Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) (31897 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) / Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) / Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by GidifeedNews: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nollywood actor, Osita Iheme popularly known as pawpaw recently met with the Governor of Kebbi State,Abubakar Atiku Bagudu.

The actor took to his page to share some photos from the dinner held with the governor in Abuja with caption saying..

It's not all about the party but about the individual. discussing taking Nigeria forward and the place of the youth, with His Excellency Abubakar Atiku Bagudu, kebbi State governor regardless of the party. #Nigeria first

Source: https://gidifeed.com/pawpaw-osita-iheme-meets-with-kebbi-state-governor-abubakar-atiku-bagudu/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
cool
Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by MrSensor(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
Oga Osita my main man.

7 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by slawomir: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
Wow

Never knew Airtel 4g is so fast like the speed of light

God punish glo

14 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by Wiki9ja: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by Sanniumani: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
Best and affordable webdesign services whatsapp 0 8050943 945

Only God knows where we (human beings) are going in life

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lovely
Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by Sholaco: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
Biafra will be mad at this grin

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
Small but mighty

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by Silentscreamer(f): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nice pics
Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by praizblog: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
cheesy cheesy big boiz
Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
The guy is actually getting taller!

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
Sholaco:
Biafra will be mad at this grin

So many kids on the forum

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by PureMe01: 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
wat if i say that is his big god yeee..hh!!! who slap me NA JOKE NAH haba!!
Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
Table etiquette; Never allow ur elbows touch let alone rest on the table.

Official protocol; Always be in line with your "diplomatic" host. If you must be ahead of him, never back him. If you are not backing him, don't block him.

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by tabisegroup(m): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
slawomir:
Wow

Never knew Airtel 4g is so fast like the speed of light

God punish glo

Yet u couldn't become FTC?

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by hopevalley: 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
That's very good for Osita Iheme. Click on the link on my signature if you are interested in making a staggering amount of money from export trade.
Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by Sundaygeorge: 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
Small body know be sickness
Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by iceboy4752(m): 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
See as Bagudu be like em papa. grin
Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by Toreddo3679(m): 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
Sirheny007:

The guy is actually getting taller!

grin grin
shut up grin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
kebbi is the most peaceful state in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
I admire this Gov and his Wife. Meanwhile for those with active subscription on their dstvs access and family package check my last topic to get compact sports
Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by DeMaestro1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good afternoon people.....
I really shouldn't be doing this, but I have no other option.
Am broke and I need help please, i would be appreciative if anyone can help a brother out.
No amount is too small.....
Don't you have a job? No I don't, but I have a business but things haven't been going well for a while and it's an agricultural based business.

Acct number - 0008276987 (GTBank).
Thank you and God bless you all.
Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
fadipeooa:
He earned it

Foreign used Toyota Camry 2001 available for sale (Clean title; Lagos cleared )

https://www.nairaland.com/4807802/toyota-camry-2001-envelope-droplight#72423256
Why is it PARKED at this LONELY place..

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by PedroNascimento: 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
shocked
Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
Election tinz

Every public office holder seems to have time on their hands undecided

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by festusparkz419(m): 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
Chai see height different shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
in the first pix
Govnor: they say u are a short man is that true?
Osita: haha hmmm? and they also say u are a loother how true is that?
Govnor: comon get out of my sight small boy
Osita: comon fuckkkkkkk out aboki
Re: Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression / Mercy Aigbe Vs Dayo Amusa: Who Rocked The Cold Shoulder Gown Better? / "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.