Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Fluid Specs Q & A Thread - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fluid Specs Q & A Thread (35368 Views)

Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs / Let's Talk About Brake Fluid! / 4 Misconceptions About Your Car Brakes, Pads And Fluid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by adeeva06(f): 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
Meanwhile madam radautoworks, I need cooling thermostat for 2008 honda civic. I need to return the cooling system back to factory abeg. Easy one with you guys?
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by dru23(m): 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
adeeva06:
No, you are not. You are a suffer head living in Nigeria hawking oil for your American based distant relative.

Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by dru23(m): 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
adeeva06:
No, you are not. You are a suffer head living in Nigeria hawking oil for your American based distant relative.

I guess your are bleeding RED down there.. Most be that time of the month .. I feel sorry for your hubby.. Poor guy dealing with a crazy woman at this time of the month.. Take heart and two tablets of panadol. You go dey alright

Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 11:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
adeeva06:
Meanwhile madam radautoworks, I need cooling thermostat for 2008 honda civic. I need to return the cooling system back to factory abeg. Easy one with you guys?

Got to see the creativity previously applied to it grin
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:33am On Mar 08, 2019
radautoworks:

wondering if i drive in today i could get a catalytic converter fix for my volvo?
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
4llerbuntu:

wondering if i drive in today i could get a catalytic converter fix for my volvo?

Only just saw this at 8:21pm
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by mandae(m): 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
XMC1NDG1A2F017312
mandaekismet469@gmail.com
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
mandae:
XMC1NDG1A2F017312
mandaekismet469@gmail.com

Sorry, I couldn't pull this VIN because it is not North American. I might still be able to help. Year, make, model and engine size please?

1 Like

Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by Bigsteveg(m): 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
radautoworks:

Hello radautoworks. What is the stated oil for a Toyota Camry 2007. Also the car is a tokunbo one, I'll be needing to service it? What other things do you recommend I do on the car before I start using it thanks
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 8:04am On Mar 12, 2019
Bigsteveg:

Hello radautoworks. What is the stated oil for a Toyota Camry 2007. Also the car is a tokunbo one, I'll be needing to service it? What other things do you recommend I do on the car before I start using it thanks

Good morning, all fluid specs below. Yes, definitely need to service it and also recommend a full diagnostic to see if there are any underlying issues and what kind of service to need. It might just be oil and filters or it could be spark plugs, etc. You'll also find out if it's been abused and you need to compensate with a different oil from spec.

Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:31am On Mar 14, 2019
Valvoline Maxlife ATF price?
75W90 price?
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
HeavenlyBang:
75W90 price?

N24,178. Incoming shipment for May.

Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2019
HeavenlyBang:
75W90 price?

N24,178 and N7,147 (full syn. Conventional and blend also available). Incoming shipment for May.

Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2019
radautoworks:

N24,178. Incoming shipment for May.

Thanks.
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by robobo: 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
radautoworks:

Good morning, all fluid specs below. Yes, definitely need to service it and also recommend a full diagnostic to see if there are any underlying issues and what kind of service to need. It might just be oil and filters or it could be spark plugs, etc. You'll also find out if it's been abused and you need to compensate with a different oil from spec.

Hello Madam

what does your full diagnostic covers

and what is the cost for servicing (excluding materials cost) and full diagnostic?
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
robobo:

Hello Madam

what does your full diagnostic covers

and what is the cost for servicing (excluding materials cost) and full diagnostic?

Hello,

It depends on what you want. We have a complimentary visual check of suspension, trouble codes and fluids. Most oil changes excluding materials are N2,500 and so are most diagnoses without service.
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by robobo: 8:32am On Apr 02, 2019
radautoworks:

Hello,

It depends on what you want. We have a complimentary visual check of suspension, trouble codes and fluids. Most oil changes excluding materials are N2,500 and so are most diagnoses without service.

Hello Madam

Guess u meant the first below is complimentary with the oil change in which case i wld also b looking at the whole of second (with particular emphasis on the front wheels / steering ) along with the oil change for a volvo xc90 2007

what wld this cost (using your brand vs using castrol) and how long wld it take (in hours / days cos i dont stay in dat side of town)

n.b.sorry cldnt get to attach some of ur docs seen on other threads but i meant the one termed complimentary check and drivability- transmission
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 10:40am On Apr 02, 2019
robobo:

Hello Madam

Guess u meant the first below is complimentary with the oil change in which case i wld also b looking at the whole of second (with particular emphasis on the front wheels / steering ) along with the oil change for a volvo xc90 2007

what wld this cost (using your brand vs using castrol) and how long wld it take (in hours / days cos i dont stay in dat side of town)

n.b.sorry cldnt get to attach some of ur docs seen on other threads but i meant the one termed complimentary check and drivability- transmission

Hello,

I assumed 3.2 l engine.

Oil 8 qt (N29,010) replace in 5,000 miles or 6 months whichever comes first
Filter N3,668
Labor N3,000
Diagnosis free
Time 40 mins -1 hour 20 minutes with full diagnosis
N35,678 plus taxes approximately
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by robobo: 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
radautoworks:

Hello,

I assumed 3.2 l engine.

Filter N3,668
Labor N3,000
Diagnosis free

ok thanks appr8 however kindly clarify due you mean the drivability and transmission diagnoses are also free?
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
robobo:

ok thanks appr8 however kindly clarify due you mean the drivability and transmission diagnoses are also free?

https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/free-performance-check
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by charlesadeoye(m): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hello there,

Do you have oem coolant fluid for a toyota 2003? Preferably 2 litres or 4litres

Thanks
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
charlesadeoye:
Hello there,

Do you have oem coolant fluid for a toyota 2003? Preferably 2 litres or 4litres

Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/4501821/milex-carquest-2nd-largest-usa/39#76897672
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by charlesadeoye(m): 8:45am On Apr 03, 2019
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by adeeva06(f): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
So I went to the store yesterday and couldn't get engine oil o. The one available were for in-house. When oil go land?

radautoworks:

https://www.nairaland.com/4501821/milex-carquest-2nd-largest-usa/39#76897672
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by robobo: 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
radautoworks:

https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/free-performance-check

Thank you mada

i have gone through ur site and realised that along with taking the freebies of ongoing free performance checks and free diagnostics[b] i would also like to do a complete drive train check and steering / suspension check[/b] hence i wld like to now if along with this extras there is any materiel change to bolded below

Filter N3,668
Labor N3,000
Diagnosis free

thanks

n.b. intend coming in on saturday
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
Radautoworks,

Sent you a mail at 18:02hrs and it hasn't been acknowledged. Please treat the mail as urgent.
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 3:41am On Apr 04, 2019
adeeva06:
So I went to the store yesterday and couldn't get engine oil o. The one available were for in-house. When oil go land?

19th I believe. We underestimated how popular it would be.
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 3:42am On Apr 04, 2019
rationalmind:
Radautoworks,

Sent you a mail at 18:02hrs and it hasn't been acknowledged. Please treat the mail as urgent.

I'm not in the country. Please call the shop if it's urgent.
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 3:44am On Apr 04, 2019
rationalmind:
Radautoworks,

Also, shop closes at 1700 hrs
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 3:51am On Apr 04, 2019
robobo:

Thank you mada

i have gone through ur site and realised that along with taking the freebies of ongoing free performance checks and free diagnostics[b] i would also like to do a complete drive train check and steering / suspension check[/b] hence i wld like to now if along with this extras there is any materiel change to bolded below

Filter N3,668
Labor N3,000
Diagnosis free

thanks

n.b. intend coming in on saturday

ROFLLLLLL. You're way overthinking this. Will do a visual inspection for free. If anything pops up that might require extra charges, we get your permission before we go ahead. Somewhere on the site is a sample of our complimentary diagnosis sheet.

Recommend you book an appointment through the website and show up on time because we've been experiencing 2-3 how wait times just to get your car in.
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by robobo: 7:46am On Apr 04, 2019
radautoworks:

ROFLLLLLL. You're way overthinking this. Will do a visual inspection for free. If anything pops up that might require extra charges, we get your permission before we go ahead. Somewhere on the site is a sample of our complimentary diagnosis sheet.

Recommend you book an appointment through the website and show up on time because we've been experiencing 2-3 how wait times just to get your car in.

ok wld do that

thank you

1 Like

Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by adeeva06(f): 8:57am On Apr 20, 2019
Are we good to go?

radautoworks:

19th I believe. We underestimated how popular it would be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) / See What Lagos Fuel Scarcity Made This Poor Man Do / Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.