Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop (34410 Views)

Same-sex Couples: Pope Was Misquoted By Enemies Of D Church - Archbishop Kaigama / Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by Seahawk: 5:56am On Oct 30, 2018
He can talk like that because they are not taxing the church yet . Silly talk
Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 6:05am On Oct 30, 2018
Falz the bad guy..."you be armyyy robber your people dey SARS"
Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by mensos544: 6:23am On Oct 30, 2018
Oleeeee business on going. Churches shld as well be paying tax n they shld be on d watch list of EFCC
Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by Sardauna24(m): 6:25am On Oct 30, 2018
Thief.. na by force?
Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by jnrbayano(m): 6:32am On Oct 30, 2018
MediahelmNGR:
The Archbishop of Kampala , Cyprian Kizito Lwanga , has suggested that the government of Uganda deduct tithe from workers ’ salaries .
Speaking during a mass, the Catholic Archbishop said many Christians don’t tithe and this affects church projects, reports Citizen Kenya .
“Whenever we ask for tithe , everyone gives only what they have at that time . But the Bible says a tenth of whatever you earn belongs to the church ,” said Archbishop Lwanga .
“ Give me your support as I front this proposal because it is good for us . Aren ’t you tired of putting money in the baskets all the time ?”

Archbishop Lwanga said he wanted Uganda to go the German route , where Germans , who are registered as Catholics , Protestants or Jews have a church tax ( Kirchensteuer ) of 8- 9 per cent deducted from their annual income .

“I was told Germans made agreements with their government to deduct monthly tithe from their salaries and forward it to the church and this money they use to build and renovate their churches ,” he added .
https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/10/government-should-deduct-tithes-from.html

Any day this is done would be my last day in the church
Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by ddeola: 6:43am On Oct 30, 2018
Bishop make you focus on evangelism and salvation of lost souls first sir and leave govt to do their own business before you add to their headache.

Any matured christian doesn't need to be told before they tithe
Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by Maket: 6:43am On Oct 30, 2018
We need Baba Freez's reaction to this.
Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by vaxx: 6:54am On Oct 30, 2018
MediahelmNGR:
The Archbishop of Kampala , Cyprian Kizito Lwanga , has suggested that the government of Uganda deduct tithe from workers ’ salaries .
Speaking during a mass, the Catholic Archbishop said many Christians don’t tithe and this affects church projects, reports Citizen Kenya .
“Whenever we ask for tithe , everyone gives only what they have at that time . But the Bible says a tenth of whatever you earn belongs to the church ,” said Archbishop Lwanga .
“ Give me your support as I front this proposal because it is good for us . Aren ’t you tired of putting money in the baskets all the time ?”

Archbishop Lwanga said he wanted Uganda to go the German route , where Germans , who are registered as Catholics , Protestants or Jews have a church tax ( Kirchensteuer ) of 8- 9 per cent deducted from their annual income .

“I was told Germans made agreements with their government to deduct monthly tithe from their salaries and forward it to the church and this money they use to build and renovate their churches ,” he added .
This is the reasons some says german tax system is unreasonable. At least the church tax law is one of those evidence. Not only does it forces citizens to report their beliefs to Government, it makes some “preferable” Churches richer than others. There is a strong movement in Germany to abolish this law as people are currently against it.
Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by MrPaul2: 7:01am On Oct 30, 2018
This man is a "thief". They are always teaching Malachi, why they neglect Dec14 :28-29 which is the real store house of God.
Who told him that tithe belong to the church? I don't know where they got that from. Certainly not the scriptures. I stand to be corrected.
Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by Slimpotter(m): 7:22am On Oct 30, 2018
Kingosytex:
tithes, seeds, first fruits are now placed over virtues like justice, peace, love, kindness and mercy. if all these tithes, seed sowings and even tree plantings are removed, i doubt if some people will still be willing to do the work of the ministry
Exactly what I've been saying... Salient issues like greed, corruption, bribery, diligence at work has been abandoned, all because of money.

Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by Slimpotter(m): 7:24am On Oct 30, 2018
Kingosytex:
tithes, seeds, first fruits are now placed over virtues like justice, peace, love, kindness and mercy. if all these tithes, seed sowings and even tree plantings are removed, i doubt if some people will still be willing to do the work of the ministry

Exactly what I've been saying... Salient issues like greed, corruption, bribery, diligence at work has been abandoned, all because of money.
Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by nurusystem(m): 7:24am On Oct 30, 2018
help me call daddy Freeze help line, math 23:23 woe unto you

:“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.
Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by EnkayDezign: 7:36am On Oct 30, 2018
Religion will continue to be the bane of our development!
Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by blackmercyvelli(m): 7:50am On Oct 30, 2018
Normally in nigeria police,local goverment,lastman,iked,ibed,banks ,mtn,airtel, churchs are collected tithes from us day by day
Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by Kingosytex(m): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2018
Slimpotter:

God bless you my brother!
Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by kareemkamil(m): 8:47am On Oct 30, 2018
This one na No. 1 of Oloribuku somebody.
Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by ajaymina(m): 9:06am On Oct 30, 2018
MediahelmNGR:

Ole!!

Thief!!!

Satan is gradually exposing you pipo... ( pastorlawo )

Don't worry, FG will soon ask you'll ( churches ) to pay tax... Idiatic pastorepreneurs
Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by emmychina: 9:30am On Oct 30, 2018
Oloriburku bishop na by force to pay tithe?
Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by Segeshow: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2018
See his fat, well fed face. Thieves all.
Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by MrOwonikoko: 10:44am On Oct 30, 2018
Bishop, ole...ajibole, ole...ajibole undecided
Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by Nakedwire635(m): 10:48am On Oct 30, 2018
Criminals in disguise... Tithe is not by force.
Even you give your tithe to the needy or motherless babies God will still bless you.
Not necessarily to your business man archbishop.
#God's money for God's people#
Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by Akasammyoka: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2018
Hahaha he was told that germany government collects tithe. African Clergymen will be like let them work and bring the money for us to count for them in Jesus Name
Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by Masterclass32: 11:00am On Oct 30, 2018
It hasn't come to this, sir.

Of what use would it be if people unwillingly submit their tithes because they are compelled to? It has to be done willingly, in obedience.
Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:02am On Oct 30, 2018
I am a Catholic but this man is a dunce. A disgrace to the Catholic faith. He should be excommunicated and tied to a cow and dragged all through the country.
Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by yinnyme(m): 11:34am On Oct 30, 2018
MediahelmNGR:

E for make sense o,
Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by Raylight2(m): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
He must have been ashamed of that statement after making it. unfortunately, you can't retract.
Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by mozes01(m): 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
If you try am
Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by toinbeatz(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
This guy is mad

quote author=MediahelmNGR post=72519706]The Archbishop of Kampala , Cyprian Kizito Lwanga , has suggested that the government of Uganda deduct tithe from workers ’ salaries .

[/quote]
Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by Sirwallace(m): 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
that man must be high on cheap drugs. na by force.
ole
Re: FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop by tk4rd: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
MediahelmNGR:
“I was told Germans made agreements with their government to deduct monthly tithe from their salaries and forward it to the church and[b] this money they use to build and renovate their churches,” [/b] he added .
I can only see misplaced priorities here..
So, it is only the physical buildings that this one is interested in??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 / I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. / Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.