Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Update On The Ongoing Construction Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On The Ongoing Construction Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Video (21263 Views)

See The Oshodi Transport Interchange That Was Recently PreCommissioned (PHOTOS) / Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange / Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Ongoing Construction Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Video by olajizz01(m): 6:40am On Oct 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Even if they like they should rebuild the World Trade Centre Twin Towers at Okokomaiko.
It is already late.

APC has failed.
APC can not win at the polls again.
Not with the loss of lives, disregard for the rule of law and in the land.

Buhari is going back to Daura.
Insha Allah.
We didn't come all the way to Dubai to play Ludo.
Go and tell that to your state governor which I believe is PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On The Ongoing Construction Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Video by Racoon(m): 6:41am On Oct 30, 2018
Nice one by the Ambode government. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Ongoing Construction Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Video by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 30, 2018
israelmao:
If Ambode got NO SECOND TERM with all these works,who is Buhari?
unfortunately, Tinubu has decided the fate of lagosians by giving them a new candidate
Re: Update On The Ongoing Construction Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Video by Bluntemperor: 7:05am On Oct 30, 2018
Ambode well done sir.your name is already in gold.just ensure that all these gigantic projects are completed and COMMISSIONED before you hand over.Give the contractors matching order for completion.complete the 10-lanes int'airport-Oshodi,the Oshodi-BRT-Abule Egba road project,the Agric-ishawu-Arepo/Lagos-ibadan express road,the Igbogbo Ginti-road,the Itoke-Epe road and movement of Mile12market to Imota,this will definitely reduce daily traffic in that axis and the Rice-mill project should not be forgotten.
God bless Nigeria,God bless Lagos State and Ambode!.'telegan loju'.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Ongoing Construction Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Video by Bobbysteps: 7:16am On Oct 30, 2018
[quote author=dalongjnr post=72523581][/quote]Some people are mad.
Re: Update On The Ongoing Construction Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Video by deic9(m): 7:32am On Oct 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Even if they like they should rebuild the World Trade Centre Twin Towers at Okokomaiko.
It is already late.

APC has failed.

Insha Allah.

Try see sense in the post.
Wont be a bad idea if you try to make use of your head and mind atimes, that is if you know how to. Not to just comment like one of these almajiries who rarely use their heads to think of anything good aside cows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On The Ongoing Construction Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Video by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:33am On Oct 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is already late.

APC has failed.

Insha Allah.

Are you ok?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On The Ongoing Construction Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Video by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 30, 2018
flyca:

Nigerians are loosing their lives everyday in Nigeria, and your god is in charge if national security. 23 soliders killed in Chad, 50 shites were killed yesterday. Na PDP kill them, ode kobo-kobo.
Hating Nigeria to a halt ko. Anyway, I don't blame you, you must type to eat.

Since you know what is typing to eat, your uninformed brain did not tell you that if your god PDP did what they are supposed to do in 16year there wouldn’t have be any other party considering how large they were. Your uninformed brain did not tell you how difficult it is to solve a problem that have a terrible tap root... what are you telling me are you saying that you do not have the knowledge of the level of damage done to Nigeria... I really don’t blame as you said please continue commenting to put crumbs on your table... until people like understand that nobody can easily solve the problems of Nigeria it will really take a long while... as for me, anybody who was and still is a member of PDP should be executed that is my candid opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On The Ongoing Construction Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Video by flyca: 7:59am On Oct 30, 2018
Z4Gardell:

[s]Since you know what is typing to eat, your uninformed brain did not tell you that if your god PDP did what they are supposed to do in 16year there wouldn’t have be any other party considering how large they were. Your uninformed brain did not tell you how difficult it is to solve a problem that have a terrible tap root... what are you telling me are you saying that you do not have the knowledge of the level of damage done to Nigeria... I really don’t blame as you said please continue commenting to put crumbs on your table... until people like understand that nobody can easily solve the problems of Nigeria it will really take a long while... as for me, anybody who was and still is a member of PDP should be executed that is my candid opinion[/s]
Man-must-wack text. Oya plus 5 naira to your account cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update On The Ongoing Construction Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Video by Marcos88(m): 8:13am On Oct 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is already late.

APC has failed.

Insha Allah.

Shut up there!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On The Ongoing Construction Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Video by erico2k2(m): 8:43am On Oct 30, 2018
Z4Gardell:

For 3year he goes back to Daura but for 16 years of nothing... not even one conclusive project they stay you most be a patriot... it is people like you that is is hating Nigeria to a halt ... never again will anyone who have been a member of PDP rule this country again... Never
U 4got all those in APC used to be in PDP
Re: Update On The Ongoing Construction Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Video by Sagay212: 9:06am On Oct 30, 2018
MeanChris:
Lagos state has gone far sha..

But for the benefit of the Atlantic City, other places need to be developed so that Lagos can be decongested. The population of people in Lagos makes it impossible to see the beauty of the City.

Lagos mainland is nothing but a pile of dirt.

Lagos Island is still spared but with the completion of the deep seaport, Lagos Island and Mainland will be competing on which is the dirtier

All in all

Lagos Amaka!

The government has failed in carrying out basic responsibilities. they are not fixing bad roads but building useless projects to show off. The education and health systems are abandoned and they are building bus terminals everywhere
Re: Update On The Ongoing Construction Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Video by Dootty(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2018
Bluntemperor:
Ambode well done sir.your name is already in gold.just ensure that all these gigantic projects are completed and COMMISSIONED before you hand over.Give the contractors matching order for completion.complete the 10-lanes int'airport-Oshodi,the Oshodi-BRT-Abule Egba road project,the Agric-ishawu-Arepo/Lagos-ibadan express road,the Igbogbo Ginti-road,the Itoke-Epe road and movement of Mile12market to Imota,this will definitely reduce daily traffic in that axis and the Rice-mill project should not be forgotten.
God bless Nigeria,God bless Lagos State and Ambode!.'telegan loju'.

I hope you are just been sarcastic otherwise these are just wishful dreams. You think Ambogone is going to ever finish a 10 lane express when you know how long it took him just to complete a flyover at Abule Egba and how many years of construction on the road they are yet to even finish iyana ipaja side.
These are projects that he can't even finish in his second term with the pace the work is going on.
Anyway you need the level of destruction on the adjoining roads and area caused by the so called construction.
Maybe when you spend 6 hours to and fro from Akowonjo to Ikeja then you will stop bootlicking Ambogone.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Ongoing Construction Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Video by Desword(m): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2018
Oshooodiooooooooo

Re: Update On The Ongoing Construction Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Video by mijidd: 11:58am On Oct 30, 2018
this thiu=[ng thta confuses me everyday..

BE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER with IONIC IN 3 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!

Mobile apps are ruling the technology space right now and for those looking to establish a career in this field what better technology to learn than Ionic Framework? This revolutionary mobile app framework combines the power of HTML5 and Angular JS to help build the most sophisticated and interactive mobile apps – iOS and Android!

By the end of this intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, you can start building your own mobile apps., We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps.

WHAT WILL I LEARN?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of Nov., 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY

Re: Update On The Ongoing Construction Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Video by PedroNascimento: 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
smiley
Re: Update On The Ongoing Construction Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Video by Spindletop: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is already late.

APC has failed.

Insha Allah.

Continue dreaming. You will soon wake up to find out the train had left you at the station.
Re: Update On The Ongoing Construction Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Video by GSA01: 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
This is commendable, i appreciate the fact that this government is putting a lot of effort in making Nigeria a better place for all, this will enable easy movement of the people in the region, weldone ambode but it's unfortunate that you are not the party's favourite any longer. you wouldn't have stepped on toes if not you would have continued your good work for the Lagos State at large
Re: Update On The Ongoing Construction Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Video by Grayxme: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
This Highly commendable. Certainly the Nigeria of our dream will soon be a reality. Kudos to the FG and the Government of Lagos state for such a credible project
Re: Update On The Ongoing Construction Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Video by Aldebaran(m): 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
Awesome
Re: Update On The Ongoing Construction Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Video by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
erico2k2:

U 4got all those in APC used to be in PDP
When I say PDP I mean anyone who have been a member of PDP yesterday today tomorrow and forever
Re: Update On The Ongoing Construction Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Video by erico2k2(m): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
Z4Gardell:

When I say PDP I mean anyone who have been a member of PDP yesterday today tomorrow and forever
we r saying samething, some APC members where PDP back in the days!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. / ₦5.5b Budget To Buy Cars For Senate Officers Will Equip NPF With 36 Helicopters / It Will Be Unfair, Immoral, Unjust For A Northerner To Succeed Buhari -yerima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.