Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today (44596 Views)

Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) / Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience / UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 30, 2018
Eberechi24:

Stop deceiving yourself.

The country is in a mess but we cannot on the strength of that allow unscrupulous elements gain power through the back door.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Benekruku(m): 10:42am On Oct 30, 2018
Did you visit a native doctor before going?

If No, That was the cause of the refusal
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by tempest01(m): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2018
samidbest001:
I have a study invitation to Ukraine

Ukraine dey always deny visa...

Try again, bit this time go through their agent. Try and make your underground findings.

1 Like

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Bigii(m): 10:57am On Oct 30, 2018
ikennamadu1:
bro I will advice you to try Mauritius... visa on arrival... there's a lot of jobs there.. country looks like Europe...

work dey
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 30, 2018
ikennamadu1:
bro I will advice you to try Mauritius... visa on arrival... there's a lot of jobs there.. country looks like Europe...
are you there already?
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by samidbest001(m): 11:06am On Oct 30, 2018
Clinton207:
Bro so so sorry about it, pls how many months did take for them to answer you? And did you use an Agent ?
I went in for the Interview on the 8 of this month...
I did not use an agent as such, I got my documents, the agent only helped me with translations of my documents, and helped buying my issurance.
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by ufuosman(m): 11:13am On Oct 30, 2018
Be strong brother
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by samidbest001(m): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2018
SarkinYarki:

What is study invitation ? Did you get admission already ?
yes I do.
When you secure admission, you will be given an invitation for study from the ministry of Education
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by immaculate1234(m): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2018
samidbest001:
Am so sad, and am feeling so down now.
I just got my Passport today from VFS and most unfortunately, I was denied Visa.
The feeling is unbearable, if I remeber how much this thing has cost me

I feel your pain man it's not over yet where there is life there is hope

1 Like

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by gcof(m): 11:46am On Oct 30, 2018
Larryslim:

The system is now corrupted A.F
They now have "visa guarantee fee",300-350k,you pay that for your visa to be guaranteed..
Ukraine just started this shit,and it's just too bad..
thats terrible...
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by gcof(m): 11:48am On Oct 30, 2018
Slikbae:
Bring denied a Ukrainian visa has nothing to do with not going through the right channel. Out of all the people I knew personally then who went for their interviews, only one person got it. Except by right channel you mean bribing the consular.
if by bribing the consular you mean visa assurance, then why not pay considering time and resources spent already

1 Like

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by samidbest001(m): 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
gcof:
if by bribing the consular you mean visa assurance, then why not pay considering time and resources spent already
I think that is the best option I have now
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by overcomer90: 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
That's how they make their money
Keep trying u will definitely get it
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
Slikbae:
No it is not. I had the same issue in 2011 so I know this very very well. During peak periods like the one we are now, they even deny more than the US embassy and this is a fact. I remember going to the embassy as early as 5:30 to meet crowds there. People who were being denied were much more than those being accepted despite meeting all the requirements.

You could be right.I always tell people don't crowd it more applying UK USA Canada ..avoid country's that many always go for...some country that are very far where embassy always scanty go dere,places lie like Ireland,Finland,newzealnd

1 Like

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
musicwriter:

Scandinavian countries are the best! If I ever want to go to Europe, it's either Germany or a Scandinavian country.

Tell them.let them hear.but am sure this guy went true d wrong channel.try schegen but avoid France and Belgium
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
faith123456:
�same with me and my hubby too, we were denied visa last week too,we went to Lagos American embassy, and was given blue paper,too bad! We had to travel back home empty, what a distance...

Uaa don't give Nigerians visa u should know that ..trump hate Nigerians
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by godwon01(m): 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
samidbest001:
I just got my Passport today from VFS and most unfortunately, I was denied Visa.
Bros ,it is not the end of the road.keep on trying. I applied for UK visa for five times. I got it after the fifth time. Now I am a British citizen with red passport. If your destiny is outside U will definitely go there. Keep on trying. Best of luck.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by gcof(m): 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
samidbest001:
I think that is the best option I have now
bon chance... I hope you have a strong financial backup, Ukraine is not the easiest of places to study without financial assistance

1 Like

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by seangy4konji: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Keep trying.. You7muutr keep trying till you get it and leave this place...

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by janejive(f): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
samidbest001:
The feeling is unbearable, if I remember how much this thing has cost me

It is well my brother
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by alexola20(m): 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by planetx: 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ukraine? lol I thought it was American or Canadian Visa. Not all oyinbo countries are created equally.

1 Like

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Chyxki: 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
samidbest001:

Y so sad? Abi na visa to heaven?

1 Like

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Atigba: 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
iceberg54:

Did you just compare eastern European countries with Scandinavia?

Leave him

He is ignorant, very ignorant

Scandinavian countries has the best standard of living on earth. Countries like Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland health care and tuition are free with a rurbust social programs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Babaj02: 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
samidbest001:
Keep hope alive and try again, May here I and my family were denied US visa, we will try again by January 2019. God help us all

1 Like

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Emmadgrt20(m): 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
I don't know what is wrong with VFS. denied visa 2 times through the company
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by chijokz(m): 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
BedLam:
Wtf. Why is everyone making this guy feel he was entitled to get a visa ? Is it your country ? Anyone has the right to deny you visa or entry and you have no right, I mean single to wail about it.
Did the embassy promised you visa ?
Na wa o.
You are sad, ehen! So what? Do you think Nigeria don't deny people visa ?

That's the game of visa, you no get, you go house go relax.
Under Buhari, Nigeria has never denied any foreigner visa..I've 3 friends working @ 3 diff consulates who told me this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway / Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt / Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.