Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) (57488 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (110) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by blacksta(m): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2010
Dirty girl
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by honeric01(m): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2010
ibkaye:

yes? smiley

yes yes
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chibaby5(f): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2010
Awryt pic
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2010
hmmm. cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Amigoz(f): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2010
thinks slowest laughs last . . . . . . .never thot about it like that
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chinedumo(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2010
very expectant
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2010
will i?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2010
eyakbi, his or her name bakwrds grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2010
she's doing the peace sign
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2010
well . . . he looks just okay wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2010
young'n
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2010
yeah,
young, *rich* and handsome wink tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2010
lol

alright son cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2010
alright, mama wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chibaby5(f): 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2010
pic is upside dwn luv undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2010
makajibbz:

alright, mama wink
ok stop winking

@topic
how was uni? smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by dayokanu(m): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2010
The girl in the picture looks like angel, Do you know her?
chi-baby:

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2010
chi-baby:

dnt u luv it wink
ibkaye:

ok stop winking

wink smiley
dayokanu:

grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2010
smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chibaby5(f): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2010
dayokanu:

lol funny. . yes i do why?  grin

ibkaye:

@topic
how was uni? smiley

gd hun. .  fank God all da hard wrk payed off nicely  wink
u aww'ryt b?

makajibbz:

dnt u luv it wink

i dnt luv it but itz owkay still
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by dayokanu(m): 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2010
chi-baby:

lol funny. . yes i do why?  grin

Hook a brother up, Been a long while I saw angels on earth.

Hope she is legal though
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chibaby5(f): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2010
dayokanu:

Hope she is legal though
'
lol naah she aint try nxt door. . there myt be a 'Legal' one in there smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2010
dayokanu:

Hope she is legal though
well , i see em daily cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by dayokanu(m): 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2010
chi-baby:

'
lol naah she aint try nxt door. . there myt be a 'Legal' one in there smiley

Ok I would be in the shadows waiting for her to be legal.

How many days/hrs more do I have to wait?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chibaby5(f): 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2010
makajibbz:

well , i see em daily cool

Nobori asked u tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chibaby5(f): 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2010
dayokanu:

Ok I would be in the shadows waiting for her to be legal.

How many days/hrs more do I have to wait?

days/hrs ke? am only 12 so u shud b talkin bwt years luv  tongue
and wat do u consider legal nwayz?? undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2010
chi-baby:

Nobori asked u tongue tongue
Pi was jus wondering which earth he lives in tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chibaby5(f): 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2010
^ lolz u dat sees angelz errday are u sure u on earth yoself? cheesy grin tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2010
at-least i gat 1 above me tongue wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by dayokanu(m): 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2010
chi-baby:

days/hrs ke? am only 12 so u shud b talkin bwt years luv tongue
and wat do u consider legal nwayz?? undecided

Legal according to US laws, 18 and above. I am talking about the gal in your profile pic not you.

Or are you saying you are that angel?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chibaby5(f): 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2010
makajibbz:

at-least i gat 1 above me tongue wink

lol stop it jor! cheesy u lot are makin me blush embarassed

dayokanu:

Legal according to US laws, 18 and above. I am talking about the gal in your profile pic not you.

Or are you saying you are that angel?

ma bad got carried away. . waz refferin 2 da gurl in da pic not me cheesy tongue
nwayz u mean 2 tell me dat da gurl u see pon da pic lukz 18 and under 4 u 2 doubt if she legal or not?
She soo needs 2 hear ds! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2010
chi-baby:

lol stop it jor! cheesy u lot are makin me blush embarassed

smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (110)

Can You Answer A Question With A Question? IV / Where Is This Guy Looking ? (photo ) / Start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.