Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

New Google Recaptcha V3 Intoduces Score Instead Of Challenge - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Google Recaptcha V3 Intoduces Score Instead Of Challenge (474 Views)

The New Google Ranking Factors For Websites And Blogs / Who Else Hates This Annoying Google Recaptcha? / Why You Should Use HTTPS Instead Of HTTP On Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Google Recaptcha V3 Intoduces Score Instead Of Challenge by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
Almost every web user has encountered the security check that requires you to select "cars", roads signs and the likes before signing you into your account or having access to certain web services.

It is called reCaptcha and was introduced by Google, amidst the many complains from users of the difficulties of the challenges, the company have announced version 3 with simple scores.

Source: https://webmasters.googleblog.com/2018/10/introducing-recaptcha-v3-new-way-to.html

What's your experience like with the reCaptcha?
Re: New Google Recaptcha V3 Intoduces Score Instead Of Challenge by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
If you ask me, that reCaptcha is the dumbest thing Google ever did! So annoying.... undecided
Re: New Google Recaptcha V3 Intoduces Score Instead Of Challenge by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
That thing is so annoying, I even skip some sites that implement it! grin
Re: New Google Recaptcha V3 Intoduces Score Instead Of Challenge by yomalex(m): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
A better option. That traffic light, cars,hills etc. So annoying
Re: New Google Recaptcha V3 Intoduces Score Instead Of Challenge by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
yomalex:
A better option. That traffic light, cars,hills etc. So annoying
Thought it's only me

(1) (Reply)

Please With My Adsense Account / Reportaroundyou.com For Sale / Security For Word Press: Techniques To Create An Anti-hacking Fortress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.