Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez (49202 Views)

Florentino Perez: Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Was Not By My Influence / Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record / Messi Has No Goal In El Clasico Since Ronaldo Left Real Madrid In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by prinsam30: 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
the effect of CR7 is really strong

Don't Bite The Hands That Feeds You

Madrid are in real gbege

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by kupila: 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING MASTER-CLASS - NO BOREDOM. NO BLATHERING. NO BULLSHIT. 100% PRACTICAL!

The truth is this social media likes don’t necessarily turn to leads that eventually can turn to sales.

To be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - you need to understand how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and guerilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques
- GUERILLA MARKETING
- GRAPHICS DESIGN
- PLUS MUCH MORE

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of November, 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY (EVENINGS, SATURDAYS AND SUNDAY TRAINING CLASSESES ALSO AVAILABLE)

TRAINING COST: N24,999 (PAYMENT BEFORE TRAINING) – 20% Discounts for Early birds
N29,999 (PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY)

VENUE: 11 Unity Road, Off Toyin Street, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos

REQUIREMENTS: Just your laptop and writing pad – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REFRESHMENT: Daily LUNCH every day of the training for FREE!

OUR COMMITTED AND FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to implement aforementioned tactics to grow your business/upgrade your career.
We even offer the first training day for FREE to those doubting Thomases to come and taste the awesome practical DMM training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N29,999(NO DISCOUNT!)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by Carlyscales: 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
eluquenson:
All his statement about the president is very true, the man is ruthless to anyone at Madrid.

Real Madrid will miss Ronaldo dearly and they are paying for it now.

Barca still the true champion of Spain.
Them never see anything yet!

Without Messi sef

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by Abbey2sam(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
madridguy:
Good Night CR7

Soldier go Soldier come, Barrack stand gidigba.

Plus you minus you, Real Madrid remain the best team of the universe.

Hala Madrid

Madrid 4 life.

Madara

Wake up, wake up, i said wake.....ode!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by Sanchez01: 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ronaldo is a phase at Real Madrid, just as Alfredo Di Stefano, Puskas, Zidane, Figo, Beckham and so many other greats. Our headache right now is getting rid of Julen Lopetegui and seeing Perez does not bring someone as Conte to head two dozens of mega super stars.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by carrascocity(f): 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
We know but take a look

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
Benscolari:
# sharrap!
Your salary wasn't as high as Messi's and Perez didn't value you that much to give you 500k$ a week.
tongue
#BENSCOLARI SPEAKS
His fans still think he left because of his desire to conquer Italy.

Lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by 01mcfadden(m): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
My GOAT
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by gladisa7: 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
One of the best strikers of all time. Very favoured and fortunate person. But you left Madrid because you though Perez was going to make your tax issue in Spain go away or waive the $16 Million tax fine. You were selfish greedy and disappointed because u could nt control them with your over bloathed status!

If you were still in Man U would u have won additional 4 CL trophies n ballon d or? At Man United? You and who would have won it? You and Chris Smalling and Phil Jones? Please appreciate what you achieved because you spent years at the best club in the world with best quality players and team.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by Rstc: 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
madridguy:
How old are you?

More sensible than you.

Which kind of clown goes by the name Madridguy?

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by Elijah2000(m): 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
madridguy:
Good Night CR7

Hala Madrid

Madrid 4 life.

Madara
Na why dem chop 5-1 from Barça hand, Real Madrid minus Ronaldo = nothing

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by toprealman: 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
madridguy:
Good Night CR7

Hala Madrid

Madrid 4 life.

Madara
even Madrid guys that filled out on Sunday will be wondering what your point is.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by saintneo(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
madridguy:
Good Night CR7
Hala Madrid
Madrid 4 life.
Madara
after losing 5-1
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by donbenie(m): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
Carlyscales:

Guy at 32yrs?
His best football yrs are behind him!
Obviously his worst football is ten times better than anything Madrid has to offer currently.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by bluefilm: 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
madridguy:
Good Night CR7

Plus you minus you, Real Madrid remain the best team of the universe

Hala Madrid

Madrid 4 life.

Madara

Is a lie.

Madrid without Cristiano Ronaldo is nothing but just an ordinary team.

Did you not witness the raping madrid suffered at Nou Camp yesterday?

Sorry but madrid is a totally drifting team without CR7

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by donbenie(m): 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
madridguy:
Good Night CR7

Hala Madrid

Madrid 4 life.

Madara
Yeah,we all see how that is working out for Madrid at the moment.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by obonujoker(m): 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
gladisa7:
One of the best strikers of all time. Very favoured and fortunate person. But you left Madrid because you though Perez was going to make your tax issue in Spain go away or waive the $16 Million tax fine. You were selfish greedy and disappointed because u could nt control them with your over bloathed status!

If you were still in Man U would u have won additional 4 CL trophies n ballon d or? At Man United? You and who would have won it? You and Chris Smalling and Phil Jones? Please appreciate what you achieved because you spent years at the best club in the world with best quality players and team.

If Messi was at another club, would he have won anything??

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by Damibiz(m): 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
Thank u,i started supporting Real before he came to madrid,nw that he is nt around,i still value my Madrid.........#hala_madrid oh jare
madridguy:
Good Night CR7

Hala Madrid

Madrid 4 life.

Madara

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by FTjnr(m): 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
even if penaldo was in yesterday match, barca would still have won madrid hands down.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by GeeJohnzin(m): 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
madridguy:
Good Night CR7
Hala Madrid
Madrid 4 life.
Madara
Can u explain d 5-1 defeat 4rm barca or 2-1 defeat 4rm levante? CR7(the saviour) left Real Madrid

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by gladisa7: 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
obonujoker:

If Messi was at another club, would he have won anything??

Comparing death with sleep!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by OhiOfIhima: 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
madridguy:
Good Night CR7

Hala Madrid

Madrid 4 life.

Madara

Taar... Comot dere. Who you dey console after 5-1..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by boldone(m): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Lol.

The way you responded shows you a hater. Messi is never a treat and the man is made even with una messi on ground. Since he left there isn't no much pressure on barca and the whole liga clubs

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
boldone:

The way you responded shows you a hater. Messi is never a treat and the man is made even with una messi on ground. Since he left there isn't no much pressure on barca and the whole liga clubs
I didn't quote you for God's sake.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by eswhy001(m): 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
madridguy:
Good Night CR7
Hala Madrid
Madrid 4 life.
Madara

You wan tell me say barrack still stand gidigba after Barca invasion!

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by uzoma213(m): 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Lol.
we know he still wants to play football that's why he joined Juventus...if it was for money, you know were he would be now

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
uzoma213:
we know he still wants to play football that's why he joined Juventus...if it was for money, you know were he would be now
Sure. He still needs to compete with Messi for the Ballon d'Or.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by John944: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
madridguy:
Good Night CR7
Hala Madrid
Madrid 4 life.
Madara
Lie! you're just pained!! They never valued what they got, now they lost it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Latest Football Transfer News / Nigeria Vs Iceland: How Different Nigerians Reacted (Memes) / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.