Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Leicester City's GK Narrates Witnessing The Explosion Of The Clubs Helicopter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leicester City's GK Narrates Witnessing The Explosion Of The Clubs Helicopter (681 Views)

How Did Real Madrid & Barcelona Perform After Ronaldo & Messi Left The Clubs? / All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against / Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leicester City's GK Narrates Witnessing The Explosion Of The Clubs Helicopter by Redeakaa(m): 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
Leicester goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel was seen by fans and correspondents running towards the stricken helicopter seconds after it crashed and watched it explode and said last night: ‘I cannot believe what I saw. All of it just doesn’t seem real’.

Schmeichel said in a message for the owner who signed him in 2011 : ‘Never have I ever come across a man like you. You touched absolutely everyone. You changed football and our perception of it. Forever. You gave hope to us that the impossible was possible.

‘It is difficult to put into words how much you have meant to this football club, to the fans and to the city of Leicester. You cared so deeply for the entire environment which is seen in your endless contributions to Leicester’s hospitals and charities that will never be forgotten.

‘Having signed me in 2011 you said to me we would be in the Champions League within six years and we would do great things. You inspired me and I believed in you. You literally made my dreams come true because your every single dreams came to reality’.
Re: Leicester City's GK Narrates Witnessing The Explosion Of The Clubs Helicopter by rogerdavid4419(m): 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2019
This post was really very helpful and informative, it helped me get some new ideas. Thanks for sharing this blog, I keep visiting your website because I have got some very useful content ideas from here posted blogs. Visit to fix hp printer error 0x6100004a

(1) (Reply)

Soccer Tips And Accurate Football Predictions Websites / Accurate Results ,check Our 1x2 ,over 2.5 & Free VIP 2 ODDS Page / Alex Iwobi Under Serious Fire For What He Did Against A Rennes' Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.