Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:11 PM

Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos (32954 Views)

Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by CastedDude: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
There is palpable tension in Abuja as members of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN) and the Army clashed again in parts of the Federal Capital Territory.

This is the third day of the ongoing clash between security operatives and the Shiite members in Abuja.

Yesterday’s clash began with the convergence of the Shiites at the nation’s capital for the annual Arbaeen symbolic trek, which also served as cover for a protest march against the continued detention of their spiritual leader by the federal authorities.

Violent scenes marred the rituals, officially due to end today as some of the sect members were killed in the confrontation with the Army in the Maraba- Nyanya metropolis of Abuja.

When the crisis first unfolded on Saturday, troops from the Army Headquarters Garrison at Zuba, Gwagwalada Area Council of the FCT, reportedly gunned down six followers of the sect. The Army, however, claimed responsibility for three deaths.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/security-operatives-and-shiite-members-clash-again-in-abuja.html

1 Share

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by CastedDude: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
Watch the video of the clash HERE.

1 Share

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by JasonScoolari: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
When the crisis first unfolded on Saturday,
troops from the Army Headquarters Garrison
at Zuba, Gwagwalada Area Council of the
FCT, reportedly gunned down six followers of
the sect. The Army, however, claimed
responsibility for three deaths.

After reading the above statement and you decide to vote for buhari again, God Almighty will punish you and your generation. Amen!

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by CastedDude: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by bedspread: 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
When I see these guys I Remember the Arab Spring that chased Tunisian President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali and the Egypt President Hosni Mubarak out from their countries and Post!!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by madridguy(m): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
Fear Buhari; Fear Shiite; Fear Bokoharam. This country is blessed with a lot of terrorists. God save Naija!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Ezedon(m): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good let them keep on killing themselves

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Namzy(m): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
No retreat no surrender eh?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by allanphash7(m): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
Eranko ni awon people yi sha

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Dpharisee: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
The Army has been high handed on this matter. These guys have been mostly Peaceful, the Army is provoking them into running battles. I cant imagine killing 16 of them at an Army checkpoint in Nyanya, Abuja yesterday.
The Police have avoided confronting by providing them security but the Army just want to kill them for nothing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by sweetkev(m): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nigeria is on fire and we have stupid people running the affairs of this nation. Welcome to NIGERIA, a country of stupid people run by morons undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by madridguy(m): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
Meaning shocked

bedspread:
When I see these guys I Remember the Arab Spring that chased Tunisian President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali and the Egypt President Hosni Mubarak out from their countries and Post!!

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by BruncleZuma: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by ekems2017(f): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
Pls which part of Abuja are they protesting today?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Offpoint: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
This is a rebirth of another sect of terrorist. The federal government have solutions to this uproar, but the tyranny one knows nothing about dialogue and diplomacy. He believes violence is always the best method of approach to everything.
When the monster is fully grown, I'm gonna order for bags of popcorn, relax my legs and watch how far it'll go, how the liverless army will concurrently tangle Boko Haram and the shi'ttes....
less I forget, Kanu is coming with hell.

Buhari has nothing to do with leadership like sense has nothing to do with his supporters.

Just so you know... I don't give a fûck about any political party, before you quote to make references to anyone.

18 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by DeMaestro1(m): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good afternoon people.....
I really shouldn't be doing this, but I have no other option.
Am broke and I need help please, i would be appreciative if anyone can help a brother out.
No amount is too small.....
Don't you have a job? No I don't, but I have a business but things haven't been going well for a while and it's an agricultural based business.
Acct number - 0008276987 (GTBank).
Thank you and God bless you all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
I must say they are brave and relentless,some other groups would have chickened out by now considering the fear factor of "who wan die" in Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by WebSurfer(m): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
They should not resort to distruction
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by sigiyaya(m): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
Is Buhari creating another Boko Haram

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by mabella123(f): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
Well I am only happy that the president is a Muslim and Hausa man. If it were to be during GEJ's time people will say he is being biased.

9 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Dinho20(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
BUHARI WHY?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by BubuZombi: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
Waste The Murder Fvckers

Rules Of Engagement
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by sirvvy: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
This Shiite group needs to be properly managed before it escalate to a very BIG PROBLEM.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by stacyadams: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
madridguy:
Meaning shocked

Nigerians should put in more effort,,,our leaders need to be accountable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by LekkiGists: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
sigiyaya:
Is Buhari creating another Boko Haram

it seems so..

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by wink2015(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
CastedDude:
There is palpable tension in Abuja as members of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN) and the Army clashed again in parts of the Federal Capital Territory.

This is the third day of the ongoing clash between security operatives and the Shiite members in Abuja.

Yesterday’s clash began with the convergence of the Shiites at the nation’s capital for the annual Arbaeen symbolic trek, which also served as cover for a protest march against the continued detention of their spiritual leader by the federal authorities.

Violent scenes marred the rituals, officially due to end today as some of the sect members were killed in the confrontation with the Army in the Maraba- Nyanya metropolis of Abuja.

When the crisis first unfolded on Saturday, troops from the Army Headquarters Garrison at Zuba, Gwagwalada Area Council of the FCT, reportedly gunned down six followers of the sect. The Army, however, claimed responsibility for three deaths.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/security-operatives-and-shiite-members-clash-again-in-abuja.html

THESE HAPPENINGS ONLY HELPS TO STRENGTH THE ONGOING CALL FOR THE RESTRUCTURING OF THE NIGERIA FEDERATION.

Until the country is re-molded and re-shaped the country will continue to moving aimlessly like a sheep without a shepherd.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by kygo(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
I really don't know how these guys can be controlled...right in front of me,these Shiite members beat up a motorist that peacefully asked them to evacuate the road.. instead of marching on the walk way to protest,these people will casually walk on the main road and do some funny dances.. different groups with different outfits..proper western education would have cured all this madness I swear

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hope they are not along my route sha. God protect us.
Re: Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos by spartan50(m): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
Buhari can't you dialogue for once... why always use force.. I forgot you no go school. ..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots / PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.