Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,384 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

National Open University Frustrating Me. Pls Help! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Frustrating Me. Pls Help! (455 Views)

FUTA Is Frustrating Me!! / People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria / ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Open University Frustrating Me. Pls Help! by whytepawn1(m): 10:50am On Oct 30, 2018
Hello nairalanders
I am currently enrolled at the national open university where am running a post graduate diploma in Education.the first semester results are out but mine is not, just one result out of 9 courses i studied last semester have been released, i was told to apply in written form and tender some documents, which i did and am waiting patiently albeit anxiously to get the results. Another problem currently bugging me right now is that a particular TMA am currently answering right now seems to be programmed to mark me down no matter the answer i choose, EDU 728 is the course. i have answered the first TMA up till question 5 but the answers i choose are marked down(answers i know to be very correct) , the second TMA is still same issue. i complained at my study center and they said they will look into it, but till now everything remains the same. Am just so feed up and frustrated.... please if anyone knows of a solution to my predicament feel free to share with me, it will be really appreciated.
mods please help me out here...
Re: National Open University Frustrating Me. Pls Help! by Mayorsky07(m): 10:58am On Oct 30, 2018
meet up with your colleagues..... u people shld write a letter
Re: National Open University Frustrating Me. Pls Help! by whytepawn1(m): 11:06am On Oct 30, 2018
yea..have written a letter in respect of the delayed results, but dont know how to go about the TMA
Re: National Open University Frustrating Me. Pls Help! by internationalman(m): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2018
I swear to God Nigeria is not that advance to base all their educational routine on computerised system..

The programmers are to be blamed..

Anyone that graduates from NOUN First Class must have watered the ground; it's just not possible with all this error in programming..

Last semester I was to write mth101, so I read the course material all day and night only for me to be served mth103 in the exam hall..

So tell me how can one fulfil his dream of leaving with a First Class..
Re: National Open University Frustrating Me. Pls Help! by whytepawn1(m): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
internationalman:
I swear to God Nigeria is not that advance to base all their educational routine on computerised system..

The programmers are to be blamed..

Anyone that graduates from NOUN First Class must have watered the ground; it's just not possible with all this error in programming..

Last semester I was to write mth101, so I read the course material all day and night only for me to be served mth103 in the exam hall..

So tell me how can one fulfil his dream of leaving with a First Class..
the whole thing is just annoying

1 Like

Re: National Open University Frustrating Me. Pls Help! by internationalman(m): 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
whytepawn1:

the whole thing is just annoying
Just pray to God

(1) (Reply)

IMSU Gets Full Accreditation For 61 Departments. / Why Student Should Not Attend An All Night Party / ASUU STRIKE: The Only Solution Is To Ban Public Officers' Children From Schoolin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.