Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,444,029 members, 5,502,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 April 2020 at 02:27 AM

How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone. Just Check This Out - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone. Just Check This Out (6697 Views)

How To Run Facebook Ads On Your Smart Phone In 30 Seconds. / How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone / Make 50k Monthly With Your Smart Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone. Just Check This Out by Gab25(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
Since I joined ..super amazing results..all I have to do is keep posting and with God on my side

Re: How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone. Just Check This Out by Luchiana1(f): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2018
Chat me up asap.or just register witnmy link..let your next recharge account for something

Re: How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone. Just Check This Out by Luchiana1(f): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2018
We are a major organization, we offer other services,we have seminar centers all over Africa, even Nigeria Headquarters is at goodluck Jonathan estate. Been in Nigeria for 5 years we offer other services am just inviting you to be a part of the Recharge card aspect. Helping hands

Re: How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone. Just Check This Out by Luchiana1(f): 10:35am On Dec 30, 2018
Do you know that whenever u recharge ur phone,, or buy data, buy credit, sell credit pay gotv sub,, dstv sub,, pay nepa Bill,,, u can get PAID...also anybody that u refer to join,,,the company will pay u instantly....... Ur registration fee is just 2k.
Make good money,,with just 2k
Hello friends, make btw 5k-10k daily . Ask me How? 08 0842 268 95 just click this link You Can register here yourself https://salary4life.biz/ref/Priscilliaoluchi
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone. Just Check This Out by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
You guys should run!!! It's a scam site!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone. Just Check This Out by Luchiana1(f): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2019
Rolly83:
You guys should run!!! It's a scam site!!!
its not jor..try and see. Is it not recharge card ? They give you a percentage out of all your recharge cards and data you buy..There is no scam in that..the commission bank collect from you. They GIVE you. Shikenah. Abii is bank scamming you?? As you are buying recharge card and data from them?
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone. Just Check This Out by Luchiana1(f): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2019
You buy your data and recharge card from banks abii? Or from retailers. All dose gain they get. You get them because you have your own link to buy recharge card and data ONCE YOU REGISTER . all the money banks deduct from you at the end of the month. You get it.f you can make money from all this data you are buying all this wile , it will be worth something.dnt you think you would have some extra cash for your self?? So register today https://salary4life.biz/ref/Priscilliaoluchi. Just 2k to create account
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone. Just Check This Out by Luchiana1(f): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2019
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY PEOPLE!
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone. Just Check This Out by Gab25(m): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
Luchiana1:
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY PEOPLE!
Happy New year luchiana
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone. Just Check This Out by Gab25(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
How do I buy data from my link..I have registered! Please show me how it works. I registered with your link even without telling you. One thing I know its not fake..at least I bought airtime 1000 I got commission of 100 naira. Its something na..wait till I return to school and start selling recharge card for others with my link
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone. Just Check This Out by Gab25(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
Luchiana1:
You buy your data and recharge card from banks abii? Or from retailers. All dose gain they get. You get them because you have your own link to buy recharge card and data ONCE YOU REGISTER . all the money banks deduct from you at the end of the month. You get it.f you can make money from all this data you are buying all this wile , it will be worth something.dnt you think you would have some extra cash for your self?? So register today https://salary4life.biz/ref/Priscilliaoluchi. Just 2k to create account
I clicked n paid with my atmcard come and explain more to me. I have registered
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone. Just Check This Out by Gab25(m): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
How do I transfer the money in my online ewallet to my bank account?
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone. Just Check This Out by Luchiana1(f): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
Gab25:
How do I transfer the money in my online ewallet to my bank account?
Login and update your profile. Click transfer to bank, select your bank name put your account number And TRANSFER that's all.
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone. Just Check This Out by Luchiana1(f): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
Gab25:
I clicked n paid with my atmcard come and explain more to me. I have registered
Thank you so much for using my link
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone. Just Check This Out by Luchiana1(f): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
Gab25:
How do I buy data from my link..I have registered! Please show me how it works. I registered with your link even without telling you. One thing I know its not fake..at least I bought airtime 1000 I got commission of 100 naira. Its something na..wait till I return to school and start selling recharge card for others with my link
Thanks No wahala. Chat me up on WhatsApp abeg. Its easy the same way you bought airtime. Just put the amount of data you want to buy that's all
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone. Just Check This Out by Emmaxy9(m): 10:32am On Jan 07, 2019
Please add me 08175552102
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone. Just Check This Out by fxmoneysignal: 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
INTERESTING MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR PHONE
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone. Just Check This Out by Luchiana1(f): 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
Emmaxy9:
Please add me 08175552102
080 8422 6 8 9 5
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone. Just Check This Out by Luchiana1(f): 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
It called top up and earn ,,, whenever u recharge ur phone,, or buy data,pay gotv sub,, dstv sub,, pay nepa Bill,,, u get paid......also anybody that u refer to join,,,the company will pay u instantly....... Ur registration fee is just 2k.
Make good money,,with just 2k
Hello friends, make btw 5k-10k daily . Ask me how?� 08084226895 https://www.salary4life.biz/ref/Priscilliaoluchi
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone. Just Check This Out by Luchiana1(f): 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
fxmoneysignal:
INTERESTING MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR PHONE
na so
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone. Just Check This Out by Gab25(m): 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
Luchiana1:
Thanks No wahala. Chat me up on WhatsApp abeg. Its easy the same way you bought airtime. Just put the amount of data you want to buy that's all
k
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone. Just Check This Out by Gab25(m): 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
Luchiana1:
Login and update your profile. Click transfer to bank, select your bank name put your account number And TRANSFER that's all.
thanks
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone. Just Check This Out by Gab25(m): 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
One thing you will always do is to recharge your phone and buy data..This is called top up and earn ,whenever u recharge ur phone,, or buy data,pay gotv sub,, dstv sub,, pay nepa Bill, u get paid...also anybody that u refer to join,,,the company will pay u instantly..... Ur registration fee is just 2k.
Make good money, simply make money from your own recharge with just 2k
Hello friends, make btw 5k-10k daily . Ask me how?� +2348084226895or simply register yourselfhttps://www.salary4life.biz/ref/Priscilliaoluchi
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone. Just Check This Out by Luchiana1(f): 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
_*Why this Top up is soooooo amazing*_
��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��������������
It is about You earning per second's

1, *You TopUp Your Phone*
You earn without you going out of your house.

2. *You Topup for others*

You earn without going stepping out of your house

3. *Your Team Members Topup*

You earn without going out of house.

4. *You sub for Data*

You earn without going out of your house

5. *Others or Your Team Members sub for data*

You earn without going out of your house.

6. *Pay for TV Subscription, DStv, GOtv etc*

7. *Your Team members also buy TV Subscription*

8. *You referred people*

9. *They referred People*
Join now
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone. Just Check This Out by Luchiana1(f): 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
Start VTU business with 2k click to register http://www.salary4life.biz/ref/Priscilliaoluchi chat me up 08 08 4 226 895
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone. Just Check This Out by Gab25(m): 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
Start already
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smart Phone. Just Check This Out by Luchiana1(f): 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
If you have joined and you are still loading from bank..aaahhh!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bank Of Industry (boi) Salary + Allowances: Who Knows? / Question: Roles Of An Bank Office Admin Staff / The Reality Of Overqualification - Are People Getting Overqualified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.