Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,414 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today (44577 Views)

Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) / Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience / UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by BedLam: 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
chijokz:

Under Buhari, Nigeria has never denied any foreigner visa..I've 3 friends working @ 3 diff consulates who told me this.
lol
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Sukovick(m): 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
smithbidy:
Oh, sorry bro. Felt your pain, I was equally denied USA visa last week after perfecting my documents. The consulate officer didn't even tell me why I was being denied

Sorry nigga
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Blankstare(m): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
I submitted my application for S.A last week,I pray I get the Visa soon, heard it's becoming more stringent this days.
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Harry00(m): 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
shocked try again
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Slikbae: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Actually you're right. The secret is this,
first choose an eastern European country. When you get there and get their residence permit which is very easy to get, you can then apply for Visa to any country of your choice. It is very easy to get visa in any embassy in a European country.
992finland:

You could be right.I always tell people don't crowd it more applying UK USA Canada ..avoid country's that many always go for...some country that are very far where embassy always scanty go dere,places lie like Ireland,Finland,newzealnd

1 Like

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Slikbae: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
It's like you don't know your country. Some parents paid N300k to agents who told them they had direct contact with the consular which would guarantee their visa but it turned out to be a scam.
gcof:
if by bribing the consular you mean visa assurance, then why not pay considering time and resources spent already
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Slikbae: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
Mumu, forming tough will not help you in life and showing emotions doesn't make you a weakling. It shows you're human.
Ode.
BedLam:
I have been refused visa before. You weaklings come here to type trash. An adult should know that disappointments are part of the life cycle. Abeg go play with sand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by BedLam: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
Slikbae:
Mumu, forming tough will not help you in life and showing emotions doesn't make you a weakling. It shows you're human.
Ode.
go baff jor. Otobo!
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by samidbest001(m): 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
Blankstare:
I submitted my application for S.A last week,I pray I get the Visa soon, heard it's becoming more stringent this days.
God be with you bro
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by bayocanny: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
hustla:

Apply to Ireland It's straightforward and not time wasting Thank me Later
boss, long time wetin dey happen for Ireland na
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by hustla(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
bayocanny:

boss, long time wetin dey happen for Ireland na

Badman
Na nairaland sef me too dey read about them o. No time wasting and fast application

U no dey the thread?
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by bayocanny: 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
hustla:

Badman
Na nairaland sef me too dey read about them o. No time wasting and fast application

U no dey the thread?
I no dey o, drop your digits let's talk on whatsapp
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by hustla(m): 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
bayocanny:

I no dey o, drop your digits let's talk on whatsapp

WI pm u
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by QBA2DWORLD(m): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
samidbest001:
I have a study invitation to Ukraine

And you got denied a visa? That's sad tbh. Sorry fam
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Mizwisdom(f): 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
samidbest001:
I went in for the Interview on the 8 of this month...
I did not use an agent as such, I got my documents, the agent only helped me with translations of my documents, and helped buying my issurance.

Of all countries you chose Ukraine? Don't you recall after the world cup Nigerians were begging to return from Russia? Ukraine is even worse. Be wise, if you must migrate go to Western Europe , America or Canada.
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by icogb: 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
samidbest001:
Am so sad, and am feeling so down now.
I just got my Passport today from VFS and most unfortunately, I was denied Visa.
The feeling is unbearable, if I remember how much this thing has cost me
Did you go through an agent? If yes, dat could be the problem. But, since you have your passport, I suggest you travel out to cool your head.
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 31, 2018
creolehunt:

I wonder if you know which countries are in Scandinavia. If you do, you wouldn't have made this comparism

He is n illiterate who does not know what is Scandinavian countries

1 Like

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Ugosample(m): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2018
SocialJustice:
Move on, my mum sold her only property to send me out. It failed, that was 2 years ago. These things happen everyday. I believe you were aware from the beginning that the visa wasn't 100% sure.

you don't mean it shocked

I hope you are doing better now
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Ugosample(m): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2018
hush15:

Sorry about that but dont give up. However, i wont want you to be distracted by that o. dont waste all your resources on travelling, invest in yourself back home. If you need to further your education, abeg further.If you need to get a job, get a job. move on with your life 100% back home here and a little extra comes by, you can try your luck again. if it comes, all well and good and if it doesnt, you can still conveniently feel good at home. Dont ever treat it like a do or die affair else you will have lost so much in the process and still not have a visa. even when you get the visa, you will still need funds to travel, dont waste your funds unnecessarily i ask....

i have seen people who lost it all o in the name of i must travel and still in the country suffering and committing suicide because they dont haveanything to call theirs again.

my 2 cents. all the best.

true that

1 Like

Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by SocialJustice: 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
Ugosample:

you don't mean it shocked

I hope you are doing better now
A lot better.
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Ugosample(m): 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
SocialJustice:
A lot better.
that's the most important thing nwanne
Conquering your situation
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by SocialJustice: 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
Ugosample:

that's the most important thing nwanne

Conquering your situation
Lol, yes o. It is all part of the process of becoming a man. The more you withstand, the stronger you become.
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Fujiano(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hello samibest how long it took the embassy to make decision on your visa application?
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by samidbest001(m): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
Fujiano:
Hello samibest how long it took the embassy to make decision on your visa application?
about 10 working days
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by Fujiano(m): 7:39am On Nov 04, 2018
10 working days? For consular to have spend more days to process your application seems to be a positive decision... Because my friend went for an interview on the 24th of October 2018, and was called on Tuesday 30th of that same Month. Which means it took consular only 4days to processed his application. For me it's a red flag!!! That's denial!!! But for you am surprised that with that duration of 10days you still got denial? Please anything you want to do always involve God and don't broadcast it anyhow... With God all things are possible! Meanwhile, there is a way I can help you out. Have you try appeal the decision? Before two Months elapsed? Try appeal
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by tomsingun4(m): 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
pp802:

The reason is in the blue paper given to you.

You no get strong tie with Naija
I was denied visa last year June too,for young people like us Yankee be no go area for b1 b2 level ,back that say na old people them dey issue visa back that day .
Re: So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today by kunzzy4me(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2018
Pls who know how to fill the shengen online application form

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Airliners Land Side By Side On Parallel Runways In California / A Discriminating Experience In Poland / Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.