Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,732 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu (57926 Views)

Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) / Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK / Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by taretoofine(m): 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
linus mba... wink
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by josiegirl27: 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
hisexcellency34:
photo of her in her drunk state or Ogun plus his girlfriend Amadioha visit you
this two persons fine gahn.
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by Evidenx(m): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
Is she your mother? See what buhari has caused,creating jobless lying youths everywhere...
Buhari,ur days are numbered.
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by WetinConsignMe: 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

True she was. She learnt from the very best. Your own mother . Now she is no more. Your mother will carry on the legacy wink

See?! I thought u said it was a good thing. Now u see how it feels!
E pain am! hehehe
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by habsydiamond(m): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
In every lie there is always an element of truth in it.... It's possible, she can be as he as described her na.... In this con3 all things are possible ooo undecided undecided
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by Jaqenhghar: 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

See?! I thought u said it was a good thing. Now u see how it feels!
E pain am! hehehe
I said so?
Clearly you are not very bright I should have know better than to respond to an ímbecile with comprehension issues. Have a good day
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by DivineGebike(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
OP you just wasted my time! I was reading patiently to either video or photo of the event but was disappointed
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by Jaqenhghar: 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Lol e get on type wey rain that time men get their version too..
Very heavy shoe with a 4coner mouth and square sole.
Hehehehe.

1 Like

Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by mubby4real(m): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Yoruba women and Alcoholism

Be like
Na lie ooo, ibo women dey drink
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by kay29000(m): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
Groovenaija360:

Be like

Yemi Alade's mom is Igbo... It's her dad that is Yoruba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by mcino: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
The poster wan trend. Cheap popularity seeking a55hole
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by Tolubory(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
She is an Igbo woman.
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by Johnsghana(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
Groovenaija360:

Be like

Get a life... Her Mum is Igbo. Check Wikipedia for more info. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemi_Alade
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by WetinConsignMe: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

I said so?
Clearly you are not very bright I should have know better than to respond to an ímbecile with comprehension issues. Have a good day

Mumu, who is the Jaqenhghar that said this:

Jaqenhghar:

Relax. No one's image has been destroyed. Getting drunk and acting violent is a norm in Niggeria. Its even a thing of pride to show how aggressive you are
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by WetinConsignMe: 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
Tolubory:
She is an Igbo woman.

Actually she is originally from Guadalupe. She took her first husband's name
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by 2mch(m): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Actually she is originally from Guadalupe. She took her first husband's name
That’s why Yemi calls herself Igbo-Yoruba? Why not Guadalupe-Yoruba? No Yoruba woman can ever do this. The mother sounds like a retired ashawo army men marry when they are stationed all over the country.

2 Likes

Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by Jaqenhghar: 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Mumu, who is the Jaqen hghar that said this:

Jaqenhg har:

Relax. No one's image has been destroyed. Getting drunk and acting violent is a norm in Niggeria. Its even a thing of pride to show how aggressive you are
Reading and comprehension are two different things. I guess you are too stupid to know that. Stop trying to sound off as intelligent. Stick to what you know best. Alcohol and Insults. The way your mum taught you
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by Modupeolatemi01(f): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
Groovenaija360:

Be like

Look at ds one, did u even read d post at all? Her mama na igbo while her father is Yoruba. Did u see where in the thread where dy said it was d father that got drunk?
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by owoshuyi(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nigger before u start talking nonsense as u usually do, the woman is Igbo and the husband(Yemi Alade's dad) is Yoruba
Groovenaija360:

Be like
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by masseratti: 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
Sirpaul:
AFONJA.
are you aware that her mom is Igbo? And her dad Yoruba? This Afonja and Igbo things won't kill you guys.
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by stella55(f): 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
No pictures?,, I don't believe it
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by afrodoc(m): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
Groovenaija360:

Be like

See your head like agbalumo. cheesy

Yemi Alade’s mother Helen Uzoma is Ibo
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by WetinConsignMe: 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Reading and comprehension are two different things. I guess you are too stupid to know that. Stop trying to sound off as intelligent. Stick to what you know best. Alcohol and Insults. The way your mum taught you

Yo never answered the question.
Who said that, or was your account hacked?

Here it is again:

Jaqenhghar:

Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by afrodoc(m): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
Sirpaul:
AFONJA.

See your flat head like blackboard.

The mother is Iboe

2 Likes

Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by WetinConsignMe: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
2mch:

That’s why Yemi calls herself Igbo-Yoruba? Why not Guadalupe-Yoruba? No Yoruba woman can ever do this. The mother sounds like a retired ashawo army men marry when they are stationed all over the country.

No she is from Guadalupe, just that she became Ibo and Yemi was raised Ibo
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by Abideen9: 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
Haha This Is Too Much
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by Antoeni(m): 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
Even with Yemi Alade ,you go easily know the kind mama wey born her

1 Like

Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by dederocs(m): 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
The rasness shows in her daughter...

1 Like

Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by Stunchbaby: 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
is that so
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by 2mch(m): 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

No she is from Guadalupe, just that she became Ibo and Yemi was raised Ibo

My Background By Yemi Eberechi Alade

I was born to a Yoruba man (James Alade), a retired Police Commissioner in Abia State and an Igbo business woman (Helen Uzoma).

https://naijagists.com/yemi-alade-i-was-born-in-abia-state-to-a-yoruba-man-an-igbo-mother/

Guadalupe ko, Abia State ni. Na you go tell Yemi where the mother comes from?

1 Like

Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by Alertpro: 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Groovenaija360:

Be like

as much as everything shouldn't be turned into an ethnic battle, Yemi Alade's mum is Ibo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 35th Birthday (Pictures) / Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.