Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,248 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump (30603 Views)

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Lady Bares Her Boobs At Davido's 26th Birthday Party / Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump by iGist: 6:42am On Oct 30, 2018
US Based Cameroonian star Dencia has also battled with Lump,and she was very tender when she had the experience.
The wrote about the discovery on her page!

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/singer-dencia-reveals-handling-boobs-12-made-discover-lump

1 Like

Re: Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump by iGist: 6:43am On Oct 30, 2018

Re: Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump by ct2: 6:46am On Oct 30, 2018
is she encouraging ............................... don't know why men are always attracted to boobs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump by henrixx(m): 6:46am On Oct 30, 2018
This early morning boobs.

What will now happen in the afternoon

Talk more of in the night

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump by Throwback: 6:47am On Oct 30, 2018
She managed to link it to marketing for her bleaching cream.

15 Likes

Re: Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump by blowjob: 6:47am On Oct 30, 2018
iGist:
US Based Cameroonian star Dencia has also battled with Lump,and she was very tender when she had the experience.
The wrote about the discovery on her page!

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/singer-dencia-reveals-handling-boobs-12-made-discover-lump

Lalasticlala mynd44
SWEET THIN.. grin..VOTE PMB..GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI.
Re: Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump by oluwasegun007(m): 6:48am On Oct 30, 2018
henrixx:

lol...bad pelson

grin
henrixx:

lol...bad pelson

2 Likes

Re: Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump by oloyedayo(m): 6:48am On Oct 30, 2018
Where is its pinshure na?
Re: Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump by rabdeluxe(m): 6:48am On Oct 30, 2018
Vote Atiku grin grin grin
Re: Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump by Issakendrick: 6:49am On Oct 30, 2018
rabdeluxe:
Vote Atiku grin grin grin
Re: Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump by nephemmy(m): 6:51am On Oct 30, 2018
no comment....morning devotion first then maybe boóbs.
Re: Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump by adamsbadoo(m): 6:51am On Oct 30, 2018
laaaaaro kutukutu tuesday ... lyeeeey....todaY Is my birthday...somebody shld bless me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 30, 2018
I once felt a lump in a lady's left boob during pre-intimacy. I advised her to see a doctor and she went ahead to have a mammogram which showed she had a benign form of brea.st tumour. They scheduled a surgery and got it out successfully.
She's ever thankful to me for exploring her jugs.

So ladies out there, always make sure your man massages your jugs real good. It might be a life saving pleasure.
Or you can do it yourself. Standing in front of a mirror with your arm above your head, divide your bre.ast into imaginary quadrants and go ahead and palpate each qadrant carefully to see if you can feel any lumps. When through with that, palpate the nipple and areolar area also.
This is a basic and important procedure in Brea'st examination every young girl must know.

I usually do this for my many SOs. wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump by odayofunmi: 6:53am On Oct 30, 2018
Poor people hardly get the disease, most victim have the money to spend. Say it is satanic aim at cutting life of great women short, the medic we have there own side and the populace at large will be like everything is not spiritual
Re: Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump by EmekaBlue(m): 6:57am On Oct 30, 2018
Tired of women body talk joor...let's innovate something new...

Their body dont move me again sef...Seen it all,different types.

Lump o...no Lump o...e concern dem. Yuck

1 Like

Re: Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump by dominique(f): 6:57am On Oct 30, 2018
She must have been busty at that age to have discoverd a lump. Some of us had nothing to look for at that age

I wonder if she's still dating Paul Pogba

4 Likes

Re: Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump by joeyswift(m): 6:58am On Oct 30, 2018
It has been proven than sucking a woman's boobs prevent lump formation and lump is detected early. NB-suck your woman's boobs not random sucking
Re: Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 30, 2018
ASHAWOS now adding value to the society
Re: Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 30, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Tired of women body talk joor...let's innovate something new...

Their body dont move me again sef...Seen it all,different types.

Lump o...no Lump o...e concern dem. Yuck
That’s the similar reason I ended up with a lady that has dream and vision. This was after Dating almost 26 Ladies. She happened to be the LUCKIEST since our relationship lasted only for 3months before marriage, reason being that she was very young, exposed, enlightened with a basket load of ideas.
Finally I am the LUCKIEST and not her grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump by Yabaleftstudent: 7:07am On Oct 30, 2018
damn fa hold this grl yansh... if she no faint I no go leave am
Re: Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump by EmekaBlue(m): 7:08am On Oct 30, 2018
EVILFOREST:

That’s the similar reason I ended up with a lady that has dream and vision. This was after Dating almost 26 Ladies. She happened to be the LUCKIEST since our relationship lasted only for 3months before marriage, reason being that she was very young, exposed, enlightened with a basket load of ideas.
Finally I am the LUCKIEST and not her grin grin
cheesy Good for you bro. We need more women like that around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump by frozen70(f): 7:15am On Oct 30, 2018
ct2:
is she encouraging ............................... don't know why men are always attracted to boobs

They have to be attracted to boobs because

They sucked their mum boobs at infancy

Suck their girl friends boobs at adult hood

Suck their wives boobs through out marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump by Hotzone(m): 7:16am On Oct 30, 2018
What kind of story was she telling u or u guys were practicing touching?
Re: Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump by rhektor(m): 7:17am On Oct 30, 2018
odayofunmi:
Poor people hardly get the disease, most victim have the money to spend. Say it is satanic aim at cutting life of great women short, the medic we have there own side and the populace at large will be like everything is not spiritual

It happens to poor people too but many of them don't even visit hospital because they don't have the money to do that and when they are feeling sick they consult their native doctors, pastors as well as Imams

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump by Hotzone(m): 7:19am On Oct 30, 2018
dominique:
She must have been busty at that age to have discoverd a lump. Some of us had nothing to look for at that age

I wonder if she's still dating Paul Pogba
apparently broadcasting her corrupt age!
Re: Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump by Yewandequeen(f): 7:20am On Oct 30, 2018
Take the message ignore the messenger

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m / Femi Otedola Pays Majek Fashek’s Medical Expenses In London / Tonto Dikeh And Swanky Jerry End Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.