Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

How To Remove Footer Credit Link From Blogger Template Without Redirecting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Remove Footer Credit Link From Blogger Template Without Redirecting (542 Views)

Facebook Has Blocked My Website Link From Sharing / How I Removed Footer Credit From Premium Blogger Template No Redirect. / How To Remove Footer Credit In Blogger Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Footer Credit Link From Blogger Template Without Redirecting by sudaisalhassan: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2018
Why I Share this tips/ tricks?

Generally, our friends download free templates for their blog and when they tried to remove footer credit or change links. After changing the footer links they save the template and one the home page they face a problem that the blog started redirecting to template stores homepage, then he reverts the changes and keeps the genuine credit links and details of template then it starts working as normal. He tried a lot but not able to remove credit of blogger template owner, changing the name of text and other URL etc takes efforts but the problem remained same. Every time when heremoves credit linksfrom blogger template the homepage automatically redirected to template store website address.

Continue Reading Via: https://www.droidmod.site/2018/09/how-to-remove-footer-credit-link-from.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Coupon Code Extension For Magento 2 / Facebook Has Lost Its Position As The Best Place To Work. / Which Site Offer Mac Os Virtual Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.