Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them (63000 Views)

Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. / Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by KINGinVAHALA: 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
There are no two ways about it... if you stressed me when "toasting" you, be ready to have a shattered heart when you finally agree to date me.

5 Likes

Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Sai BaBa should deploy TROOPS to ISRAEL.

They should invade Israel and repatriate Nnamdi Kanu grin grin
I need the name and contact of your weed supplier. He sells some really dope stuff. grin cool
Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 30, 2018
Teemelanin:
Guys when they are toasting vs guys when you agree to date them

That's to tell you that nothing is permanent,
Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by DonX001: 1:33am On Oct 30, 2018
franchasng:
#TRUTH

Life and nature have a way of balancing everything to be equal....during toasting, ladies are the queen, after toasting and dating proper starts, the guys become the king while the ladies become the begging servant.....also....during dating, most ladies are the queen choosing who to date and who not to reply his hello.....but when its time for marriage....the guys become the kinds choosing who to marry and who to ignore, life is really sweet at times shocked shocked
Gbam! You've said it all.
I co-sign this. grin
Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by tomdon(m): 1:42am On Oct 30, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
AFTER ALL THE STRESS YOU PUT MEN THROUGH FOR NO REASON AT ALL, IT IS ONLY REASONABLE THAT YOU BE DISCARDED LIKE THE PIECE OF TRASH THAT YOU ARE. undecided

IMAGINE THIS GIRL PLAYING VOICENOTES FOR HER FRIENDS AFTER TALKING TO HER "TOASTER" ON PHONE SO THEY COULD COLLECTIVELY MOCK HIS TOASTING LINES, JUDGE HIS GRAMMAR, AND SHAME HIM FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO SPEND MORE THAN 10K THE LAST TIME THEY WENT OUT.

THE SORROW AND AGONY THAT SOME MEN EXPERIENCE JUST TO CATCH A GIRLS ATTENTION, OR GET HER NUMBER, OR TO EVEN GET HER TO REPLY CHATS OR TEXTS.. IS ONE OF THE REASONS MOST MEN START THE AVOIDANCE GAME AFTER THEY GET BEYOND THOSE CLOTHES AND MADEUP FACES.

Many ladies are idiots
Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by mydavidorf: 3:27am On Oct 30, 2018
very correct
Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by JhyMedex: 3:33am On Oct 30, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
AFTER ALL THE STRESS YOU PUT MEN THROUGH FOR NO REASON AT ALL, IT IS ONLY REASONABLE THAT YOU BE DISCARDED LIKE THE PIECE OF TRASH THAT YOU ARE. undecided

IMAGINE THIS GIRL PLAYING VOICENOTES FOR HER FRIENDS AFTER TALKING TO HER "TOASTER" ON PHONE SO THEY COULD COLLECTIVELY MOCK HIS TOASTING LINES, JUDGE HIS GRAMMAR, AND SHAME HIM FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO SPEND MORE THAN 10K THE LAST TIME THEY WENT OUT.

THE SORROW AND AGONY THAT SOME MEN EXPERIENCE JUST TO CATCH A GIRLS ATTENTION, OR GET HER NUMBER, OR TO EVEN GET HER TO REPLY CHATS OR TEXTS.. IS ONE OF THE REASONS MOST MEN START THE AVOIDANCE GAME AFTER THEY GET BEYOND THOSE CLOTHES AND MADEUP FACES.

Lmao..@ Sorrow and agony!!..Guys don suffer sha!.grin
Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by zealblinks(m): 3:48am On Oct 30, 2018
NnamdiN:
or when she becomes an over demanding pest. angry angry angry
Exactly what is happening to me now
Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by vindisick: 4:15am On Oct 30, 2018
Kenturkey048:
abeg make una stop dis thing wey una dey do before e go turn tru tru thing.
Lol. Fear they catch you?
Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by vindisick: 4:17am On Oct 30, 2018
EVILFOREST:

grin
Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by Lazboy: 5:54am On Oct 30, 2018
kalvoken:

Then you should be at the orphanage home dear. Or better still, get a plastic plates. You know how your people do it up north

Nonsense
You got me laughing... Stupid girls
Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by RedboneSmith(m): 6:33am On Oct 30, 2018
"Thanks for picking my call"?

Really?

Do girls find this level of grovelling appealing? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by NnamdiN: 7:11am On Oct 30, 2018
zealblinks:

Exactly what is happening to me now
they don't know we fall out of love when they over demand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by Viicfuntop(f): 7:21am On Oct 30, 2018
tomdon:

Many ladies are idiots

Most Nigerian men are stupid
Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by showafrica(m): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Lie mohammed should live up to expectations. They should lunch a rocket to Isreal for harbouring a terrorist.
Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by CAPSLOCKED: 10:32am On Oct 30, 2018
franchasng:
#TRUTH

Life and nature have a way of balancing everything to be equal....during toasting, ladies are the queen, after toasting and dating proper starts, the guys become the king while the ladies become the begging servant.....also....during dating, most ladies are the queen choosing who to date and who not to reply his hello.....but when its time for marriage....the guys become the kings choosing who to marry and who to ignore, WHILE THE WOMEN RELOCATE PERMANENTLY TO SHILOH BEGGING GOD FOR MIRACLES
life is really sweet at times shocked shocked

grin

JhyMedex:

Lmao..@ Sorrow and agony!!..Guys don suffer sha!.grin

ASIN EH..
LAS LAS YOU'LL REALIZE THAT YOU MADE A HUGE MISTAKE BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING FOR YOU TO GAIN, ONLY LOSSES (MOST TIMES).

tomdon:

Many ladies are idiots
Viicfuntop:

Most Nigerian men are stupid

THE BOTH OF YOU ARE IDIOTS AND STUPID.... "STUPID IDIOTS". OYA CASE CLOSED. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 30, 2018
franchasng:
#TRUTH

Life and nature have a way of balancing everything to be equal....during toasting, ladies are the queen, after toasting and dating proper starts, the guys become the king while the ladies become the begging servant.....also....during dating, most ladies are the queen choosing who to date and who not to reply his hello.....but when its time for marriage....the guys become the kings choosing who to marry and who to ignore, life is really sweet at times shocked shocked
��� Well done, gender scientist, relationship analyst, joro’s younger brother... am sure it hasn’t been easy carrying out those survey ooo.. I commend you.
Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by JhyMedex: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2018
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=72529959]

grin

ASIN EH..
LAS LAS YOU'LL REALIZE THAT YOU MADE A HUGE MISTAKE BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING FOR YOU TO GAIN, ONLY LOSSES (MOST TIMES).

True dt bruv..

I like to b practical in my dealings ..so i analysed dis whole toasting and dating brouhaha..

after analysis I discovered i stand to lose more dan gain in chasing or dating gals...I decided I'd rather use dt tym in being productive..

learn new languages..(Spanish currently kicking my arse..grin)...

improve my programming skill n all..

Ryt nw i dnt force d issue again!..Lol..

it's either they rush us or we run solo...

N believe me..Dem dey rush us gan!..

grin..

3 Likes

Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by Darksider131: 11:05am On Oct 30, 2018
franchasng:
Sweetheart, you can't reject all the guys that will come your way unless you want to turn to a lesbian...you must accept one or two or three or four guys....and fortunately or unfortunately, those guys will still be guys no matter their status or caliber in life....men will always be men....no matter their skin color or financial status.

The only issue here is...as a lady, learn to be humble and friendly to people who are friendly to you or approach you in a friendly way...don't be rude to some guys and nice to some guys hoping to get treated like a queen, it doesn't work that way because that guy you treat as king and treat others as thrash will someday kick your ass and treat you as thrash too...life is funny....it has a way of giving us back in our own coin, so be good and you may never experience this kind of thing(s) wink
you wanted to make sense but you failed
Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by Viicfuntop(f): 11:10am On Oct 30, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

grin

ASIN EH..

THE BOTH OF YOU ARE IDIOTS AND STUPID.... "STUPID IDIOTS". OYA CASE CLOSED. cheesy

I hope you are not madd
Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 30, 2018
EVILFOREST:

I no blame you.
U wrote this because u still dey NAIJA.
I pray you Leave that country for a better one out here, then you get to meet LADIES that can purchase the entire SHOPRITE from their purse.
U think ALL ladies are beggars abiii
needy is not just about money. u guys think all girls are after ur money? I pray never to meet a guy with this mentality
Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2018
abula112:

This one is one of them, opportunist, lazy ass bimbo... Relationship is now a job opportunity
when he/she said needy, did he mention material things? what happened to emotional investment? communication? from d post, u can feel d lack of attention being melted on d girl
Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2018
lebete3000:

Did you for once thought I may have meant "emotional" neediness No worry, na poverty mentality dey worry you, na y u think every neediness is financially related.
You go dey alright bra.
my dear, I wonder d kinda girls they meet making them assume all they need to give in a relationship is money.
Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by Mcanie: 11:59am On Oct 30, 2018
but she called the guy Ola there wasn't anything wrong , and he called you Aisha and you complained. it Takes two to love. love isn't for guys alone. she did same when the guy was asking for love with ok, I have heard you..... bla bla bla
Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by Yoighaman(m): 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
Can't stop laughing at the OP and comments here especially the one quoted below.
Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by Yoighaman(m): 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:
There are no two ways about it... if you stressed me when "toasting" you, be ready to have a shattered heart when you finally agree to date me.

Guy, you harsh o smiley
Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by sixtus3606(m): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
stupidity:
No the title should be “girls forming hard to get vs when they finally fall.

you nailed it!
Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by sixtus3606(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE SORROW AND AGONY THAT SOME MEN EXPERIENCE JUST TO CATCH A GIRL'S ATTENTION, OR GET HER NUMBER, OR TO EVEN GET HER TO REPLY CHATS OR TEXTS... IS ONE OF THE REASONS MOST MEN START THE AVOIDANCE GAME AFTER THEY GET BEYOND THOSE CLOTHES AND MADEUP FACES...... AND DISCOVER THAT SHE'S EMPTY, AND DOESN'T WORTH ANYTHING.

spot on!
Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
franchasng:
Sweetheart, you can't reject all the guys that will come your way unless you want to turn to a lesbian...you must accept one or two or three or four guys....and fortunately or unfortunately, those guys will still be guys no matter their status or caliber in life....men will always be men....no matter their skin color or financial status.

The only issue here is...as a lady, learn to be humble and friendly to people who are friendly to you or approach you in a friendly way...don't be rude to some guys and nice to some guys hoping to get treated like a queen, it doesn't work that way because that guy you treat as king and treat others as thrash will someday kick your ass and treat you as thrash too...life is funny....it has a way of giving us back in our own coin, so be good and you may never experience this kind of thing(s) wink
i try not to treat anyone like trash but I cannot be friends with everyone. if i am in a relationship and another guy is asking me out, I simply say no, tell u I am in a relationship. if he keep insisting, I ignore him. will u call that being rude?
Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by KINGinVAHALA: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
Yoighaman:

Guy, you harsh o smiley
Bro, I hate to be stressed. Most of our girls doesn't understand that we have lot of things we are already thinking about and they should just let toasting them easy for us, if they like the guy from the onset
Re: Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them by franchasng: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
gloria34:
i try not to treat anyone like trash but I cannot be friends with everyone. if i am in a relationship and another guy is asking me out, I simply say no, tell u I am in a relationship. if he keep insisting, I ignore him. will u call that being rude?
No, that's absolutely cool and any reasonable guy will respect your decision and back off, but unfortunately, from what we read and stories we hear, some ladies form deaf and dumb to even reply to an innocent harmless guy's hello, thereby killing the guy's ego and making it difficult for him to approach the next lady who maybe waiting for him, hence ladies collectively make it difficult for themselves to find true friends, lovers and eventual spouse out of their harshness, only to turn to prayer warriors later, who is fooling who

Many guys on hearing and reading how rude and harsh and unfriendly ladies treated guys who tried to woo them politely have made the decision never to woo any lady no matter what, and I am one of them because I can't bring myself low to woo any lady when I know my worth, never!

You may ask if u won't woo ladies how then will u get married like most ask and I reply: once I make up my mind to settle down, I can go the family matchmaking way or I use a fleece and any lady that my fleece picks becomes the one, no time cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Steps To Make Your Woman Scream Non-stop In Bed / After Sex Proposal / Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.