Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Ladies, What's Your Take On It - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Take On It (9065 Views)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by mylifeisagift(m): 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Who asked you to be violent? Need you be? Is it a must that you stay in a fruitless marriage where you get treated like debris? If you can be without it affecting your sanity, please do. As for me, I CANNOT tolerate such. God hates an adulterer.

That apart, to save your self the stress and accumulate peace, file for a divorce. You don't have to kill nor maim. Better men await you out there.

Phew. You women act like these men are Demi-gods and as such, should condone their excesses to the brim. I can't, and will not. EOD. smiley
Hmmm..God hates an adulterer but HE accepts divorce You are Highly Delusional.The thought pattern of some of You ladies though..After forming Shino rambo ur types foolishly end up with Idiots..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by victorian(f): 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
lefulefu:

lesbians are naturally aggresive and they can force themselves on a straight female without any fear of repercussion unlike a gay dude who is always careful on the way he approaches straight males cheesy

That's just too bad angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
victorian:

yes oo
when one of my friends showed me the texts and whatsap messages she was getting from lesbos the messages shock me.i had to pose as her boyfriend for a week to tell off the lesbo girls.lesbians mostly prey on ladies they feel are single.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by victorian(f): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
lefulefu:

yes oo
when one of my friends showed me the texts and whatsap messages she was getting from lesbos the messages shock me.i had to pose as her boyfriend for a week to tell off the lesbo girls.lesbians mostly prey on ladies they feel are single.

Then she's daft, if she feels I don't have a man in my life.

Very daft.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
trojan84:

Can u not say this same thing without insulting her? Whr as its ur opinion and it shouldn't be anybody's code of conduct... That's how she sees it and considering everything she said, that's how she would handle it if it happens that way. I don't think I saw anywhr whr she mentioned that she wants it

Ok. smiley
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
mylifeisagift:

Hmmm..God hates an adulterer but HE accepts divorce You are Highly Delusional.The thought pattern of some of You ladies though..After forming Shino rambo ur types foolishly end up with Idiots..

Done typing?

I think so. Now, go take a dump. You're not too bright. smiley
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
mylifeisagift:

Done typing?

I think so. Now, go take a dump.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Alwaysking: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Done typing?
I think so. Now, go take a dump.
Ode!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Alwaysking: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin
Stop opening your brown smelling teeth.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2018
Alwaysking:
Stop opening your brown smelling teeth.

kiss
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
lefulefu:

grin grin

�❤️
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by ranmoor: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
victorian:

I was so shaking.. Honestly I felt like vomiting there and then.. All my intestines turned inside of me. The next day I fell ill just thinking about it. One week I was scared of even leaving my house! Jeez! angry angry angry

God forbid!

I am pretty sure if it was a man, your reactions would have been very different : from slap, to rape accusation, to arrest, to "men are bla bla" !!!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Sierusvirus(m): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
A cheat calling men names. She should stop pretending and keep to a di*k.
Women cheats more codedly
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Akious2k2(m): 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
victorian:

Lol
I like your sense of humour

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Akuruoulo(m): 8:49am On Jan 28, 2019
The thing wey I go carry train 3 different families Eeh, if I carry am train 1she and her children no go suffer. In one wife I lie my case, and if she dears leave my house for any reason I am not going back for her, and he gat three months to return or else I will bring in another woman in the house
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by victorian(f): 8:51am On Jan 28, 2019
Akuruoulo:
The thing wey I go carry train 3 different families Eeh, if I carry am train 1she and her children no go suffer. In one wife I lie my case, and if she dears leave my house for any reason I am not going back for her, and he gat three months to return or else I will bring in another woman in the house

That's it .

If she lives, OYO.

Move on abeg!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Akuruoulo(m): 9:09am On Jan 28, 2019
victorian:

That's it .

If she lives, OYO.

Move on abeg!

NA only one thing fit make pursue a woman, and nah only one thing fit still make me re-marry
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by MannieA(f): 11:50am On Jan 28, 2019
lefulefu:
Op all this u saying i will have u know there some dangerious and desperate mistresses or sidechics who would even hire assasins to gun for u just because they want ur husband all to urself. My aunty told me a scary story about one married guy who is a DJ by profession and he travelled to italy and started dating one italo based babe. Sometimes if d guy travels back to benin the italo based babe will even visit nigeria and both the italo based babe and d guy would have a wonderful time in d hotel. The wife was not in the know. It got to a point that the italo based sidechic hired assasins to assasinate the DJ's wife. Na God save the wife. No be person tell d wifeto carry their only dauther and run for her life. Na so d marriage take crash. It was the assasins sent by the italo based woman dat told the wife everything after having a change of heart when she begged for her life. So victorian jus pray to be with a good man cos if na man wey be chronic cheat u marry its either he might bring STD to d family home or the sidechic might jus make attempts to get rid of u if she's d obsessive type.

hmmm..you are right. Some women are desperate to become wives of married men.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by victorian(f): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
MannieA:

Such things can only happen if the married man is dating the side chick.
If married man no give women face , no smile at you , not to talk of date or touch a woman? Will she kill the wife , so as to make him marry her ?

She will just be wasting her time .

So the seed of killing the wife starts growing from the husband actions in reciprocating love to a psycho Lady . That's how it starts . If not ? If he gives other ladies blank stares and walk away, will they tie him up and Bleep him?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
MannieA:

well if the married man is ready made sha
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Austema(m): 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
victorian:

sis. Gud-afternoon. please do help me with anything Even if it is 1k, I have not eaten since morning, and even yesterday I almost see hell before I ate, My brother promised to send me morning at the end of the month and I dont even have a better phone to sell; am using a very old Nokia asha200
(ECOBANK). God-bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate / A Female Colleague Of Mine Is Sick Due To Lack Of Sex For A Long Time / Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.