Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:08 AM

Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria (2396 Views)

How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (2) (3) (4)

Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 11:30am On Oct 30, 2018
Hi!

I know that most people must have been looking up to this. But
note that withdrawing to UBA Africard and Smartmoney cards issued
by UBA Bank was possible till around 2016 that CBN policy introduced
caused it to be stopped.

Feel free to ask any question here regarding withdrawing from your UAE(Dubai)
PayPal account and I will be glad answering you.

Note that withdrawing from such account like that of this country including UK,
Canada etc in Nigeria is still very possible and working! !!

Re: Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria by hourl: 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
Is it possible to cash out uae paypal fund here in Nigeria sir? Please I really need this. And my other question is; will paypal show the sender that my paypal is from uae? Thanks.
Re: Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 11:37am On Nov 01, 2018
hourl:
Is it possible to cash out uae paypal fund here in Nigeria sir? Please I really need this. And my other question is; will paypal show the sender that my paypal is from uae? Thanks.

Looks like you are not referring to withdrawing to card but sending to another PayPal account.

If yes is your answer, it will show any name that is on the PayPal account.
Re: Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria by peeps4u: 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hello legalwealth,
Do you transact skrill on Sunday?
Re: Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
peeps4u:
Hello legalwealth,
Do you transact skrill on Sunday?

Optionally yes but kindly message me on whatsapp 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6.
Re: Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria by peeps4u: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
legalwealth:

Optionally yes but kindly message me on whatsapp 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6.

Kindly check your WhatsApp message. I've messaged you the details of transaction
Re: Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
peeps4u:

Kindly check your WhatsApp message. I've messaged you the details of transaction

Looks like we completed this already. Thanks for your patronage! !!
Re: Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria by Hallenjay: 11:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
legalwealth:

my Lesotho paypal, how do I get the cash in Nigeria
Re: Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 12:27am On Nov 05, 2018
Hallenjay:
my Lesotho paypal, how do I get the cash in Nigeria

Does it support card withdrawal?
Re: Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria by peeps4u: 6:39am On Nov 05, 2018
legalwealth:

Completed!
Re: Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 9:51am On Nov 05, 2018
peeps4u:

Completed!

You are welcome! !!
Re: Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
legalwealth:

You are welcome! !!
I sent you a message on WhatsApp that pertain needing PayPal fund.
Re: Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 12:46am On Nov 16, 2018
GRIMMJOE:
I sent you a message on WhatsApp that pertain needing PayPal fund.

You must have been replied! !!
Re: Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria by Segzay(m): 2:02am On Nov 16, 2018
Can we get the info, please
Re: Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
legalwealth:

You must have been replied! !!
I have.
Re: Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
GRIMMJOE:

I have.

Great to know that! !!
Re: Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
SCAM/FRAUD ALERT; "Naija Paypal Secrets" Is No Longer Existing

Kindly visit, bookmark and follow https://www.nairaland.com/5246072/scam-fraud-alert-naija-paypal for detailed updates
regarding discoveries that warranted public noticification. Thanks
Re: Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria by Hallenjay: 7:26am On Jul 21, 2019
legalwealth:

Does it support card withdrawal?
I register my card with it... My naira master card.. .I don't know if it support card withdrawal... Anyway to confirm dat
Re: Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2019
Hallenjay:
I register my card with it... My naira master card.. .I don't know if it support card withdrawal... Anyway to confirm dat

Mastercards don't support withdrawals; only supported visacards do.
Re: Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria by Hallenjay: 10:19am On Jul 24, 2019
legalwealth:

meaning there's no way d withdraw wil work
Re: Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria by sugarsoul(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2019
legalwealth:

bro which supported visa cards can we use?
Re: Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hallenjay:
meaning there's no way d withdraw wil work

Mastercards don't work! !!
Re: Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria by sugarsoul(m): 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
@legalwealth please which visa cards work?
Re: Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria by okhiai1(m): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2019
Is it possible to link ones Nigeria card to a UAE PayPal account and if yes which bank is preferably and which type of card.
Re: Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
okhiai1:
Is it possible to link ones Nigeria card to a UAE PayPal account and if yes which bank is preferably and which type of card.

Yes! The likes of access bank own works.
Re: Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria by Hallenjay: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
legalwealth:

Mastercards don't work! !!
visa will work?

SHAWARMA/GRILLS SPOT FOR RENT / I Have #1,000,000 (One Million Naira) To Invest / Afribank Sack 600 Staff Members