Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

People Need To Turn Away From Sin — Pastor Kumuyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Need To Turn Away From Sin — Pastor Kumuyi (214 Views)

Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads / The Right Prayer For Repentance From Sin / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Need To Turn Away From Sin — Pastor Kumuyi by agwom(m): 5:10am On Oct 30, 2018
The General Superintendent, Deeper Christian Life Ministry Worldwide, Pastor William Kumuyi has called on Nigerians to turn away from sin.

Kumuyi spoke at a crusade tagged ‘God of All Wonders’ organised by the Deeper Life Bible Church at the National Stadium in Abuja on Sunday.

“He (Jesus Christ) will set you free. The question is what steps do I take, what move do I make and what is the thing I suppose to do so that the wonder of salvation , healing and deliverance will take place in my life that is why the message is ‘The ABC of Receiving and Retaining God’s Wonders’. To realize your salvation, healing and deliverance is to act, believe and retain,” Kumuyi said.

President Muhammadu Buhari was represented by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, while Vice President Yemi Osinbajo was represented by Rev Isaac Peter who both received loud applause by the participants.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/people-need-to-turn-away-from-sin-pastor-kumuyi.html

Re: People Need To Turn Away From Sin — Pastor Kumuyi by orisa37: 5:23am On Oct 30, 2018
Son of Man in a handshake with a Doll.

(1) (Reply)

Evolution Is A Lie / Call on God To Defend Nigeria - Adeboye Tells Nigerians / Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.