Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today (44579 Views)

Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) / Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience / UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Ihaveleftnaija: 6:10am On Oct 30, 2018
So sad for you bro , Nigeria is a dream killer , please do everything in your power to apply again . Don't settle for the zoo , you deserve better .

4 Likes

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by ikennamadu1(m): 6:26am On Oct 30, 2018
bro I will advice you to try Mauritius... visa on arrival... there's a lot of jobs there.. country looks like Europe...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 30, 2018
garux:

Can u imagine, Ukraine of all places sef. For me to travel to all those Eastern blocks and Scandinavian countries e better make I rotty here 4 naija.

They shld be happy u re going there

Nigeria no be am. Forget all these shakara wey you dey do. Almost all countries are better than Naija at this period.

21 Likes

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by lereinter(m): 8:18am On Oct 30, 2018
You can only try again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by HRtechnique: 8:42am On Oct 30, 2018
If you need Visa help, contact Afrotourism.
You may check them out on Instagram. They are experts

Getting a visa is quite tough nowadays.
The amount of people flocking the embassy is alarming.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Sleekfingers: 8:43am On Oct 30, 2018
samidbest001:
I have a study invitation to Ukraine

Ukraine?

1 Like

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by sammirano: 8:43am On Oct 30, 2018
Sorry aboit that. But there is much more you can achieve here.
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by homirefacuny(m): 8:44am On Oct 30, 2018
BedLam:
Wtf. Why is everyone making this guy feel he was entitled to get a visa ? Is it your country ? Anyone has the right to deny you visa or entry and you have no right, I mean single to wail about it.
Did the embassy promised you visa ?
Na wa o.
You are sad, ehen! So what? Do you think Nigeria don't deny people visa ?

That's the game of visa, you no get, you go house go relax.
Guy you no get joy o grin grin

1 Like

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by agboaustine: 8:44am On Oct 30, 2018
when you have foolish president what do expect

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by oise101: 8:44am On Oct 30, 2018
guy so u want to leave us in this shithole no try am oo cus we are i it together oool. calm down
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by 12345baba(m): 8:46am On Oct 30, 2018
We die here ! U wan run leave us abi?

2 Likes

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by kolawole247: 8:46am On Oct 30, 2018
Thank God you were refused . Your blessing might be were you are presently God knows the best .

1 Like

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by creolehunt: 8:46am On Oct 30, 2018
garux:

Can u imagine, Ukraine of all places sef. For me to travel to all those Eastern blocks and Scandinavian countries e better make I rotty here 4 naija.

I wonder if you know which countries are in Scandinavia. If you do, you wouldn't have made this comparism

32 Likes

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by BedLam: 8:46am On Oct 30, 2018
homirefacuny:

Guy you no get joy o grin grin
Adults should know facts. He's acting like he's owed.
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by millionboi2: 8:46am On Oct 30, 2018
samidbest001:
Am so sad, and am feeling so down now.
I just got my Passport today from VFS and most unfortunately, I was denied Visa.
The feeling is unbearable, if I remeber how much this thing has cost me
And time wasted

Bleep dem up and hustle man,na dem go beg u to chop ur money for dia side
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by AgentGoat: 8:46am On Oct 30, 2018
You no meet the requirement be that?
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by tabaski: 8:46am On Oct 30, 2018
Bushentry:
you people have being consoling this guy as if he lost someone

what if him com lost someone wetin una go kom tel am

guy if u wan die u die ooo we go still write rip in bold letter for you
Dude u no get chill at all
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by 12345baba(m): 8:46am On Oct 30, 2018
We die here! U wan run leave us abi?
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by olanrewaju99(m): 8:46am On Oct 30, 2018
Bushentry:
you people have being consoling this guy as if he lost someone

what if him com lost someone wetin una go kom tel am

guy if u wan die u die ooo we go still write rip in bold letter for you
heart of man.
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by gcof(m): 8:47am On Oct 30, 2018
samidbest001:
so sorry but I must tell you that Ukrainian visa is one of the easiest to get when you have a study invitation. Maybe you didn’t go through the right channel

5 Likes

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Jackipapa: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2018
samidbest001:
I just got my Passport today from VFS and most unfortunately, I was denied Visa.

Visa to go where?
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by dejolly(m): 8:48am On Oct 30, 2018
�... Thousands of Nigerians get denied everyday and we won't stop. Take heart my brother. Don't be deceived Nigeria will never be a better place and it's fact. Not a curse but the truth. If you had traveled out of this country then you know what am saying.

8 Likes

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Iruosonobrugwhe: 8:48am On Oct 30, 2018
did they give you a reason? try again as soon as possible letting them know you need to meet up with resumption. have you paid your fees? the school can weigh in.
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by gcof(m): 8:48am On Oct 30, 2018
garux:

oga he is going there to study
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by ozo13(m): 8:48am On Oct 30, 2018
samidbest001:
ah ah wetin happen nah.Ukraine wey many Nigerians dey dey study medicine.nawao
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by nonix22(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2018
my guy eh, don't let it bother you, God has a way of doing his things. I can relate
samidbest001:

1 Like

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by mblarry1(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2018
bro... if your applying for visa in Ukraine na money oh... the consular de collect bar.... inbox me so I can give u full info
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by LMAyedun(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2018
kabbayya:

Ukraine self dey deny visa, nigeria don finish, take heart bro, better luck next time
I bet you don't even know Ukraine, Ukraine is 10 times better than Nigeria sir.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise / Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece / A Discriminating Experience In Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.