Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:28 PM

Emoney And Kcee Are Here With The Five Star Tomatoes Paste For Your Stew - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emoney And Kcee Are Here With The Five Star Tomatoes Paste For Your Stew (4907 Views)

E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) / E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley / Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emoney And Kcee Are Here With The Five Star Tomatoes Paste For Your Stew by Elpreshh18(m): 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
These two brothers are no new names when it comes to entrepreneurship. Billionaire Emoney and Music Star Brother, Kcee showed off the Five Star Tomatoes Paste suitable for the pepper stew era to millions of their followers on Instagram.
The Stew trend is still buzzing and they want you to start buying the Five Star Tomatoes and make " everywhere stew". � �

Emoney wrote " In this era of pepper stew, my lovely friends, Pls don't forget to buy Five Star Tomatoes Paste for your lovely stew, also a bit of it in your Ofe Akwu."
See photos below
https://preshhinfo..com/2018/10/emoney-and-brother-kcee-are-here-with.html

Always diversing and enlarging their assets

1 Like

Re: Emoney And Kcee Are Here With The Five Star Tomatoes Paste For Your Stew by Elpreshh18(m): 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
Re: Emoney And Kcee Are Here With The Five Star Tomatoes Paste For Your Stew by Kingosytex(m): 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
with the 5 star tomato a 5 star stew is a sure bet. E-money the man wee sabi. i must surely blow morethan you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney And Kcee Are Here With The Five Star Tomatoes Paste For Your Stew by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
grin were is airforce1 when you need him, food don ready ooooo, cool kcee the balling failed artists that has a lot of his brothers money tongue

Check my sig, I need AdSense to buy
Re: Emoney And Kcee Are Here With The Five Star Tomatoes Paste For Your Stew by mezarddinny: 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
I would love to use it but I don't trust emeka okonkwo

I cannot come and turn into yam or start leaning

3 Likes

Re: Emoney And Kcee Are Here With The Five Star Tomatoes Paste For Your Stew by LuciferYaweh: 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
What are the ingredients?

It cannot be NAFDAC approved because approval takes months and the stew trend is barely a month old.

So it means this ritualist Osu Evil Forest Jew & his Fool-at-Forty potopotor brother want Nigerians to ingest a product that has not been declared safe for consumption just to make profit?

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: Emoney And Kcee Are Here With The Five Star Tomatoes Paste For Your Stew by Elpreshh18(m): 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
mezarddinny:

Hahaha... Funny
Re: Emoney And Kcee Are Here With The Five Star Tomatoes Paste For Your Stew by jumpandpas(m): 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
LuciferYaweh:
What are the ingredients?

It cannot be NAFDAC approved because approval takes months and the stew trend is barely a month old.

So it means this ritualist Osu Evil Forest Jew & his Fool-at-Forty potopotor brother want Nigerians to ingest a product that has not been declared safe for consumption just to make profit?

*spits angry

Ask your elders about the tomato.

2 Likes

Re: Emoney And Kcee Are Here With The Five Star Tomatoes Paste For Your Stew by engrj(m): 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
This is great I love business.
One day you all will have my products in ur homes.

2 Likes

Re: Emoney And Kcee Are Here With The Five Star Tomatoes Paste For Your Stew by mistercardinal(m): 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
The rich absolutely getting richer.

Just look at the chain... Wizkid and Tiwa has been trending with the video breaking multiple records on YouTube.it made Teebliz trend also. Comparisons was been made about Davido's Assurance and this Wizkid's latest video, which made Davido trend too amongst many other artists.

Now the five star brothers has attached to this so as to trend while making their money.

My brother do anything for money! As far as your mind is at peace with it
Re: Emoney And Kcee Are Here With The Five Star Tomatoes Paste For Your Stew by mistercardinal(m): 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jee zuo Ike nwokem! It might be mere coincidence. That it came out in less than a week "everywhere stew" is trending doesn't mean that they've not been working on it.

Meanwhile have you not heard that "Money stops nonsense"
Re: Emoney And Kcee Are Here With The Five Star Tomatoes Paste For Your Stew by Elpreshh18(m): 5:17am On Oct 30, 2018
mistercardinal:
Jee zuo Ike nwokem! It might be mere coincidence. That it came out in less than a week "everywhere stew" is trending doesn't mean that they've not been working on it.

That's true

1 Like

Re: Emoney And Kcee Are Here With The Five Star Tomatoes Paste For Your Stew by Speedyconnect15: 7:18am On Oct 30, 2018
How this guy make him money?
Not hating oo

See below for data bonanza!
See testimonies too!
Re: Emoney And Kcee Are Here With The Five Star Tomatoes Paste For Your Stew by zizatiz: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2018
BE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER with IONIC IN 3 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!

Mobile apps are ruling the technology space right now and for those looking to establish a career in this field what better technology to learn than Ionic Framework? This revolutionary mobile app framework combines the power of HTML5 and Angular JS to help build the most sophisticated and interactive mobile apps – iOS and Android!

By the end of this intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, you can start building your own mobile apps., We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps.

WHAT WILL I LEARN?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of Nov., 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY

Re: Emoney And Kcee Are Here With The Five Star Tomatoes Paste For Your Stew by nazablossom(f): 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
The Five star tomatoes is not new. I have used it and it's nice.
Re: Emoney And Kcee Are Here With The Five Star Tomatoes Paste For Your Stew by Auladimeji2: 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
mezarddinny:

If you no turn to yam,my brother wetin you gain

Re: Emoney And Kcee Are Here With The Five Star Tomatoes Paste For Your Stew by facebookaccounts: 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
mistercardinal:

check your email, I have replied your pm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mr P Rejoices As Rudeboy Visits Him To Make Peace / It Was So Terrible – Lady Raises Alarm After Bumping Into Bobrisky In Ikeja / “Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.