Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,717 members, 7,802,164 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

The Man, Atiku Abubakar, In His Own Words! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man, Atiku Abubakar, In His Own Words! (437 Views)

Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill / Atiku Abubakar In Kogi For Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man, Atiku Abubakar, In His Own Words! by tomakint: 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
ATIKU FINALLY BREAKS HIS SILENCE ON ALLEGATION OF CORRUPTION.

'It's always disturbing to me when I read on social media and national dailies that I want to be President because I want to loot the treasury. One, it'll be quite unfortunate if at this age of mine I've such a devilish motive. My Creator won't be happy with me after sparing my life and blessing me with good health and riches.

The truth is that my business empire can sustain me and my family comfortably. I've no reason whatsoever to steal. No reason at all. My ambition to be President is anchored on my sincere desire to prove to Nigerians that life could be much more better with a competent and compassionate leader '

1 Like

Re: The Man, Atiku Abubakar, In His Own Words! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
Trash
Re: The Man, Atiku Abubakar, In His Own Words! by SarkinYarki: 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
I have a strong feeling that Atiku will so surprise Nigerians with Good leadership that they will wonder why he was not voted in since 2003

1 Like

Re: The Man, Atiku Abubakar, In His Own Words! by matrix199(m): 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
The Robin Hood of Nigeria.

Even if he looted in the past, he's still many times more human, lively, sound, and polished than Buhari.

My support for Atiku is not based on credibility. It is solely based on choosing one between the major contenders in the 2019 presidential election. Atiku is a lesser evil.

I prefer a thief to a death monger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man, Atiku Abubakar, In His Own Words! by CilicMarin: 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
Useless man

1 Like

Re: The Man, Atiku Abubakar, In His Own Words! by tomakint: 11:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
CilicMarin:
Useless man

You will soon be ATIKUlated it's a question of time. You are already slowing down on what Buhari had achieved but more on Atiku noise making grin cheesy grin you go dey alright at last.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man, Atiku Abubakar, In His Own Words! by OMNIVIRUS(m): 12:00am On Oct 30, 2018
Believe any Nigerian politician to your own peril
Jonathan had no shoe in 2011, Buhari cried in public as a newly born again democrat, now this one
Re: The Man, Atiku Abubakar, In His Own Words! by TinnyC(m): 4:02am On Oct 30, 2018
Lol we will see about that
Re: The Man, Atiku Abubakar, In His Own Words! by TinnyC(m): 4:03am On Oct 30, 2018
[img][/img]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ikukuoma Movement, Ordained By God For The Emancipation Of Ndi Anambra South.* / Minimum Wage Saga: Stiff Judgment Awaits You At Polls, Presidency Tells Atiku Gr / PDP Charges INTERPOL, NIA To Track Down Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.