Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Any Man That Marries Above 35years Old Marries In Frustration....and Desperation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man That Marries Above 35years Old Marries In Frustration....and Desperation (438 Views)

Married 35years Old Doctor Collapses While Having An Affair With A 24year Old Wo / Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea / Any Man That Marries Above 35years Old Marries In Frustration....and Desperation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Man That Marries Above 35years Old Marries In Frustration....and Desperation by excessmon(m): 7:09am On Oct 30, 2018
Most people belong to the school of thought that ladies are more desperate for marriage than men.....
So a man can feel comfortable living till late 30s as a bachelor ...
However marriage is needed more by the man but a man that doesn't enjoy the youthfulness with his wife then what's the story he wants to tell his children.....
Very large age gap between spouses makes a lady uncomfortable in the house.....she sees her husband like her elder brother ...first step in the break in communication.....
The highest amounts of cheating among spouses stems not from maturity or finances but lack of friendship between spouses.....
Lastly let's not be deceived ...its awesome to grow with your kids in a lovely setting rather than being the pta chairman of a primary school when u are supposed to be retired......

My piece though....critics allowed access.......good morning all
Re: Any Man That Marries Above 35years Old Marries In Frustration....and Desperation by anochuko01(m): 7:18am On Oct 30, 2018
k
Re: Any Man That Marries Above 35years Old Marries In Frustration....and Desperation by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:17am On Oct 30, 2018
Did not enjoy youthfulness with your wife doesn't mean you didn't enjoy the youthfulness with other women. Which is more fun sef.
Re: Any Man That Marries Above 35years Old Marries In Frustration....and Desperation by dharamanil(m): 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
I agree with OP, ladies believes marrying 10years ahead of their age or 20years makes them more responsible. Truth be told, u can never be comfortable because it's either your husband turns to your uncle or father and u live everyday of your life been cautious and scared rather than free and exploring.

I for one don't like where all I say is what my wife does. To me the relationship becomes boring and predictable. Marry some my age or two years or three younger than me. Lets argue and share experience like agemates, than u acting like a baby errtime

(1) (Reply)

Romance In Alaba Market / Open Your 3rd For Free!! In A Christian Way!! Satan, Devil Kip Off Or Be Roasted / How Does One Say DOWNLOAD In Yoruba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.