Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:43 PM

Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu (57850 Views)

Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) / Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK / Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by WetinConsignMe: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
2mch:

https://naijagists.com/yemi-alade-i-was-born-in-abia-state-to-a-yoruba-man-an-igbo-mother/

Guadalupe ko, Abia State ni. Na you go tell Yemi where the mother comes from?

y Background By Yemi Eberechi Alade

I was born to a Yoruba man (James Alade), a retired Police Commissioner in Abia State and an Igbo business woman (Helen Uzoma).
My mother's family was originally from Guadalupe but later became Igbo in all but name.

SAY THE WHOLE TRUTH
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by WetinConsignMe: 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
nawute:
AT THE END OF THIS POWERFUL TRAINI

I hope u r paying seun for all these nuisance advertising posts
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by 2mch(m): 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

y Background By Yemi Eberechi Alade

I was born to a Yoruba man (James Alade), a retired Police Commissioner in Abia State and an Igbo business woman (Helen Uzoma).
My mother's family was originally from Guadalupe but later became Igbo in all but name.

SAY THE WHOLE TRUTH
Hahaha. E de pain you well. Her mama Na original Igbo woman. Nothing like Guadalupe in that link.
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by WetinConsignMe: 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
2mch:

Hahaha. E de pain you well. Her mama Na original Igbo woman. Nothing like Guadalupe in that link.

U can fool some people but u can't fool all the people all the time

Those who are in the know, know
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
Sirpaul:
AFONJA.

Helen Uzoma is Afonja?

Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Yoruba women and Alcoholism

Be like

Helen Uzoma is from ijebu-ode.
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by Earlystar698(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
oya the girl should receive sense

Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by cimag: 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
How could she be shouting for "one hour" without anybody knowing what the problem was?How could she drive out and returned 5 minutes later with a taxi cab and continued the shouting to "no one in particular"?This is a contrived BLACKMAIL!
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by TemmyT002(m): 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Amebo
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by dalass(f): 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Yoruba women and Alcoholism

Be like
How did Helen Uzoma become Afonja? Smh
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by WetinConsignMe: 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
dalass:
How did Helen Uzoma become Afonja? Smh

Of course she is not Yoruba. She is of Guadalupe ancestry. Uzoma is her ex husband's surname.
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by jafol(m): 8:57am On Oct 31, 2018
No wonder her mother didn't last in her father's house. When yemi said she carried them to the east I knew her mom is a trouble maker. Ibo women don't last long in most marriage with yorubas. Even if they do, the man will end up having a yoruba side chick. When they marry, they show their tribalistic side and true nature. See yemi alade she is a lost cause to yorubas. We don't even invite her to sing in yoruba parties and when she sings In ibo parties, her ibo people laugh at her cos she has YORUBA name.
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by Christistruth00: 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) / 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful / Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.