Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

"If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" (45028 Views)

Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi / Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu / Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Famousbabe(f): 8:59am On Oct 30, 2018
A twitter user, The Village Headmaster shared this video of Muhammadu Buhari participating in NN24 2011 presidential election debate as flagbearer of CPC.

He then captioned it:

"If they tell you President
@MBuhari is scared to debate, show them this video"

Watch video HERE

The then presidential aspirant, Buhari, participated actively in the debate, answered his questions.

Here are some reactions:

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/if-they-tell-you-president-buhari-is.html?m=1

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Famousbabe(f): 8:59am On Oct 30, 2018
Watch video HERE see reactions

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Famousbabe(f): 9:00am On Oct 30, 2018
More reactions.
Watch video HERE

Never knew PMB is this eloquent.

But that was then, Buhari was still active and lively. What happens to now that he's older, can he still replicate it for 2019?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by madridguy(m): 9:01am On Oct 30, 2018
Debate or no debate Sai Baba till 2023 and if you're not cool with it, take refugee in Congo DR.

97 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by SweetJoystick(m): 9:05am On Oct 30, 2018
That was then. He never go senile, now that he is, them no born am well to try am cos cow yansh go open

139 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by SarkinYarki: 9:05am On Oct 30, 2018
Ha
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Famousbabe(f): 9:07am On Oct 30, 2018
SweetJoystick:
That was then. He never go senile, now that he is, them no born am well to try am cos cow yansh go open

You may be right. I think so too. But let's not conclude, PMB may surprise us all and participate actively in the 2019 election debate or he sends VP Osinbajo who is active.

2 Likes

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by ignant: 9:08am On Oct 30, 2018
If they tell you that I am flunking my Uni exams, show them how I used to perform in my class test in primary school.

Who are the handlers of these fools?

How is it acceptable that a geriatric ill-educated filth that is intellectually stunted can be given so much leeway in the affairs of a country?

Is it because Nigeria is a zoo?

A dullard that can so debate that he has only held standard press briefings only once since May 2015? Do you know what happened when the bastard held that one briefing?

This country is truly a zoo for a nomadic bastard to be so glorified.

225 Likes 21 Shares

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by jumper524(m): 9:10am On Oct 30, 2018
take it or leave it, Buhari is a disciplined leader..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by mekaboy(m): 9:14am On Oct 30, 2018
He must debate in 2019 to defend his WAEC certificate.

Since he does not like to talk to Nigerians, he will tell us why he disobeys court orders and who he is to decide for the nation what is national interest.

Why those who gave orders for the invasion of NAS have not be charged for treason.

How the federal government negotiated with bokoharam to release only Muslims.

Why they refused to restructure after their promise.

Why he spent billions in search of oil while claiming to diversify.

Why he is paying more subsidy and higher fuel price when they said fuel should sell for 40 based on their calculations.

Why he calls Nigerian Youth lazy as if he provided jobs and they refused.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by tolexy007(m): 9:16am On Oct 30, 2018
grin grin
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2018
Buhari that doesn't even know what's going on in his government again due to his old age and cluelessness..

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 30, 2018
What does it profit a politician to participate in a debate and lose the election to another who didn't
It happened in 2011 and 2015.

Nigeria's democracy never arrive yet.

Check my signature for your professional articles on any niche.
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Bodexman(m): 9:20am On Oct 30, 2018
This is where I want the youths to stand their ground and mount pressure on the National Assembly to pass into law that every aspirants whether at the state level or the federal level must come for a debate.

Let the people hear their intentions so that there won't be room for denial after they are elected into their offices.

Enough of support for these rogue politicians who make empty promises.

All politicians are the SAME

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by bedspread: 9:20am On Oct 30, 2018
My Joy in all These is that Muhammad Buhari was a Given a Chance to Rule Nigeria...
if not we would have kept on saying if he has ruled we would hv had this or That!

It's very clear in Us Now!!

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by KanwuliaExtra: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2018
Disgraceful!
IS THIS A DEBATE? undecided
All talk, nothing to show.
Removed from Nigerian affairs and spending half his time dying and ressurrecting in LONDON!

Borrow-borrow DULLARD!

Back to DAURA JOR! angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by SweetJoystick(m): 9:44am On Oct 30, 2018
Famousbabe:

You may be right. I think so too. But let's not conclude, PMB may surprise us all and participate actively in the 2019 election debate or he sends VP Osinbajo who is active.
Lol person wey no dey grant local press interview of less than 5 minutes na he wan do debate of 1 or 2 hours?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by deji68: 9:45am On Oct 30, 2018
2011 video mtschweeew.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by hucienda: 9:45am On Oct 30, 2018
Cool then.

Let the 2019 debate set-up be between Buhari, Atiku and two or three popular candidates of the 74 end-of-year parties (at least to give them a sense of belonging).

More interested in the presidential debate - not the veep debates - as the buck stops with the former.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by IamAtikulate: 9:52am On Oct 30, 2018
That was Buhari but what we have now is Jibrin. He must debate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Back1lane: 9:53am On Oct 30, 2018
That is the same debate the PDP PHD Jonathan evaded like Ebola virus O but bigoted miserably pathetic souls from the red mud enclave will want you to believe Buhari as never participated in a debate. How or where this bunch of lunatics got the effrontery to query how or when the president of Nigeria should debate because of their sorrowful miserable lives is simply beyond me

ITbomb:

Exactly, You can't dig up pre-2015 video to defend the current course

Let Buhari 2018 version give us a debate

Buhari should come debate 2019 to soothen your pathetic soul ?! I no sure say e fit beta for u I swear.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by mightyhazell: 9:55am On Oct 30, 2018
tell them satan was an angel in heaven in the past if they tell u satan is the devil now and isnt capable of good deeds.

i get am before na property?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by ITbomb(m): 9:55am On Oct 30, 2018
IamAtikulate:
That was Buhari but what we have now is Jibrin. He must debate.
Exactly,
You can't dig up pre-2015 video to defend the current course

Let Buhari 2018 version give us a debate

15 Likes

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:07am On Oct 30, 2018
Famousbabe:
A twitter user, The Village Headmaster shared this video of Muhammadu Buhari participating in NN24 2011 presidential election debate as flagbearer of CPC.

He then captioned it:

"If they tell you President
@MBuhari is scared to debate, show them this video"

Watch video HERE

The then presidential aspirant, Buhari, participated actively in the debate, answered his questions.

Here are some reactions:

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/if-they-tell-you-president-buhari-is.html?m=1
Why do we need to show video Why can't he do it over and over again

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2018
madridguy:
Debate or no debate Sai Baba till 2023 and if you're not cool with it, take refugee in Congo DR.
Of cause but in DAURA and if you are not cool with it, feel free to be part of his entourage!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by socialmediaman: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2018
And he essentially said what meaningful thing in the debate regarding policy and economic management?

2 Likes

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 30, 2018
ignant:
If they tell you that I am flunking my Uni exams, show them how I used to perform in my class test in primary school.

Who are the handlers of these fools?

How is it acceptable that a geriatric ill-educated filth that is intellectually stunted can be given so much leeway in the affairs of a country?

Is it because Nigeria is a zoo?

A dullard that can so debate that he has only held standard press briefings only once since May 2015? Do you know what happened when the bastard held that one briefing?

This country is truly a zoo for a nomadic bastard to be so glorified.
can you refer to your father as a foolish man

5 Likes

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Bizibi(m): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2018
Fear nor go let am come debate next year and be ready to increase the volume of the t.v to hear him audibly......

6 Likes

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 30, 2018
THEY MEAN BEFORE HE DIED IN LONDON HOSPITAL grin grin

The truth will soon come out

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by dominique(f): 11:20am On Oct 30, 2018
That was back in 2011. Jonathan didn't turn up and he won. Buhari didn't turn up for the 2015 debate and he won. Moral of the story, don't turn up for presidential debates.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army: We Won’t Disclose Identity Of Personnel Deployed To Lekki Tollgate / Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian / IPOB Members Bundled Into The Boot Of A Car By Anti-Cult In Port-Harcourt.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.