Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,238 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Activist Slaps DPO, Tears Uniform, Breaks Dco’s Head In Delta Police Station - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Activist Slaps DPO, Tears Uniform, Breaks Dco’s Head In Delta Police Station (32454 Views)

Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend / Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing / Lagos DCO Leads Policemen To Ondo Filling Station, Takes N5m (2) (3) (4)

Re: Activist Slaps DPO, Tears Uniform, Breaks Dco’s Head In Delta Police Station by theoldpretender(m): 10:29am On Oct 30, 2018
Earthbound:

Just listen to yourself. I'm sure you're supporting PDP in the next election

Well, if you have ideas to raise our budget to something like 40trillion naira every year,with each state raising as high as N20trillion....I guess we would be in a position to make our police offices look nice and lovely.

To be frank, Nigeria is not a rich country. We produce the same amount of oil as the United Arab Emirates, yet Dubai has all the flashy and nice infrastructure because the UAE has eleven million people, while we have 200 million people.

And no, I won't be voting PDP or APC. Because neither of them have any ideas to fix the problem, and neither of them are willing to do things like removing subsidy...which would promote investment and jobs in our petroleum sector...or fight corruption (which is making a bad situation worse)...to do it.

I could lie and say that Nigeria is rich. But here is the thing rich countries do that we don't...they use what they have to make what the rest of the world needs. Nigeria is just a country of consumers and consumers...who prefer to share money rather than work for it. That is what is driving things like Boko Pigs,Biafra and restructuring....even resource control and regionalisim. The people demand cake.
Re: Activist Slaps DPO, Tears Uniform, Breaks Dco’s Head In Delta Police Station by Bluehand: 10:39am On Oct 30, 2018
Hmmmmmmm Chaiiiiiii I laugh in Cameroon language kikikikiki kikikikiki kikikikiki Chaiiiii.

Re: Activist Slaps DPO, Tears Uniform, Breaks Dco’s Head In Delta Police Station by islandmoon: 11:08am On Oct 30, 2018
damaged control method, if you find out, you will see that its the police who called the guy a cultist and beat him up, and those chairs fell, abi where is the vandalized dpo office? they know it will become a social media case, so they ran here to publish lies!
Re: Activist Slaps DPO, Tears Uniform, Breaks Dco’s Head In Delta Police Station by luckyogor(m): 11:09am On Oct 30, 2018
This matter stinks set up,this same policeman is being accused of torturing a 17 year old boy to death,the police are playing smart with this case.
Re: Activist Slaps DPO, Tears Uniform, Breaks Dco’s Head In Delta Police Station by Racebeen: 11:12am On Oct 30, 2018
I Pray Misfortune on you and your family members for this fake News you bear
May you suffer injustice in the hands of The Police For this Post
Re: Activist Slaps DPO, Tears Uniform, Breaks Dco’s Head In Delta Police Station by Tonimordred(m): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2018
Link up
Re: Activist Slaps DPO, Tears Uniform, Breaks Dco’s Head In Delta Police Station by principi(m): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2018
Guys cck out the first and 2nd image.
Any intelligent person will know what I'm talking about. I won't say anything further.
Re: Activist Slaps DPO, Tears Uniform, Breaks Dco’s Head In Delta Police Station by principi(m): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2018
Guys check out the first and 2nd image.
Any intelligent person will know what I'm talking about. I won't say anything further.
Re: Activist Slaps DPO, Tears Uniform, Breaks Dco’s Head In Delta Police Station by Babaj02: 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
He don enter one chance today. Police that will change white to black, you went to fight him in his office. Activcultist OYO is your name
Re: Activist Slaps DPO, Tears Uniform, Breaks Dco’s Head In Delta Police Station by mechanics(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
The man should be dealt with, barristers don't behave that way.
Re: Activist Slaps DPO, Tears Uniform, Breaks Dco’s Head In Delta Police Station by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
I don't care
Re: Activist Slaps DPO, Tears Uniform, Breaks Dco’s Head In Delta Police Station by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
Swegzfreak:
All na lie, no be police?..
No mind them This story nah for olodo wey never visit station before They were obviously asking for N20k bail money that infuriated the man
Re: Activist Slaps DPO, Tears Uniform, Breaks Dco’s Head In Delta Police Station by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
he was not wearing uniform, so no case

Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) / Court Jails Yahoo Yahoo Kingpin, One Other In Calabar (Photos) / Kwara Resident Sets Own House, Children, Wife Ablaze (pic)