Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

The Rubbish Currently Going On In PH. Way Of Extorting Money. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rubbish Currently Going On In PH. Way Of Extorting Money. (1029 Views)

Osun Speaker Adewale Egbedun Prevents Policemen From Extorting Money From Youths / See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing / See The Rubbish Yoruba People Are Sharing On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rubbish Currently Going On In PH. Way Of Extorting Money. by sdavirus: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
So this is currently going on in Woji. Some guys claiming to be sanitation guys, go from shop/office to the next, claiming the area is dirty, and picking people and putting them into a bus.

Some so called health officials wearing white tops are there, along with two or three policemen, who I don't know how they got them.

They took my staff (about 3 hefty guys) and I almost got into a scuffle with them (about 5 or 6 surrounded me) , and then, they said I must enter. These are well abled guys that should be busy doing something tangible.

Pls push this until it gets to the relevant authorities.

Managed to get two snapshots. One shows the name of the so called organisation they are representing.

Managed to get one of the officers number. It is 409022.

Re: The Rubbish Currently Going On In PH. Way Of Extorting Money. by sdavirus: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
One on white is one of the so called "health" people.

They usually collect N5000 from people before they let them off, except you call someone they know or are scared of.

Took them before I came down.
Re: The Rubbish Currently Going On In PH. Way Of Extorting Money. by hisgrace090: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Amaechi didn't allow this rubbish during His time as river state governor.
Re: The Rubbish Currently Going On In PH. Way Of Extorting Money. by SOFTENGR: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
hisgrace090:
People like you are the problem we have in this country.
Who cares about Ameachi?
The issue here is how to stop this criminality. You are here talking rubbish politics.
#sayNOtoextortion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rubbish Currently Going On In PH. Way Of Extorting Money. by sdavirus: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
My brother, it was still there, but seems they are in new areas now. They won't charge you to any court or anything.... But they will make sure they waste your time. Anything can happen along the way.
Re: The Rubbish Currently Going On In PH. Way Of Extorting Money. by hisgrace090: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
SOFTENGR:

People like you are the problem we have in this country.
Who cares about Ameachi?
The issue here is how to stop this criminality. You are here talking rubbish politics.
#sayNOtoextortion

I'm the greatest enemy if Nigeria for saying what your arch enemy did right ehh?

Saddist!

1 Like

Re: The Rubbish Currently Going On In PH. Way Of Extorting Money. by yomi96(m): 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
hisgrace090:
shut your gutter, must every thing be about politics, to the op is it compulsary fee or a fine for keeping a dirty enviroment? and you should channel this to the right authorities like the ministry of environment.

1 Like

Re: The Rubbish Currently Going On In PH. Way Of Extorting Money. by hisgrace090: 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
yomi96:
shut your gutter, must every thing be about politics, to the op is it compulsary fee or a fine for keeping a dirty enviroment? and you should channel this to the right authorities like the ministry of environment.

Thought you've been cured, its a pity!
Wishing you quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: The Rubbish Currently Going On In PH. Way Of Extorting Money. by sdavirus: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
Pls, no need to fight.. I have seen this happen when Amaechi was governor. It's not about politics
Re: The Rubbish Currently Going On In PH. Way Of Extorting Money. by sdavirus: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
yomi96:

No, not a fine. Simple extortion. Used to bail yourself. They have policemen with them, to make it seem legitimate.
Re: The Rubbish Currently Going On In PH. Way Of Extorting Money. by yomi96(m): 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
hisgrace090:

Thought you've been cured, its a pity!
Wishing you quick recovery.
shut up, pity your shallow and dull reason, this is the last time i will dinify you with a response. you must have a mental problem, i wonder how people around you cope with your raw stupidity. your brain is not fully developed, run alone boi
Re: The Rubbish Currently Going On In PH. Way Of Extorting Money. by hisgrace090: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
yomi96:
shut up, pity your shallow and dull reason, this is the last time i will dinify you with a response. you must have a mental problem, i wonder how people around you cope with your raw stupidity. your brain is not fully developed, run alone boi

Taking you back to the rehab wouldn't be a bad idea before you enters the street.
Re: The Rubbish Currently Going On In PH. Way Of Extorting Money. by amozo: 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
Xmas is around d corner everyone one be alert to expose this criminal act all over,many style are still coming

1 Like

Re: The Rubbish Currently Going On In PH. Way Of Extorting Money. by Akpuoru: 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
"Obio Akpo boys" their oga is the governor. For those saying it has nothing to do with politics, either you're not in PH or you're not telling yourself the truth. This is called "empowering the people". It is politics and requires political solution. It has increased since the current LG chairmen were sworn in. It'll get worse.
Re: The Rubbish Currently Going On In PH. Way Of Extorting Money. by dollytino4real(f): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
dey carried my neighbour too collect 2k
Re: The Rubbish Currently Going On In PH. Way Of Extorting Money. by otokx(m): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
AMAECHI curtailed these kinds of people who mostly claim to be Ikwerre indigenes with their headquarters at Rumodomaya Obio but with the coming of WIKE they have been everywhere. When the outcry becomes too much they take a break, most of the money you give them never goes into the state account but is for their empowerment. As you said they are able bodied men, Port Harcourt by the way is very filthy, the people too refuse to bag their waste before disposing of it in the middle of the road.
Re: The Rubbish Currently Going On In PH. Way Of Extorting Money. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
Some parts of PH are becoming dirty these days, mostly woji axis. They like dropping waste everywhere, though I don't support this extortion from those guys.
Re: The Rubbish Currently Going On In PH. Way Of Extorting Money. by sdavirus: 7:04am On Oct 31, 2018
kingkakaone:
Some parts of PH are becoming dirty these days, mostly woji axis. They like dropping waste everywhere, though I don't support this extortion from those guys.

I agree with you.

(1) (Reply)

See What Buhari Scored In His School Certificate / Lamido Sanusi Laments Buhari’s Economic Policies / Governor Udom Emmanuel Scam N-power In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.