Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode (25032 Views)

NDDC: How Akpabio Moved Against Oshiomhole, Sylva, Omo-Agege / How Akpabio Unleashed Mayhem On Us, By Kinsmen / How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by 17Ebiscoo: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
Femi Fani-Kayode, the former Minister of Aviation has criticised former Senate Minority Leader, Senator Godswill Akpabio over his reason for dumping the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Akpabio, a former governor of Akwa Ibom had on Saturday said he defected to APC because he discovered that the former ruling party was about to sink.

But the former minister while reacting to the release of former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose from EFCC custody questioned the gender and character of Akpabio.

He queried him for joining ‘fold of the persecutors of his people.’

Fani-Kayode in a post on Twitter wrote: “I commend my brother, Gov. Fayose for his courage and boldness in the face of persecution by the agents of tyranny.

“Now that he is out of detention, can we ask what manner of man is Akpabio, who caved in, turned to a woman and joined the fold of the persecutors of his people?

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/how-akpabio-turned-to-woman-fani-kayode.html

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by CilicMarin: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
Idioutu

5 Likes

Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by Mentcee(m): 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
^
^
^
^

Na you be idiotu.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by dukie25: 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
CilicMarin:
Idioutu
E pain am grin grin

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by 9jvirgin(m): 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
Fani Kayode is one of the many problems we have in Nigeria, a loose canon devouring light skinned igbo girls since 1979 grin grin

His voracious and dangerous appetite for igbo girls is a concern for all. cheesy cheesy

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by Wiki9ja: 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lol

Let’s Talk!! What Do Most People Really Gain From Being A Cultist? Hmm help

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/gists/lets-talk-what-do-most-people-really-gain-from-being-a-cultist
Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by Cletus77(m): 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
I stand with FFK on this...
The kind of corruption this administration is fighting is against the opposition alone...imagine when PDP lost the Ekiti elections, the body that was supposed to fight against all forms of corruption bodly tweeted that they will be expecting Fayose in Court.
Now he went in and came out unscathed all to the shame of the ruling party and its tool of witch hunt. Akpabio definitely has no viable reason why he left PDP apart from the fear of being hunted by the ruling party.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by Billygee2u: 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
Between Obj, Jonathan and Buhari.

Records has it that Obasanjo sacked his IGP Tafa Balogun for corruption. He sacked the then Senate President Adolfus Wabara for corruption. He also sacked his own minister, Febian Osuji for corruption.

It on records that Jonathan sacked Stella Odua for corruption. Stella Odua was one of the most powerful minister in Jonathan's administration. But when she was said to have erred, Jonathan sacked her. Jonathan also sacked Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina as the Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform for corruption.

Now, tell me who your Buhari sacked for the same corruption.

Mind you, If you tell me that Buhari sacked Babachir, I will happily reminded you that the same Buhari wrote the Senate, defended and exonerated Babachir of all wrong doings leveled against him. It was the cry of people like me and some good Nigerians that forced him to sacked Babachir and have him replaced with his own brother, Boss Mustapha. In other word, Mr. Babachir brought his own replacement.

Yet, some demented fools will still what me to believe that Buhari is Mr. Integrity and that he is fighting corruption.

Let me also remind you that Buhari also reappointed the following guys who were all sacked for corruption and violation of their offices:

Abdulrasheed Maina:
Maina was the chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform. He was secretly recalled and reinstated by Buhari. He was even promoted to the position of director in charge of human resources in the ministry of interior. Maina was dismissed by Jonathan in 2013 following recommendations by the Office of the Head of Service. He was said to have stolen over 20 billion naira from the pension fund.

CP Zakari Biu:
CP Biu was dismissed following his complicity in the escape from police detention of notorious Boko Haram suspect, Kabiru Sokoto. He was reinstated and promoted to the rank of AIG by Buhari before he was gloriously retired from active service.

NHIS Boss, Prof Usman Yusuf:
Prof Yusuf was said to have squandered over 997 million naira from the schemes intervention fund. Investigation was carried out and he was dully sacked by the minister of health. But because he is Buharis brother, he was recently reinstated.

Mallam Ahmed Saleh.
Saleh was the Chief Registrar of the Supreme Court. He connived with two others (Mohammed Abdulrahaman Sharif and Rilwanu Lawal) and stole 2.2 billion naira belonging to the apex court. They were also said to have received gratifications totaling 74.4 million naira from private contractors who were providing services to the apex court. Mallam Saleh was sacked but Buhari reinstated him and promoted him as the Secretary of Legal Council of Nigeria.

Don't ever tell me that Buhari is fighting corruption. Facts on ground are showing otherwise. Some of us work with facts not emotions.

110 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
Because he defected to APC abi?

PDP is not a party; it's a criminals cooperative

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by hisexcellency34: 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
I noticed Fani- Kayode has been silent on IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu's fate. Is he afraid of Buhari

2 Likes

Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by baliyubla: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
Akpabio is a pu**y! FFK

2 Likes

Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
grin
Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by kolafolabi(m): 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
So Akpabio has turned to a woman.. Why do Nigerian Politicians behave like this.

5 Likes

Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by ekestic1976(f): 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
Fair-weather friend! Must you leave Fayose alone in the rain? Bail money you no fit help am pay! Standing Army, you no get; police, you no get; Civil Defence sef, you no get! You just dey make mouth cos our President(God preserve him) na Gentleman!
You're free to drink acid if this offends your perverted innards!
Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by jumpandpas(m): 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by oshe111(m): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
Akpabio is a Disgrace to South South

Calling him a Woman is an Insult to Women

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by markidoo(m): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
Out of all the defectors na Akpabio defection dey pepper stew Peoples Dollars Party. E pain dem over. My ex Governor is a man loved by many, hated by only myopic people. First Senator to hold Senatorial Briefing and Empowerment for his people. Last week 400 elderly men, women and youths, got 250k each out of his continued efforts to alleviate poverty in Ikot Ekpene. If FFK say him be man make him come Ikot Ekpene come talk that thing whether dem no fry the yolk for him balls give am eat.

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by tolexy007(m): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
dukie25:

E pain am grin grin

grin pain am so hard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by Cletus77(m): 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
9jvirgin:
Fani Kayode is one of the many problems we have in Nigeria, a loose canon devouring light skinned igbo girls since 1979 grin grin

His voracious and dangerous appetite for igbo girls is a concern for all. cheesy cheesy
Type in accordance with the thread not under the influence of hatred

8 Likes

Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Akpabio disappointed ALOT of people no be lie!

I had figured him as a man who can single handedly handle anything coming his way!

I had watched his wife campaign for what she believed in and thought like husband like wife

Little did I know that he is easily compromised!

Tinubu who is mote CORRUPT couldn't be easily bought like that!

Aķpabio, I never thought a day like this would come! You are a coward!

Oh how the mighty has fallen!

I suspect he will face more disappointments cause his people are not even happy with this unholy alliance!

12 Likes

Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by kpo4real: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Billygee2u:

Records has it that Obasanjo sacked his IGP Tafa Balogun for corruption. He sacked the then Senate President Adolfus Wabara for corruption. He also sacked his own minister, Febian Osuji for corruption.

It on records that Jonathan sacked Stella Odua for corruption. Stella Odua was one of the most powerful minister in Jonathan's administration. But when she was said to have erred, Jonathan sacked her. Jonathan also sacked Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina as the Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform for corruption.

Mind you, If you tell me that Buhari sacked Babachir, I will happily reminded you that the same Buhari wrote the Senate, defended and exonerated Babachir of all wrong doings leveled against him. It was the cry of people like me and some good Nigerians that forced him to sacked Babachir and have him replaced with his own brother, Boss Mustapha. In other word, Mr. Babachir brought his own replacement.

Yet, some demented fools will still what me to believe that Buhari is Mr. Integrity and that he is fighting corruption.

Let me also remind you that Buhari also reappointed the following guys who were all sacked for corruption and violation of their offices:

Abdulrasheed Maina:
Maina was the chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform. He was secretly recalled and reinstated by Buhari. He was even promoted to the position of director in charge of human resources in the ministry of interior. Maina was dismissed by Jonathan in 2013 following recommendations by the Office of the Head of Service. He was said to have stolen over 20 billion naira from the pension fund.

CP Zakari Biu:
CP Biu was dismissed following his complicity in the escape from police detention of notorious Boko Haram suspect, Kabiru Sokoto. He was reinstated and promoted to the rank of AIG by Buhari before he was gloriously retired from active service.

Prof Yusuf was said to have squandered over 997 million naira from the schemes intervention fund. Investigation was carried out and he was dully sacked by the minister of health. But because he is Buharis brother, he was recently reinstated.

Mallam Ahmed Saleh.
Saleh was the Chief Registrar of the Supreme Court. He connived with two others (Mohammed Abdulrahaman Sharif and Rilwanu Lawal) and stole 2.2 billion naira belonging to the apex court. They were also said to have received gratifications totaling 74.4 million naira from private contractors who were providing services to the apex court. Mallam Saleh was sacked but Buhari reinstated him and promoted him as the Secretary of Legal Council of Nigeria.

Don't ever tell me that Buhari is fighting corruption. Facts on ground are showing otherwise. Some of us work with facts not emotions.

thank u boss please tell them

4 Likes

Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by Iseedfuture(m): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hello famz.
Please, I need a driving job. I'm a good driver with over 8years experience.
I also have a good mechanical knowledge.
Please, reach me with 08129352242.
I'M IN LAGOS.
Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by wiseone28: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
WE LIKE HIM LIKE THAT
Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by sureheaven(m): 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ffk has finally become politically irrelevant.
The only thing he is left with is writing shiit all time.

U can never hear his name around good things, no empowerment, he never impacts anybody’s life positively, no scholarship for students.

He is only good at setting the country on fire and he will always support anti government activities. shocked

Useless coccaine addict. cool

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by Ranchhoddas: 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
Is this not supposed to be a sexist comment?

Where are the resident feminists?

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by edibobo: 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
Akpabio is only hiding his face in shame in APC. After stealing over N500b from Akwa Ibom treasury without creating a single job in the State and now he has effontry to vomit nonesense from his bloodsucking mouth. Fayose is a real man while Akpabio is like a woman caught in adultery who doesn't wants to be unmasked for the whole world to see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by Eserise1(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
kpo4real:

thank u boss please tell them
I concor
Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by Eserise1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
Billygee2u:

Abdulrasheed Maina:

CP Zakari Biu:

Mallam Ahmed Saleh.

This is true

2 Likes

Re: How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode by Lordsocrates: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
Wrong fight, dont fight Akpabio, he will win.
He will make u disappear, either out of relevance or some accident will befall you, and you disappear out of life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akpabio Loses At Tribunal / The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga / Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.