Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Dv Lottery .needs Your Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery .needs Your Advice (740 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dv Lottery .needs Your Advice by gozie404: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2010
i was notified on the 4th of may that i won the dv lottery for 2011.i filled the form as seperated with my wife,because we were having differences,but we later setteled b4 the notification came that i won.Mean while i filled the form sent to me as married .Will that be alright.And i am Bsc holder in business admin,and i run my own business,but in my waec result,i have a maximum of 5credits,which does not include mathematics .Is math important for the visa gurantee,or should i withdraw.
Re: Dv Lottery .needs Your Advice by blank(f): 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2010
Just try ur best and hope in God.
Do not submit any fake document o.
Re: Dv Lottery .needs Your Advice by angelo5uk(m): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2010
MY BROTHER , TO BE SINCERE WITH YOU IT WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO GET THE VISA COS U JUST LIED TO THEM, FIRST WHEN U FILLED THE FORM U SAID U WERE NOT MARRIED AND NOW UR SAYING THATS UR MARRIED,

SOMETHING BETTER THAT YOU WOULD HAVE DONE WAS TO FILL IN THE NEW FORM THAT U JUST GOT MARRIED, AS IN YOU MARRIED AFTER YOU FILLED THE DVLOTTERY FORM ONLINE LAST YEAR,

I KNOW OF SOMEONE IN MY AREA THAT FORGOT THE DATE OF BIRTH THAT HE USED TO FILL THE LOTTERY HE WAS BLUNTLY REFUSED, A FRIEND OF MINE ALSO WON IN 2007 BUT A MISTAKE WAS MADE IN HIS WAEC CERTIFICATE IT WAS A GIRLS PICTURE THAT SHOWED IN HIS WAEC CERTIFCATE AND JUST FOR THAT REASON ALONE HE WAS DENIED,
I DONT KNOW HOW UL DO IT NOW BUT IF THERE IS ANYWAY OUT IT WILL BE FOR YOU TO REVERSE THE FORM YOU FILLED SAYING YOU ARE MARRIED AND THATS IF ITS POSIBBLE COS THEY MUST HAVE RECIEVED IT IN THE USA BY NOW, ANY HOW SHAA GOOD LUCK
Re: Dv Lottery .needs Your Advice by lovelynk(f): 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2010
Just like the previous poster said,it is gonna be tough thats if u get the visa at all.
The info on the eDV hasto correspond with the information on the visa application forms. Unfortunately in ur case this is not so.
I even doubt if the suggestion to reverse it will help,it will complicate issues further in my own opinion.
And again u cant claim u just got married cos u must have stated the date of ur marriage in the forms u filled b4,stating a new date will be a no no.

I know couple dat were denied cos the wife answered one thing to a question and the husband said anoda thing.anoda couple was disqualified cos they gave contradicting date of marriage :the wife gave the traditional and the hubby gave the white wedding dates.
the key to getting the visa is consistency in ur documentation and answers.Unfortunately this is not so in ur case.

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities In Eu. / Pls Help / Freight Forwarders Wanted - For Small Scale Shipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.