with Aero contractors. When I was in Law school, we used to joke that Aero was like molue where they sell snacks on board. Didn't know Ark too does same. When I flew with ark though, I can't remember snacks being sold.
Re: Have Anyone Bought Snacks On Arik Before? Pls Reply by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
punisha:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Have Anyone Bought Snacks On Arik Before? Pls Reply by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
Interesting. Can the moderator move this because I need opinions from others. Probably ref:lalasticlala can assist
Re: Have Anyone Bought Snacks On Arik Before? Pls Reply by Olalekank(m): 5:33am On May 01, 2019
barag:

You are not wrong o. Experienced same with Aero contractors. When I was in Law school, we used to joke that Aero was like molue where they sell snacks on board. Didn't know Ark too does same. When I flew with ark though, I can't remember snacks being sold.
I also have an experience with this

Aero contractors in 2011.
It was my first time aboard and I was really shocked we had to buy snacks.

I couldn't even eat the snacks until we landed cos the fear of the plane no be for here
Re: Have Anyone Bought Snacks On Arik Before? Pls Reply by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 01, 2019
Olalekank:

I couldn't even eat the snacks until we landed cos the fear of the plane no be for here
cheesy grin
Re: Have Anyone Bought Snacks On Arik Before? Pls Reply by Agbaletu: 1:06pm On May 01, 2019
Olalekank:

My wife and my son had similar experience on Aero contractors in 2010.
Re: Have Anyone Bought Snacks On Arik Before? Pls Reply by Olalekank(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2019
asuustrike1:

cheesy grin
cheesy

Anytime I remember it ehn, I dey always fear

But now, guys are finding chance to travel in plane

(1) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Owerri / Is It Still Safe To Travel To North With Luxurious Bus? / Please Don't Make This Mistake If You Just Apply For Your International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.